[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the easiest ethnicity to date as a white male besides asian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1499763101235.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1499763101235.png
98KB, 612x491px
Whats the easiest ethnicity to date as a white male besides asian girls? (Dont find them attractive)
>>
white female
>>
>>38675941

you got that whyte superior seed nowotmsayin
>>
>>38675941
Indian women, I guess. I see a few white guys with Indian gf where I live.
>>
>>38675988
this, middle eastern chicks are easy. their parents approve of whites as well
>>
>>38676005
India is not in middle east you fucking retard
>>
>>38676016
pakistan is, and india is practically the same thing. I'm banging a bangladesh chick right now and she says she's middle eastern
>>
>>38676027
wtf is this retarded logic? Pakistan is Islamic and India is Hindu, how the fuck are they same?

and no, Pakistan is not part of a fucking middle east, middle east=arab goat fuckers
>>
>>38676067
>pakistan isnt goat fucker land
???
>>38675949
How the fuck is this original????
>>
>>38675949
How'd you get past the robot??
>>
File: diamantová žaba.jpg (62KB, 494x427px) Image search: [Google]
diamantová žaba.jpg
62KB, 494x427px
>>38676104
>>38676119

moot is my dad
>>
>>38676067
I didn't know the aryans in Iran were "arab"
>>
>>38675941
>asian women
>not hard to date
I mean, I guess they're not too difficult to land a relationship with. But they can still be quite the monsters.
>>
>>38676016
India is pretty much a mix of Asia and the Middle East. But that's more in terms of cultures and influence than geography.
>>
>>38676171
you are aryans only in name, reza
>>
>>38676171
Too bad "aryan" has multiple meanings. Ahmed please
>>
If you're just looking to fug, black girls.

Statistics ain't good for them though, from STDs, to personalities, percentage of single moms, and generally being unwanted. That and their families are likely all a fucked up mess you don't want to deal with, which makes them especially hard to date seriously.

Still thirsty as hell tho
>>
>>38675941
If you are ugly as fuck then no one. I've noticed some other browns like indians latinas and arabs like white guys.
>>
PAKISTANI IS A UNIQUE CULTURE AND ETHNICITY
IRANIANS ARE NOT ARAB, THEY ARE PERSIAN
THIS IS ACTUAL FACT
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.