[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl that turned me down about a month ago came round my house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3450.jpg (58KB, 750x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3450.jpg
58KB, 750x488px
A girl that turned me down about a month ago came round my house the other day for lunch and a movie. She turned me down and made it clear she wanted nothing sexual (just wanted an orbiter)

We were spooning and she tried to kiss me and that led to me fingering her and me getting a bj. I cleaned up and we went to sleep. I woke up before her and made sure everything was clean before my parents got back in a few hours (were both 18)

She woke up a little later and started saying she felt sore (I broke her hymen) I informed her of what happened and she claims to have no memory of it.

I'm scared she thinks I raped her as and may go to the police as she's been acting very weirdly and responding very slowly to texts.
>>
>>38669912
OP again with some extra detail

In my country it's innocent until proven guilty so I probably won't be imprisoned for it if she did call the police but I know people who have been falsely accused of rape before and the case went on for months and they had to spend some time in a cell and have all their stuff taken away. They got let off in the end but I'm very scared of the same happening to me as i can imagine it's incredibly stressful and negative for reputation.

My story adds up and she should have traces of my cum in her mouth and no signs of resistance but I can't help but worry as 90% of the time rape is when a boy and girl who know each other are left alone.
>>
What do you think is gonna happen? goddamn man this is why real chads give fake names and fuck in hotels or bathrooms or at least the chicks place. women are fucking nuts i hope it was worth it.
>>
>broke her hymen

Kill yourself you little bitch ass normalfag
That is, if they allow suicide implements in prison
Little roastie and her parents are gonna fry your degenerate ass hard
>>
>>38669912
>She woke up a little later and started saying she felt sore (I broke her hymen) I informed her of what happened and she claims to have no memory of it.
Were yall drinking?
>>
>>38670136
I don't get what i did wrong? It was the first time anything other than a tampon has been inside her so I broke her hymen. Thought that was natural?
>>
>>38669912
Well did you have piv? If there's no semen you can't really be proven guilty of rape.
>>
i think this is one of those beta troll threads

but fuck it reminded me ive never cummed from a blowjob and to me thats like the dirtiest thing a girl can do
>>
>>38670191
No literally not even a drop, she just had water and some juice. I'm thinking maybe she regrets it as she did turn me down before. She insists she remembers nothing but she's been weird ever since and I think she either regrets it so much she's going to say it was rape or she genuinely thinks I raped her. Either way not good.
>>
>>38670191
You clearly don't know how to finger girls if you smashed through her hymen. You don't even need to enter a girl to make her properly moan and quake, silly boy.
>>
>>38670191
Shut the fuck up slut enabler bitchboy3, you are going away for a long time
At least in the cell block you will learn a thing or two about commitment and going all the way if you kno what I mean
>>
>>38670116

I'm scared she's gonna cry rape and go to the police and get me fucked up

She went to the same school as me for 5 years then we went to college for the next 2. (Britfag) I couldn't fake name or anything and she knows where I live and all that shit. I was intending on making her my girlfriend but that seems unlikely now lol.
>>
>>38670260
Nope it's 100% serious and I'm scared for my future
>>
>>38670224
What's a piv? I cummed in her mouth and a little on her chest.
>>
>>38670272
Yeah it was my first time and I didn't really know what I was doing, it broke very easily though
>>
>>38670286
Don't really get what I did wrong, in my country you are innocent until proven guilty and usually need evidence that shows beyond doubt that I'm Guilty which I'm not so I should be fine.
>>
>>38670428
it means penis in vagina
>>
>>38670482
he's angry that you had sexual relations
>>
>>38670482
Fake wiggers like you with no morals won't last a day in the yard
>>
>>38670518
No I didn't put my dick in her, 99.99999% sure no semen in her vagina so maybe I'll be ok. What kind of things do the police look for in these cases?
>>
Did she get drunk?
>>
>>38670602
I'm not a "Wigger" in any way shape or form. I just don't want to have anything to do with this girl anymore desu. There's no way she doesn't remember it. Pretty sure I won't go to prison but it's still scary
>>
>>38670670
No we drink water and juice the whole time. I picked her up at 10am and this occurred at about 11 am. No drinking involved and I could tell she was fine when I picked her up.
>>
she might have gotten pregnant by a chad and now wants someone to pay for the kid
>>
>>38670540
I'm still a virgin if that makes him feel any better.
>>
>>38670672
>broke her hymen
>don't want anything to do with her

