[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is /avoidant/? >Person tell you a specific grill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Laying.jpg (225KB, 990x727px) Image search: [Google]
Laying.jpg
225KB, 990x727px
Who else is /avoidant/?

>Person tell you a specific grill wants to fug
>Avoid her until the end of time
>Grill tries to touch you
>Violently jerk your arm back
>Friend zone every girl around you
>>
>>38671984
You got autism by any chance?

I didn't avoid but I hate been touched by other people when I don't want to be touched as well as I don't like to reveal my romantic side in public and even with close friends + family, my romantic side comes out when it's just me and my girl.
>>
>>38672056
Nope, bretty amazing on my social, I don't like people; I'm just very xenophobic to most, I'm very polite, but I'm never going to a party
>>
If you're avoidant why would you even be around others in the first place? The only people I interact with are my coworkers.
>>
>>38672212
I don't interact with other, just a basic "Have a good one!" to the cashier, when leaving a store, or "Thank you!" to the waiter; if a girl is trying to ask me out, I find a way to always deny them no matter what
>>
File: 1433699538457.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1433699538457.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>38672252
>if a girl is trying to ask me out
>>
>>38672315
I'm surprisingly not ugly; had a girl try asking me out before, literally didn't notice her (luckily), a friend had to tell me she was trying to ask me out, after that shit went down, I wear a MAGA hat to ward off the Roastie bitches

It does sound like I have autism, but tests say no for some reason
>>
File: image (2).jpg (115KB, 777x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
115KB, 777x1024px
i do these things
>avoid showing any kind of emotion
>friendzone people
>dont let family/friends touch me except for when i touch them
>feel uncomfortable sharing feelings
>usually prefer being alone
>no close friends
>want to get close to people until the time comes

feelsbad
>>
>>38671984
I'm the same way. Completely avoid girls that are interested in me because of avpd.
>>
File: 1498672135597.jpg (30KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498672135597.jpg
30KB, 480x461px
>>38671984
>be me
>avoidant
>try to change
>listened to meme advice (be urself bro)
>started pursuing girls that seemed to show interest in me
>found out they were either just fucking with me or being friendly out of pity
>everyone thinks I'm a huge beta
>reputation ruined
>find new job

There's always that one fucking roastie who tries to get you to 'come out of your shell' just so she can step on you while you're vulnerable. Don't let her win.
>>
>>38672784
Because growing up my Mother was fucking crazy, I knew never to trust woyim; I feel so bad for the countless that have been utterly murdered by them
>>
I have a microdick so i basically just have to avoid all women
>>
>>38673094
At least the blowjobs are great
>>
>>38672784
>so she can step on you while you're vulnerable. Don't let her win.

Too fucking true, but it's always too late before you realize their intent. Their is no winning unless you give up completely.
>>
>>38671984
I just don't like people for some reason
>girl on bus attempts to talk to me
>get viciously disgusted with her, almost like a gag reflex
>get up and move, nearly vomit
This happens with everyone, even when I had a job even having to speak with coworkers would bother me to the point of sickness
>never liked showing emotions
>never liked being touched
>almoar naturally violent towards guys who want to be my "bro" or whatever
>jerk away from people when they accidentally touch me (on the bus, train, etc.)
What's wrong with me
>>
>>38671984
Used to do this too. I gained a huge reputation for avoiding sex at my first college. Really regret it in hindsight, although I still avoid actually seeking sex for the most part even if I want it more than anything.

It also manifests in friendships. I'll never ask anyone to do anything even though I'm pretty open to doing anything with anyone.
>>
I just prefer being alone. I don't understand people that get depressed over not having a girlfriend. Jerk off, get some chinese food and play some vidya. Enjoy your freedom.
>>
>>38674057
I don't have what you have, but I can definitely understand, I live in a pretty shitty place
>>
>>38674499
I never try to be openly disgusted or violent it just happens and I can't control it
I have a pretty clear conscience and don't WANT to hurt people, just being around others makes me sick to my stomach
I can't tell if it's fear, anger, etc.
>>
>>38672406
>a friend
One of many in the vast network you've sought to put together...
>>
>>38674574
I've had tones of friends before, they were all sheep, it disgusted me, so I left them.

