[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gf is making me drive her and her (guy) friend to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 093245828903.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
093245828903.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>tfw gf is making me drive her and her (guy) friend to the store so they can buy groceries and cook together
>>
What a cunt. break up with her, anon.
>>
Leave her.
Your mother did not raise a cuck, did she?
>>
Why are u driving them homie are u a taxi driver / robot machine
>>
Just kill them both and cook THEM instead ;w;
>>
I have a friend who is objectively attractive and regularly attracts orbiters. I wont say I don't find her attractive, but I know better than to chase girls out of my league. As a result we've managed to stay relatively close friends over the years. Anyway:
>one of her orbiters was a well off "business man" in his mid 30s when we were in our early 20s
>constantly bombards her with invitations to movies, dinner, drinks, whatever
>she always declines but this dude is persistent
>finally one day she says yes, but only if she can bring a friend
>he immediately accepts and even offers to pay for friend
>friend is me :^)
>can't even describe the look on his face when he shows up to pick her up and I'm there
>he tries to save face and act like this isn't unexpected
>takes US to a nice restaurant. I ordered a steak dinner and a fucking milkshake
>he tries to be fancy and orders a bottle of wine
>I of course have a couple glasses too
>my meal alone was over $40, combined bill was probably almost $200
>next is drinks
>order top shelf spirits, $50-60 bar tab
>then movies
>saw some bullshit in IMAX 3D, got popcorn drinks etc, he paid again
>after the movie, he's driving us all back to her place
>he's driving, her and I are in the back talking and laughing
>she mentions she could go for another drink, he immediately pipes in and asks what she wants, says he'll stop and we can grab something at the store
>she says oh just beer is fine
>stop at a grocery store and he gets out and sees we're still sitting there
>"oh you guys aren't coming?... oh ok I'll be right back"
>goes and buys us a 24 pack of beer then drives us all home
>he's making it pretty clear that he wants me to gtfo with his body language back at her place
>act like I don't notice and keep talking to my friend. Eventually she looks at him and says shes tired and it's probably time for bed
>he gives me a pained defeated look and says ok, leaves
>We stay up all night drinking the free beer and smoking weed
>>
>>38671380
you are a fucking cuck kill yourself desu senpai
>>
>>38671792
Hit the character limit but basically that's the story of how I had the best date of my life, all expense paid by some beta 35 year old.

I'll never forget the look of pain and sadness in his face.

:^)
>>
>>38671833
Great story mate, she must be a pretty decent las.

Maybe one day she might get fed up and date you.
>>
>>38671792
>>38671833
kill yourself, you and your whore
>>
>>38671792
That sounds great, almost feel bad for the guy but I would have cock blocked him too. Even though he still wouldn't have gotten anything.
>>
>>38671792
nice fanfic there bro
>>
>>38671792
hmm i haven't seen this pasta,
but still somehow don't think it's real
>>
>>38672192
>>38672236
Its real bros.

He still kept trying for a couple years after. He finally gave up and I found out he married a stripper with a kid later lol
>>
>>38671380
He's most likely gay. You're fine op.
>>
>>38671380
You're a fucking cuck. Seriously. You might as well take her clothes off, throw her on the bed, spread her legs, lick her cunt, and ask her male friend to penetrate her and do her the honor of impregnation.
>>
>>38671792
That girl is going to get raped lol
>>
>>38671792
That actually sounds pretty rad, good on you, he was a 35 year old faggot going after a 20 yo girl who doesn't even like him anyway which is kind of creepy in its own right.
>>
>>38671380
how could you let it get to that point?
you some sorta yeller, spineless, low t beta cuck?
>>
>>38671380
Crash the car, faggot
(O-only if you want t-to though)
Oregami
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.