[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw feeling happy/content for once >suddenly remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: asdf.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>tfw feeling happy/content for once
>suddenly remember all that time you wasted being a NEET

Genuinely want to die, I fucking hate this feeling of lost time
>>
>>38671824
how old are you anon?

origigi
>>
>>38671824
There's nothing you can do to get that time back, Anon. Stop getting upset over shit you can't change and keep moving forward.
>>
>>38671886

20 soon. Been NEET since I was 15 though, there is no way I can make up for all that lost time, you're not meant to grow up the way I did it hurts so much

I basically grew up online, never really had a life
>>
>>38671909
It's not easy to "move forward" from my position though

I'm not entirely sure what that even means for me, I'm not equipped to deal with the world
>>
>>38671941
So did everyone our age stfu
>>
>>38671824
>feel like you are wasting your time
>don't want or have anything else to do than what i did
the fuck is this shit, why i can't enjoy doing just whatever i want, why does it feel like wasting my time although there is nothing else or better things to do
>>
>>38672081
>>38672081
Not entirely

I'm so far behind everyone it's impossible for me to catch up
>>
>>38672140
Can you drive? This is important
>>
>>38672168
No, can't
>>
>>38671941
You're fucking 19 you retard. You're not 70 looking back on a wasted life lmao, stop overreacting.
>>
File: ass_1.jpg (120KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ass_1.jpg
120KB, 1080x1080px
>>38671941
Holy shit, I thought you were fucking 25 or 30. You're nearly a fucking underage b&. Shut the fuck up and get on with your life. Go to uni or a trade school and start fucking prime young 20's pussy.
>>
File: 1500082404720.png (19KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1500082404720.png
19KB, 512x323px
>>38672140
You only feel this way because you don't see reality.

You're already mentally built to interact with people of all ages. You're allowing anxieties to get the better of you, and your brain is twisting reality into something it isn't.

The average 23 year old doesn't have anything going for them socially, nor does the average 50 year old, and if you dig deeper, the machinations aren't much different from a 14 year olds. They all want the same things, and they get them the same way.
>>
>>38672195
>>38672226
>>38672227
Except whenever I interact with other people my age I can see just how far ahead socially they are

I feel like a fucking alien, I don't see any hope for me at all
>>
>>38672226
I'm 20 and in the same position and I can tell you that its already too late.
>>
>>38671941
Same with me and many others here anon, it's kind of strange, I actually just turned 20 so I'm just barely older than you, but since I turned 20 I have been focusing much more on the future than I did when I was 19.

I still regret my teen years and missing out on things you can only get then like teen love, friendships, coming of age together etc. and even though I still regret those things I don't regret them as much since I've come to the realization I'm just 10 years from 30.

I'm not saying it will happen to you but turning 20 for me was kind of a wake up call that I need to get my shit together since the clock is ticking in terms of having a family on a normal timetable.

I know it sounds stupid, but I don't want to be some old shitty dad who's 60 when his kids are in high school, that just does not sound ideal to me. Since I want to have a family at a normal time and since thus far I'm not on the normal timetable due to medical problems I realized I need to get my shit together now so that I'm not regretting that I wasted my 20s (widely regarded as the prime of one's life) just like I regret wasting my teens.

I may be a 20 year old neet right npw, but I sure as hell don't want to end up a 30 year old one, and the only way to prevent that is to pick up the slack. I wish you the best op, I think we're all in similar circumstances of regretting the past, but if we waste the present regretting the past then the future is going to be just as shitty as the times we currently regret.
>>
>>38672366
No it's not, stop being a little bitch.

With that attitude you might as well give up anyway.

Boohoo.
>>
>>38671824
I hate thinking of all the lost time spent working. Ever think about how the amount you make per hour, you're literally selling your life?
>>
>>38671824

I'm also 19, nearing 20.

I've been a NEET for a few years myself.