If you were my serf I'd slit your throat myself you spineless coward
Enjoy your stay in grown men's daycare
>>
>>38670715
No she's religious and won't have sex until marriage (she claims) but I broke her hymen so there's no way chad got there first or it would of already been broken.
>>
>>38670730
I do still want to see her I'm just scared she will get the police involved or something. I really like her and would happily have. A relationship with her if she was up for it too.

Don't see how I'm a spineless coward desu. Going to jail for rape that I didn't even do and getting raped by Tyrone is pretty scary
>>
Start stretching your asshole, I heard that after kiddie fiddlers rapists have it the worst in the box.
>>
>>38669912
I warn you. I told you that sex with women was not worth it. enjoy going to jail,having a criminal record, losing your job,having your reputation destroyed and white knights going after you.
>>
>>38670808
I'm not really understanding the negativity towards me on this post. All I did was have consensual sexual relations with a girl (which she iniatiated)

I probs won't go to prison as I didn't put my penis inside her vagina and there's no proof i did it + innocent until proven guilty
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
LMFAO! You're fucked kid!!! Have fun with the prison rape.
>>
>>38670845
Yeah I really didn't expect this desu, she initiated it as well, I'm innocent until proven guilty so I might be ok
>>
>>38670894
B-but I'm innocent until proven guilty right?! R-right guys????

I'll probably just kill myself if I end up going to prison lol
>>
>>38670896
>>38670923
>"innocent until proven guilty"
this does not apply to men you fucking idiot
>>
>>38670857
>has sexual relations with gril
>y all duh h8 guise?!

neck yourself before the cops get you, they don't treat kids like you good inside
>>
>>38670948
Is having sexual relations with a girl bad or something. I was a khv before this now I'm just a v
>>
>>38670938
Is there's some sort of court bias or something or does it actually only apply to women. I'm from the uk
>>
>>38671020
Are you for real dude? A girl says you raped her and that's all the courts will care about
>>
>>38671074
Even if there's no proof?
>>
>>38670896
>I'm innocent until proven guilty so I might be ok

not when you have a dick and she as vigina. women are always the victims and they are going to belive her words.
>>
>>38670990
You fucked yourself
>>
>>38671098
yeah

efsghjhuoriginal
>>
>>38671100
But if there's no proof surely they can't just lock me up. Especially if I have a decent lawyer.
>>
>>38671136
Yes they can. Happens all the time
>>
>>38671133
I better get a good lawyer then
>>
next time put a hidden camera before having sex so you don't have to worry about this shit
>>
>>38671179
Yeah better hope she doesn't go to the police or there might not be a next time
>>
>>38671098
yes welcome to gynocentrism. the judge has to throw you in jail to show everyone that he is doing his job and because he wants to keep his job by pleasing the feminist who have the right to vote.
>>
File: 1500832263872.jpg (43KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
1500832263872.jpg
43KB, 680x499px
I wouldn't worry about it, man. Some girls are fucking weird. One second they're on to you, the other they're not. She sounds like one of them.

She probably just regrets it a little and is being a little odd.
>>
>>38671255
Yeah probably, thanks man
>>
File: IMG_3452.jpg (51KB, 750x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3452.jpg
51KB, 750x257px
Human rights act 1998 UK, I might be ok if she decides to try anything
>>
>>38671300
>Equity before the law

You're so cute anon
>>
You finger rape her anon.
Enjoy prison with Jamal as a bunkmate
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.