[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tempted to just become a Youtuber and find a gf that is a fan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1200x630bb.jpg (13KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1200x630bb.jpg
13KB, 630x630px
Tempted to just become a Youtuber and find a gf that is a fan of my channel, would also be a great ego boost. Thoughts?
>>
>>38672549
You will never be popular on youtube
>>
>>38672549
It's tough to get started, most of the things you're into are probably already covered by people 10x more popular, and there's no guarantee of financial security.

What's the specific plan for those? Have you even stopped to consider these things?
>>
>>38672609
Was thinking making some shitty Dota 2 montages, you don't even have to be good at it. Just put some 2014 memes on it and i'll be set. There's only a few popular people doing this with around ~100k subs
>>
>>38672671
Right...
Well, good luck getting anywhere.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1760x890px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1760x890px
>>38672671
You sure about that? I don't think something as saturated as dota 2 videos is going to make you big
>>
>>38672549
You can do fake giveaways or something or call out a big youtuber for a head start
>>
Easy mode: vlogger with autistic personality that does over the top things and uploads daily, any tech channel where you review things you don't even own OR refund after reviewing, any voiceover bullshit channel, stealing content channel where you just copy someone elses shit and then "change" it somehow to make it so they can't takedown your shit, compiliation channels of any sort, twitch clips channel

Mormal mode: some shitty gaming channel that uploads ever few days with highly edited "EPIC XD" videos for kids where all you need to do is be a human laugh track over something shitty like crashing a car in game

Hard mode: Actually putting effort into videos and releasing them every 2 weeks or so, guide videos for gaming that requires thoughts and experience with the thing you're giving a guide on, livestreaming 5 days a week for 5+ hours
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.