[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be talking to friend that I made in uni >talking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1476585252289.jpg (35KB, 446x396px) Image search: [Google]
1476585252289.jpg
35KB, 446x396px
>be talking to friend that I made in uni
>talking about philosophy or some dumb shit
>suddenly I get a message that is completely off topic
>his roasty gf just sent some retarded shit to derail the conversation
>last thing sent is a picture of them both laying in bed together
>she has a shit eating grin
>no response in the last 30 min so I assume that they are probably fucking

And I'm just here in my room drinking alone. Why does life go out of its way to make me feel alone?
>>
Print out the picture, cum on it, then send her a picture of that. What a cuntnugget.
>>
>>38676295
your not a real robot unless you do this OP, post results
>>
>>38676295
can't print it out because I already deleted the message and I don't have her contact info
>>
>>38676361
Why would I want to be a "real robot"?
>>
She wanted that dick, senpai. If you want to stay up all night talking to him, you fuck him.

Seriously though, if you had a gf all over your business, would you have kept talking to him?
>>
>>38676795
I would, but he doesn't swing that way
>>
>>38676881

Oh... mate. Stop doing it to yourself. Straight crushes are part and parcel, but you'll send yourself loopy doing this.
>>
>>38677076
it's cool, most of my friends know I'm bi and one night after one to many drinks I guess I kind mentioned that he was cute but we agreed to keep things platontic (cause he's not into dudes and we were pretty good friends)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.