[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>psychiatrist prescribed zoloft >took first pill today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: CFEoez2UgAILglM.jpg (52KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
CFEoez2UgAILglM.jpg
52KB, 597x519px
>psychiatrist prescribed zoloft
>took first pill today
>already feeling it FUCK
>>
what is that feeling that you feel?
>>
How is it? I might be getting some but I am scared of side effects.
>>
>>38673645
Zoloft will break you anon.
>>
Zoloft is a shit.
Do wellbutrin
>>
>>38673645
get ready to gain weight
>>
>>38673700
It gave me insomnia like a mofo until I switched off of it.
>>
>>38673645
That's impossible you dumbfuck. It takes at least a week for any effect
>>
>>38673645
>started taking Effexor a week ago
>feel extremely tired all day every day
>can't even play videogames anymore
>still depressed and anxious
At least my dick still works. I think.
>>
>1 zoloft pill
>already feeling effects
No
>>
have pills actually helped anyone here?
>>
>>38673743
Hope your parents aren't price shy at the checkout at the grocery store and don't get cold feet when crossing the threshold into restaurants.

YIU GON BE HINGRY NIGGA
>>
>>38673645
You can feel effects the first day, the negative effect. The only positive effect is numbness, if you like feeling numb. It'll make you REAL numb. That's the reason people have trouble with orgasms on SSRIS, they numb both positive and negative emotions
>>38673855
no
>>
ask for lexapro
or any other srri or mood stabilizer

unless you wanna be /zombified/
>>
>>38673815
people are retarded
zoloft will hit you thirty minutes after you take it. just like any fucking drug.
i gave HALF a 5mg to my friend and he told me it hit him like a bullet. your attention skyrockets, eyes dilate, etc
>>
>>38673855
they're not gonna help anyone that takes them and does nothing else to help themselves. they don't make you happy, just less sad. they're supposed to give you breathing room to work on yourself, not to mask your depression. understandably, though, people who are depressed don't want this. they have no motivation or energy to work on themselves, so instead of drowning in depression, they often find themselves drowning in numbness when on antidepressants.
>>
File: 1501125277162.jpg (48KB, 438x636px) Image search: [Google]
1501125277162.jpg
48KB, 438x636px
>>38673645
>taking antidepressants

more like PRO-depressants, am i right
>>
>>38673740
>>38673718
>>38673887
you guys are freaking me out. why the FUCK did my psych give me this shit drug when there are better options?
>>
>>38674312
Don't be so worried anon, you won't mind being a little numb so bad. Think of it like you're over sensitive now and the Zoloft will slightly zombify you into normalcy
>>
>>38674312
god, you're retarded. you're on your first anti depressant. you only took 1 fucking pill. chill the fuck out and stop taking shitposts to heart. different psych meds work differently for different people. what might be good for one person could be bad for another. no one is gonna find the one that works best on their first try. everyone that uses psych meds has to try a bunch out to find what works the best. give it a few weeks and go see the jew with a prescription pad again if it's not working.

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>38674415
I don't know, i am pretty close to zombie already. pic related
>>
>>38674012
Yeah thats not how it works

Man this such an original comment now im so glad this board has this amazing feature
>>
>>38673645
im currently on risperdal, zoloft , and seroquel they pretty much knock me out cold now but i remember the first few days i was on them i could hardly stand up
i wish i were prescribed meds i could get fucked up off of
but the other anons are right you will gain weight
>>
>>38674312
>listening to autistic 4chan shitposters about psychiatric medication
anon calm the fuck down
>>
>>38673743
I was on it from 14 to 17 and it gave me hip fat like a fucking women and I continued to look like a 12 year old boy. I only started looking my age after I got off of it
>>
File: 1500450026790.jpg (82KB, 584x759px) Image search: [Google]
1500450026790.jpg
82KB, 584x759px
>took Zoloft for a month or so
>half a year later and my dick still doesn't work properly
t-thanks mum
>>
>>38675056
how exactly do happy pills stop making your dick work?
>>
It'd a chemical lobotomy anon, don't do it. Try eating well and working out first for a month or so. Drugs should be a last resort.
>>
>>38675127
They fuck up your brain anon. They tell it what to do and not to do, and that can be one of the side effects
>>
>>38675168
>want to fap
>brain says no

lol cucked by jew pills
>>
>>38673787

The drug is absorbed into the brain within an hour or two like anything else.

Its antidepressant effects usually take weeks to kick in, but many people will feel different in some way from day 1 or 2.

I've never actually taken antidepressants but I've spent a lot of time on psych wards so I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>38675166

>chemical lobotomy

Don't be such a fucking drama queen. Have you ever been on Haldol? That's a chemical lobotomy. Antidepressants hardly even register.
>>
>>38675127

They'll fuck you up in all kinds of ways. I got lucky, realized they were bullshit after only a year or so, and didn't get any lingering side effects except a mildly increased susceptibility to nausea. It's been about 5 years since then and I still get nauseous from things that never affected me before so I'm assuming it's permanent.

Don't fuck around with those things unless you're willing to risk permanently rearranging your brain.
>>
>>38675056
>take Zoloft for 3 years
>don't care about fapping
>do it maybe twice a week

Feels good
>>
Wellbutrin was the only effective anti depressant for me.

The rest were complete shit and made me feel worse.
>>
>took hydrocodone after a knee surgery for a couple of weeks
>loved the feeling of it
>started to get a tolerance to it and felt nothing from it the last few pills
>now have ran out of them

Damn. I swear that stuff was the best antidepressant. The high from it was better than the pain relief. I don't want to end up as a junkie so I won't go looking for more but that was great.
>>
>>38675702
Hydrocodone is an opioid...
>>
Enjoy your permanently broken dick. There's no going back now. You'll never be able to cum again.
>>
It's sad how many people here want to pretend that they are depressed and have taken Zoloft before. This is from the mouths of 7 professionals who deal in psychology, ZOLOFT HAS 0 EFFECT until at LEAST one week of taking it steadily. there is absolutely no possible effect it could have on day one, besides some
Placebo bullshit you're imagining in your body.
>oh wait
>mentally ill people imagining things happening in their body
It makes sense now
>>
>unironically letting a kike feed you jew pills
>>
>>38673645
That shit will just make you numb. Treat depression with cardio and steamed and raw vegetables, cooked and raw beans, raw fruits, raw seeds and nuts, and some intact grain like quinoa and wheat berries. Also take b12 supplements. Also read for at least 30 minutes a day.
>>
>>38673855
When I took effexor I managed to have a gf
But I had impotence and couldn't cum inside her
The I find out she cheated on me

After a solid year of riding through the worst depression of my life I went off it and landed a new job where I can't help being infatuated by literally every girl working there that smiles at me.
So it helped me for the time but it was honestly a hassle.
>>
>>38676476
No shit, I said I was taking it for pain after a surgery. At that high dosage the high from it is what wiped out my depression. If anyone no longer cares and wants to be a degenerate addict I recommend heroin, that would be even better.
>>
>>38673791
It'll stop working. Since I've been off Effexor for two weeks I can actually get boners again like normal.
>>
Wellbutrin is the best, why tf would anyone take zoloft, shit doesn't even work (for me)
>>
>>38673855
>>38674028
>they don't make you happy, just less sad
This. They've definitely helped me, but I've still had to go to therapy and shit. I feel like a lot of people expect them to just make their depression go away and then just write off medication entirely when they don't.
>>
>>38673855

Helped me a great deal, but you need therapy as well.

It's not a magic pill
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.