Had one that would suck my dick on command, he said he wasn't gay, but he was, nobody sucks dick because they aren't gay; getting your dick sucked by a guy is pretty fucking gay, but its not gay if its your best friend :^)
>>
>hs
>notice girl glancing at me often
>kinda cute but too tall 7/10
>realise I like her
>don't talk to her for the whole 3 years
I feel you op.
>>
>>38674709
Your guy friend sucked your dick? I feel like there's a difference between a guy friend who you are open to fooling around with and a guy friend who you would never want to do that with. I can tell right away which guy is which too.
>>
File: 1500881724938.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500881724938.png
10KB, 645x773px
How do we fixavoidant personality disorder? I hate being like this
>>
>>38674838
The guy was my bestest friend, known him since kindergarden, he was literally begging, so I just let it happen

He was really girly, long hair, unmasculine, etc, and I never got to cum, because he was bad at blowjobs, the experience was about a 7/10, not the best, but it was still fun
>>
>>38674959
Breaking news: OP is still a giant faggot.
>>
File: def.jpg (83KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
def.jpg
83KB, 542x529px
>>38675014
And I'd do it again!
>>
>>38674959
>He was really girly, long hair, unmasculine, etc,

Yeah, it's much easier with feminine friends. It's not that they LOOK feminine necessarily either because I've had feminine-looking guy friends who were very attractive but who I was not the slightest bit attracted to sexually. It's a gender/personality thing that I can pick up on right away. My biggest friend crushes (as opposed to somebody I just want to be a lover with) have always been the sensitive bisexual types who aren't very masculine but not feminine either. I don't exactly want to be their boyfriend or lover or anything, just friends, but I want to fool around with them once in a while too. So somewhere between friend and lover.

That's hot though. I fantasize about hooking up with people I've known for a long time on occasion. Sex is best, emotionally anyway, when you know the person and have an established bond.
>>
>>38675325
Wasn't attracted to him either, but for a quick blow it'll pass
>>
>>38675325
>sensitive bisexual types who aren't very masculine but not feminine either

Part of the reason why I like them is because I intimidate them and intentionally build up sexual tension with them, which is incredibly fun and hot. They like it, but they won't act on it because they're intimidated by me. I won't act on it because I just want to keep building up the tension.

I can only really do this with that type of person, one of my favorite little courting games.
>>
File: 1500256892250.jpg (164KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500256892250.jpg
164KB, 1280x640px
>there are people here RIGHT NOW without AvPD who call themselves robots
>>
>>38675620
das ghey mane
>>
>>38672406
>I wear a MAGA hat to ward off the Roastie bitches

where I come from (a conservative area), that would turn bitches on
>>
Never been diagnosed with AVPD, but I probably have it.

I'm decent looking and have been asked out by girls. But I avoid them like the plague once I realize they're interested. But I still get a nice ego boost from knowing that some cute girls have been into me
>>
>>38675908
You're damn lucky, I just live in shitty-Cali, been trying to get out for years
>>
File: 1497560365172.jpg (189KB, 698x910px) Image search: [Google]
1497560365172.jpg
189KB, 698x910px
when I have to talk to someone, even on the phone or through email, my brain completely freezes up. I panic about it for days in advance when I know I have to do it. I can't do anything but give one word answers so I have no friends. I failed out of college because I was too afraid to speak to the professors and administrators who kept emailing me about it.

But I am a disgusting subhuman regardless so even if I didn't have this problem I would still be very much alone
>>
>>38676073
You got social anxiety stuffs, try talking Anon on things like omegal, or whatever
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.