Plenty of us have fucked up like this. I feel the exact same way you do in regards to the feeling of lost time.
>>
>>38672366
Yeah, exactly

Also 25 is only 5 years away, if that's too late then it's too late now, I'm not going anywhere in 5 years

maybe if I was a mega normie who doesn't waste any time, but I'm not.
>>
>>38672366
>>38672316
The very last thing you want to be is one of those 30 year old robots here. There was that Anon that wrote that mindblowing shit that went something like:
>Be sitting in your childhood bedroom ten years later, posting the same memes, on the same website, while your peers have left you behind and you've accomplished nothing
>>
File: 1493862659756.jpg (139KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493862659756.jpg
139KB, 1280x1280px
I'm happy, content, delusional and it feels so fucking good to just be alive when I'm hypomanic. It's just a rush of emotions, energy and ideas.

I take my medication because without it, I can't calm down and I get lost in a blissful wonderland. I fucking hate this fucking medication. I'm calm, can think clearly, and I feel nihilistic. Nothing matters, I have no goals and dreams when medicated. My emotions aren't dead, just calm and in check. When I go off meds, I have dreams, goals, inspiration and limitless energy. Sadly, I am tempted to go off because it's just that much more fun.

I'm conflicted.
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>38672391
>teen love, friendships, coming of age together etc

fuck, this hurts the most
>>
>>38672472
Was it on this board? I'll archive search it
>>
>>38672499
I know, it sucks. But, we will literally be in the same position at 40 except regretting not having a wife/kids instead of regretting not having a gf in high school. Like I said regretting the past is like an endless void that sucks the life out of you, it steals away your energy that could be used to improve the present and future to instead regret something that is already lost.

It's ok to mourn the past, but if you let it consume you it will seep into the future and turn that to dust too.
>>
>>38672596
Yeah, it was on this board. It was in one of those 25+ or 30+ wizard robot threads.
>>
>>38671941
Fuck you, I'm 22 and wish I could go back to 20 or 19. Sincerely, suck a dick.
>>
File: PEPE SILVIA.png (527KB, 732x426px) Image search: [Google]
PEPE SILVIA.png
527KB, 732x426px
I'm 20 in just less than a month. I'm not sure if I'm a NEET because I've only just left education and I'm on summer break but I'm not sure if I'm going to uni yet. I'm under a lot of pressure to get a job and if I don't get one soon, and I don't go to uni then I will be joining the rest of you NEETs.

Even though I've never been a NEET I still know those feels of wasting your teen years. I wish so bad I could have found the self confidence years ago to make more friends and actually ask a girl so that I wouldn't become 20 year old kissless virgin.

The truth is I've just never seen myself in the same league as other people, I've always felt inferior, even when I was a kid. I desperately want to just get out there and make changes and become visible to other people and basically become human and be alive but I don't even know if I really have it in me, I sometimes think I quite literally was never meant to be with people.

I say this like I'm a genuine autist but truthfully I've never been diagnosed with anything and I've always had a very small number of friends who I rarely see.

Sorry for the blogpost, I just feel like a lot of us are in a very similar boat here
>>
File: zdf.jpg (16KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
zdf.jpg
16KB, 182x268px
>>38672603
But this hole will be there forever

Even if I somehow have a good life at 40 I'll still have this gaping hole inside me, just wondering why I was such a fucking idiot, why didn't I just be normal?

Pic related, kinda feels like this movie
>>
>>38672684
No one gets through life without having regret, so it's pointless to act like all is lost once you have some. Since there are so many possibilities and options in life, regret is bound to crop up no matter what because even if you objectively took the best route we are not advanced enough to know the results of the second best route so you would forever wonder if things could be better if you had taken the second best route.

I'm not going to try and convince you that you won't still regret your teen years to some degree at 40 because that would be a lie, but I know personally that i would regret wasting my 20s and 30s since I already know how horrible it feels to waste a phase of my life.

>>38672670
I think a lot of us here are in said boat, that's why I like coming here, it offers a sense of comradery that I can't find anywhere else since we are in a pretty rare/similar situation.
>>
>>38671824
What were you even going to do with this lost time OP? What's stopping you from doing it right now?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.