[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a normie party this weekend where I only know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I'm going to a normie party this weekend where I only know a couple people there

Any advice robots?
>>
Your friends will introduce you to new people, if not, force yourself to talk to someone
>>
>>38671276
>force yourself to talk to someone
Welcome to hell OP.
>>
>>38671108
Know that normie parties are a meme and that no one really enjoys themselves. It'll be guys sitting around and smoking weed, drinking beer and talking. The girls will ignore every guy who isn't
Chad and dance/be silly by themselves to show the guys they won't put out for how much fun they're having. The normies will also take a whole heap of pictures and post them to instagram to boost their social status and show people that they're in the in-group. Maybe there'll be some drama, but nothing huge. It'll probably be a 4/10 experience at best.
>>
Drink exactly two shots of liquor around the very beginning, then one drink every hour and a half. Make sure to drink water as well. That amount of alcohol will be enough to boost your confidence and relax you enough to socialize easier, but not turn you into a drunken buffoon. Avoid polarizing topics like politics, religion, abortion, or social justice. Good topics are things like hobbies, music, movies, or even life experiences. Try not to autist out and spill spaghetti over everyone.
>>
File: 1499507401280.png (1MB, 800x800px)
1499507401280.png
1MB, 800x800px
Just beee yourself bruv :')
>>
>>38671363
This guy's an asshole.

Smoke a little weed and drink a little beer with the guys that are doing that-and PACE YOURSELF if you don't know your tolerance to either drug.
The girls...okay, a lot of the girls are gonna be doing what this asshole says, but most of them DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY'RE DOING IT. The other thing is, they don't necessarily know you're not Chad either, if you can look the part. Everyone scared of Stacies didn't pick up how dumb they are.

OP, listen. Even if it's not some Project X bullshit, you're gonna go to a party. There will be music, and drinks, and probably drugs, and people who want to be around other people. Just be in the crowd and people will appreciate it. Two-step if you can't dance. There's no need to draw attention to yourself, just be there.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.