[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw work with women >tfw they are the biggest backstabbers,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 32.jpg (20KB, 431x406px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
20KB, 431x406px
>tfw work with women
>tfw they are the biggest backstabbers, and even backstab their "good friends"
>tfw always get moody for no reason

Working with women is the fucking worst.
>>
>>38674216

I know right

The solution is to do work women can't, like stocking shit
>>
>>38674216
i worked in accounting for several years. this is so true. try having female managers that are single moms. Actually, try working with 30% single moms in an accounting dept. So much backstabbing.
>>
Look I don't hate women but I notice this a lot at work too.

They'll snitch on each other and then go back to being friends. They'll talk massive amount of shit about each other but as soon as they see each other they're best friends. I don't get it. There are people I don't like at work and I avoid them and never bring them up because what's the point. Shit is exhausting.
>>
File: 43.jpg (108KB, 718x349px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
108KB, 718x349px
>>38674252
>>38674328
>>38674330
They also cant take jokes, understand them, and a lot of the time "pretend" to get offended.
>>
>>38674353
hardest thing i would say that they let their emotions get the better of them like super easy. men also, but with men you can easily figure out if they're angry or upset or dealing with a bad emotion. Unless its sadness, but seriously, who gives a fuck about a crying man?

With women, it's hard to know their intentions behind a lot of things. Also, when they feel scorned, they can hold a grudge for YEARS.

And oh my god do they fucking lie. they fucking lie like there's no tomorrow.

They wear makeup-lie about their face
They wear girdles/spanx/corsettes-lie about their body
They wear heels-lie about their height
They buy clothes on credit--lie about their income
They post ridiculous happy selfies all the time-life about their state of mind.
>>
>>38674422
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES and more

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES until they get tired of lying. Then they start lying some more.
>>
>>38674353
So fucking true. I made a joke once about how I was gonna have a stroke if I had to go out in the heat again and one of the female workers yelled out I shouldn't joke like that and that she her grandma had a stroke. Then the other one agreed with her and pretty much repeated the same thing. I laughed at first because I thought they were kidding then just left after I realized they were being serious.
>>
>>38674330
This behavior is sort of baffling to me, and I feel like I can at least understand most behaviors. I don't really gossip or talk about others behind their backs unless it's something like somebody I don't know doing something I don't like or odd.

I also don't pretend to be your best pal, only to talk shit about you behind your back. I hate petty drama like that. It isn't entertaining.

Maybe it's because I'm very upfront with people. If it seems like I like you, I most likely do. Although if it seems like I don't, it doesn't mean I don't.
>>
>>38674502
It's super hard to know how they really felt about that. Maybe it really "happened" to her "grandma", but if it's a grandma she hated or barely knew, she might have felt just as compelled to bring it up.

Women love to be condescending towards men and guilting them about whatever. Being self-righteous is very empowering, because you get to think highly of yourself, be stuck up, and get away with it socially all at the same time.

....even with all I've said, i still would have fucked some of them. I feel so bad for thinking with my dick, but, do you really expect a man to take them seriously and not see some of them as sex objects after spending 8 hours a day with some of them.
>>
>>38674330
If you don't hate women you are doing something wrong
>>
>>38674216
This is why I work in a shop with only men, last woman that came in for a weld test passed but was promptly told we were full and didnt need more welders. Tbqh it was because she would have reduced production caused problems within the shop.
>>
I'm a chef and I will never hire a woman again.

fucks up the team in the kitchen. we don't need drama and bullshit, its already stressful enough.
>>
>>38675215
My company only hires men as well. They know that hiring a female would bring too many problems. Productivity would go down since everyone would be showering her with attention.
>>
File: 835656356568.jpg (57KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
835656356568.jpg
57KB, 640x628px
>>38674252
>work in office
>theres a bubbly 27 yo white girl thats basically the "cute girl" of the office
>new receptionist is hired
>shes basically the same as the 27 yo girl but instead she's 22 and more attractive
>every time i see both of them interact the older one gives the younger one the cold shoulder and just gives her a shitty attitude in general
>>
>>38675215
why not just tell her to "butch it up" so she looked like a dude.

Also, tell her eto gain weight and shit.
>>
File: 1145364576.jpg (50KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1145364576.jpg
50KB, 500x625px
>>38675298
I bet the head chef would treat the bitch all friendly and shit, even if she fucks up. Yet the men get the full brunt of it.
>>
>>38675365
not to mention
>potential lawsuits for harassment
>equal pay regardless of her work output because of paid discrimination issues
>less likely to work overtime
>more likely to call in days off
>maternity leave
>>
>>38675430
>when the wall is fast approaching and your employer is already ready to replace you

She relied on her looks to get the job she should have been ready for this.
>>
>>38674216
Women are ruthless because society allows them to. Even the fattest, ugliest cave goblin is entitled to this kind of shit.
>>
I went to a job interview today and the interviewer was an obese Jewish woman.

Couldnt impress her if I tried
>>
Try working under a female in her early 30s that works in upper management. The company is at the mercy of her moment to moment emotions. She makes business decisions based on emotion while claiming they're backed up by numbers and reasoning.
She fires people and ruins their lives purely because she's feeling emotional or they said something she didn't like or looked at her the wrong way.
I keep away from her as much as I can. Hopefully I'll be done with this place soon.
>>
>>38675461
Because shes still a woman amd doesn't need to be in an all male work environment.
>>
>>38675541
Lol Wow. What industry do you work in? Is it a big firm or a small family owned one?

The grocery store I worked was managed by a lesbian. They called her a "store director" or some shit. Anyway, she was "corporate" and made 100+k.

She actually wasn't that bad. The worst manager I had at that store was a late 20's bitch who was also in the Air Force reserve.
>>
>>38674216
Get a pocket sound recorder, massive batteries and memory and hide it in a good place. Use Voice Activated Recording. Leave it for a week where you know they'll meet to chitchat.
Retrieve, filter the junk, keep the most juicy parts and then wait for any kind of social meeting and talk about how they back-stab each other, they'll all deny everything. Say you have them on (digital) tape and play back the tapes.
Fun to be had.

I did that in the party at the end of the year. All bitches fought, hahaha.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.