[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: rekt tinder thots >make a chad profile, getting matches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170727-010231.png (198KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-010231.png
198KB, 1080x1920px
ITT: rekt tinder thots
>make a chad profile, getting matches obvs
>"I'm only here for a few days, visiting friend" as my bio
>meet this girl, her boo included her Snapchat so I add her
>very active account
>we talk for a few hours
>she wants to fuck
>tell her I leave the next day
>now she really wanted to fuck
>she tells me to not unmatch her because she likes me
>she goes to sleep
>delete the account entirely
>wake up today and her Snapchat is completely silent
>she posts an hour ago that she's on a movie date
>knowing her she's going to fuck her date because she's depressed I ditched her
>mfw I made a THOT sad enough that her coping mechanism is to fuck a stranger

Thot Status: Patrolled
>>
>>38672849
>He thinks what he did has any effect on her
She just hopped to the next dick. Even when you try to be Chad, you're still a beta bitch
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-222310.png (213KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-222310.png
213KB, 1080x1920px
>>38672886
The "experiment" was actually eye opening. I expected to get 20+ matches but even with Chad pics I only had a total of 7 matches in 3 days. Since I live in a Hispanic dominated town it showed me that the girls here want those hardcore cowboy-like Mexicans.

I never had a chance even with "good looks" because since I'm Hispanic myself and don't follow that lifestyle I was damned from the start.
>>
>>38673088
>The "experiment" was actually eye opening.
Stop being a faggot.
>I expected to get 20+ matches but even with Chad pics I only had a total of 7 matches in 3 days. Since I live in a Hispanic dominated town it showed me that the girls here want those hardcore cowboy-like Mexicans.
>Duuuur I wonder why my obvious fake profile didn't get more matches
>>
>>38673150
Experiment, desperation, call it what you want.
As far as pics go, it's a friend of mine from California. These aren't exactly HD photos of models. Reason why I chose to get his pictures is because whenever we play on steam he tells me about the girls he gets in california.

Then again he's a weed dealer.
>>
>>38673345
Girls in Cali are usually bottom of the barrel, on top of that there always getting high and are horny because of it. Easy to get cali sluts
>>
>>38673406
I should have realized this from the start. Thanks for pointing out my retardation.
>>
>>38673484
No problem man, actually really understandable. Don't worry, you're not retarded anon
>>
>>38673088
What do you mean cowboy like mexicans
>>
File: 1497194294519.png (814KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1497194294519.png
814KB, 604x717px
>he thinks he has an effect on women
>he thinks sexual aggression with a good-looking facade will all of a sudden work
>he comes in here to post about how he "BTFO LE ROASTIE TOASTIES!!!"
>this is the most powerful he's ever felt
>>
File: 127807678_12f418ac41_z.jpg (108KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
127807678_12f418ac41_z.jpg
108KB, 500x375px
>>38674773
Mexicans literally invented cowboys. They wear the same western wear as anyone in the Southwest
>>
>>38672849
What Chad pic did you use?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.