[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here to present to you my treatise, /r9k/. women are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: cutechubbyducky.jpg (39KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
cutechubbyducky.jpg
39KB, 357x384px
I'm here to present to you my treatise, /r9k/.

women are fucking GARBAGE. i hate them, and if you're a woman, don't talk to me. Don't even speak to me - don't kill yourself. Killing yourself would be merciful.

You are like an insect, existing a pathetic state of mind yet unable to comprehend the ABSOLUTE state you are in. You are shit. You are dirt. I have never met a woman worthy of any respect, and as the indoctrination fades, I find it easier to treat you CUNTS like the shit you are.

Just debate me, fag, or maybe not, I'd probably just laugh at you or your pathetic attempts to match my logic. Maybe you'll start typing very correctly, in short, curt sentence, masquerading as someone with more maturity. Or perhaps you'll engage in the ultimate sneaky bullshit, and pretend to be a man,

"I'm not a girl but OP sounds like a small-dicked loser lmao"

Fuck off, my dick is gigantic, and you will never touch it.

Don't kill yourself - kiss yourself, because I certainly won't, and you can spare the male gender from your BULLSHIT.

get the fuck out of my life you nasty ass bitches.
>>
>>38674338
>tfw never fell for the 3dpd meme
Feels good desu
>>
what happened OP?

cute duck
>>
>>38674410
bitch detected.

Nothing happened. you stupid cunts are so fucking delusional """something must have happened"""" to break the facade that is your gender's humanity

Kindly fuck off with your manipulative bullshit

"cute duck"

look at how unphased you are oh jeez oh wow!!!. You're human garbage, if even human
>>
>>38674410
by the way that duck is male and i hope one of them bites your tits off LOL probably mosquito bites anyways, or a fat fuck.

Just kiss yourself my boy (girl).
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Doing good anon, better off by yourself than becoming one of these pathetic beta orbitiers
>>
File: horsefarm.jpg (87KB, 650x314px) Image search: [Google]
horsefarm.jpg
87KB, 650x314px
>>38674539
nice thinly veiled insult, as if my only alternative would be to be a beta orbiter. girls are a waste. a WASTE.
>>
File: image.jpg (722KB, 1500x1336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
722KB, 1500x1336px
>>38674578
>thinly veiled insult
We're in the same boat, seek the path of wizardom now and never look back
>>
>>38674338

rocketman is that you? its og
>>
>I'll probably just laugh at you or your pathetic attempts to match my logic.
>doesn't post any logic
oh good, another rambling idiot thread.
>>
>>38675146
get off this boardfaggot.

19th street
>>
>>38675146
i said DEBATE me, queer, i'm not going to bother trying to prove shit to a bunch of stupid cunts.

you empirically have a lower capacity for intelligence and logical thinking.

the bitch is so palpable in your text, just kill yourself
>>
>>38674338
>implying there are women on this board
Rule 29
>>
>>38675519
kys they're everywhere, just look for bitchiness and a distinct lack of substance in conversation
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.