[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in rural area >upstate ny no less >literally the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 960.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
>live in rural area
>upstate ny no less
>literally the most boring shit on the face of the earth

literally nothing but grumpy old people and shit weather in the middle of nothing and rednecks lots and lots of southern type rednecks
>>
>>38677533
NYCfag here. What the fuck do you do for fun out there? I've been forced up there for retreats and the like and the people there are country rubes.
>>
>>38677559
literally nothing its 2 hours for a mall and 6 hour drive for an amusement park i wish i lived in the city or just miami or la or something
>>
>>38677533
>upstate ny no less
I live there too, anon. Although I might as well not, since I very rarely leave the immediate vicinity of my house.

>>38677559
>What the fuck do you do for fun out there?
Socially? I have no clue. I mostly just play vidya and watch anime, but the video games have become less fun lately.
>>
File: 1501217444515.jpg (1MB, 1483x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1501217444515.jpg
1MB, 1483x1113px
City dweller here. Wanna trade?
>>
>>38677650
yes

blacks arent even that bad lol unless you're right in their deepest territory or directly interacting with them

i find them better than rednecks

sucks it gets so warm there and la doesnt even get that hot
>>
>>38677650
they should of included rent prices in this or something like showing a 1bd high rise on craigslist going for 10,000 a month or something
>>
>>38677533
Rural retard here, there's ways to entertain yourself if you have interests in things. Lots of amateur radio enthusiasts, mechanics, gardeners, fishers, and meth addicts out here. City folk constantly complaining about being bored out here makes me happy.
>>
>>38677759
no you cant rely on fucking hobbies to be happy hobbies arent fun its learning
>>
>>38677771
Weird, that sounds like something someone that has no hobbies would say. Don't you have a mall to go walk around or something?
>>
>>38677666
>blacks arent even that bad lol unless you're right in their deepest territory or directly interacting with them
Yeah you know better, fucking retarded faggot.
>>
>>38677837
no the closest mall is 2 hours away and thats like the whole town and i do have hobbies

>>38677847
fuck you pussy i went to an all black school and ive been around harlem the bronx and manhattan before
>>
>>38677893
Ah so you're OP, never been to NY so I have no idea what "rural" is up there. It sounds like it's all the bad parts of being rural (angry old fucks) and none of the fun parts. What are your hobbies?
>>
>>38677533
hello fellow ruralfag. i hate being so far from any kind of metropolitan area. I wanna move back to the city
>>
>>38677533
You haven't heard about Ohio, nigger. I want to move out yo Oregon or something.
>legal pot
>incredible landscape
Literally all I need for entertainment aside from working Internet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.