[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically, if you had a gf and she cheated on you,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: letter.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Hypothetically, if you had a gf and she cheated on you, could you forgive her?
>>
I would just cut contact on the spot, never looking back, never thinking of it again.
>>
>>38671114
It depends. In this case, I'd forgive her, but I'd tell her that I am not interested in a relationship with her. I'd remain friends with her, good friends even, but considering my tripcode, I wouldn't have even been having sex with her, and the fact that she turned around and had sex with someone else would basically tell me that she didn't care enough about our relationship for me to commit my life to it. And I'd explain that to her.

Any other scenario, really, I'd cut ties. I'm a good person, but I've cut plenty of ties, I have no qualms doing so.
>>
>>38671159
This is the way to do it
No words, no actions, just vanish instantly from their lives and leave them to be the lonely worthless fuck they are
>>
>>38671159
This
I would be tempted to get a few more fucks in, but its to risky
>>
>>38671114
Is the girl apologizing for cutting or did she cheat?
I see two names did she Have a threesome lol
But muh grades
>>
>>38671237
Lynwood is a place, not a person. Noah is a person she let stick his pOnOs into her vagOOO
>>
File: 1498783958277.jpg (12KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
1498783958277.jpg
12KB, 480x295px
>>38671114
>She had no reason to cheat on him but she did it anyway.
>She tries to play the victim card.
>>
>>38671114
No, because that ruin my self-esteem and she will think I give her an favor. Forgiveness should be deserved.
>>
>>38671114
No. Fuck that.
I'm a goddamn loser, but I'm not a fucking cuck
>>
>>38671181
Actually, now that I think of it, this did happen to me in a sense a few years ago. There was this girl, and while technically we weren't dating, we may as well have been. She had a pregnancy scare and I hadn't even fucked her. So I said fuck her, but had issues fully cutting ties for a while until that final straw. And then I just blocked her on everything and never said a word to her again.
>>
>>38671297
You would be a cuck either way, family
>>
I have and it was a mistake because she just did it again. Do what >>38671159 said
>>
>>38671324
DELEYEEET
>>
>>38671114
>Vaguely say that she did something wrong (not owning up to it).
>Say you're special
>Overreact with trigger words
>Make up excuses (was depressed, get away from things, etc.)
>Remind them of the past
>Say she's hurt herself
>Say she's going to be better "next time."
This is every woman's "apology."
>>
>>38671382
Next time? There won't be no next time.
>>
Funny how in the end she makes herself out to be the victim. Fuck that bitch I would never talk to her again.
>>
>>38671395
No shit there won't be a "next time." The only person that believes there will be is her.
>>
File: ZB2PMlY.jpg (381KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ZB2PMlY.jpg
381KB, 1918x1080px
I would take her back, only to drug her and drag her to a dungeon I had constructed beforehand, where she would live the rest of her days as a sex slave as repentance for what she did.

just thinking about it makes me pic related
>>
absolutely fucking not
originalailaai
>>
>>38671114
Happened to me after a 2 year long relationship.
Did not forgive, did not forget.
>>
>>38671395
I APOLOGIZE EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT'S LIES
>>
>>38671114
1,000,000 divided by infinity is an imaginary number. So shes saying that she would apologize for an imaginary amount of time. What a bitch
>>
>>38671395
This. Should've replied saying he doesn't think about her at all, and never will anymore
>>
>>38671418
Yeah, if someone's willing to do something like that when they think you don't know, what else are they willing to do? It's not worth it. And again, I'm very Christian, so if someone I'm not married to fucks someone else, they wouldn't be fucking me, and I'd be very insulted.

I won't take anything less than someone who has had no more than 3 sexual partners to varying scales. If you had 3 longterm sexual partners, you can go fuck yourself. If you had 1 longterm, you can still go fuck yourself, you're clearly not Christian, and it wasn't no mistake. If you made 3 mistakes, it depends on the nature of those mistakes. I will allow for 1 sober mistake, the other two have to be alcohol-related oopsies, and even then I have reservations.

Virginity is ideal, because I'm a virgin, and it's not like I didn't have a chance not to be.
>>
>>38671114
If you forgave her you deserve everything bad that's going to result from it. And it's a lot of bad.
>>
>>38671114
that note is so fucking pathetic, just sounded like a bunch of fucking excuses
>>
>>38671322
It seems you have made a bit of a mistake in your post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>38671461
Since when the fuck is a real divided by infinity an imaginary?

If anything, it tends to zero.
>>
>>38671114
If it was once maybe but my gf was cheating for a while and the dude got her pregnant so we just didn't speak. At about 8 months into her pregnancy she came to my house to see if I still had feelings for her. After what she did and 8 months without talking I felt absolutely nothing when I saw her.
>>
I could be forgiving of someone's past before we got together, to the point where I'd probably rightfully be called a beta cuck. I would absolutely not forgive infidelity though, and not a non-apology like that. I'd send a curt final message in response and never talk to her again.
>>
>>38671423
nice eminem reference anon
>>
>>38672563
>>38672301
cucks need to leave this board forever
>>
>>38671114
if you never ever concede that you want the girl back, but just remain aloof around her and act absolutely cold (as you should if she cheats). She will be yours as long as you keep that uninterested facade up. Girls have to feel the crunch of doing shit like that, to actually treat you as they say this person who 'OMG I WISH I COUDL TAKE IT ALL BACK YOURE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME YOURE AMAZING OMG IM SO SORRY BLAH BLAH BLAH I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU ETC"

the second you cave, and cry about how you needed her and feel depressed about cheating is the exact moment the girl reverts back into feeling great about cheating on you in the first place. It is fundamental to a mans sexuality that he remains unflinching and untouchable in the face of a girls demands and apologies.

You only keep girls satiating over you by being an Asshole. Never forget it, because they'll forget you, if you do.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.