[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here /lifeover/ >born with debilitating disease

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Snowy-forest.jpg (281KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Snowy-forest.jpg
281KB, 1366x768px
who else here /lifeover/

>born with debilitating disease
>need weed every single day or its unbearable
>stomach hurts constantly i gain weight just by looking at vegetables and im always tired and feel sick as fuck and can barely function
>weed is the only thing that helps
>getting weed is literally the hardest herculian task ive seen in the entire world the army would be easier
>have to commit like 7 crimes every time i get weed because i have no license or money
>have no choice because im so sick
>literally havent had a dime to my name my whole life because of this and my disease is progressively getting worse
>have to lie to my parents to take their car and go get weed
>its like 20 miles one way on a trip to get weed because i live in the middle of nowhere
>have a hernia now i think my balls hurt every time i move
>parents constantly follow me the house after i smoke guilt tripping me and asking stupid questions
>everywhere i go in the house one is always following me around doing their shit in the next room
>if i try to lay down they run around slamming doors and walk by my room like 800 times
>every time my mom walks around shes implying something or just be a straight up complete bitch
>live in the middle of nowhere with the worst climate in the world so im always trapped with them
>they like never work so theyre always fucking here i get NO time away from them
>the stress from them makes my disease like 800x worse im constantly having to feeling stressful and vigilant trying to avoid them and just waiting for them to come down and ruin my life again
>they always smell my weed and then they know i dont feel like shit for a couple of minutes
>they dont like that
>as soon as they smell my weed they get twice as annoying
>theyll come down where ever i am and just walk by me like 800 times ask me to do shit be passive aggressive as fuck do tons of chores and shit around me and slam shit the whole time
>>
weed causes paranoia you know, they probably aren't changing their behaviors at all, it's just you getting paranoid
>>
>>38670002
no ive noticed it ill sit there all day and be fine and ill finally smoke after all day and 2 seconds later my mom kicks down the door and starts yelling about chores
>>
>>38670063
My dad's gf used to do this to me whenever I would end up doing better in life, immediately after any uptick in happiness she would berate me for being a useless piece of shit (I'm disabled)
Women are natural born narcissists and should never be trusted, it's the only conclusion I can come to, she was nice to us for years until she thought she had her roots dug in then tried to berate me constantly to the point that we had to kick her out

I'm pretty close to just ending it, like you she treated me like shit even though I'm disabled, and it really just makes you wonder what the fuck is wrong with their minds that makes them so evil. Struggle every day for what, the opportunity to barely scrape by and not be able to do what normal people do while also getting berated for it? It's fucking disgusting
>>
>>38670503
no its not just chicks i know dudes that are shitty like this

the reason why you notice it more in chicks is because chad doesnt claim crazy annoying annoying chicks so theyre kinda up in the air for betas to marry after theyve been rammed

the guys like that are often alone all the time and only seen at work and stores and shit
>>
>>38670503
>I'm disabled
Elaborate. Also op what's your disease? Crohn's?
>>
>>38670633
Schizo
>>38670617
Chad doesn't come into effect for people on aarp my dude, these are grown women
>>
why don't you move out if life in your parent's house is so insufferable?

then you smoke all the weed you want without getting nagged and you can do all the chores and pay all the bills, sounds like a nice trade off right, champ?
>>
>>38670680
yeah grown women that were thrown in the trash but rich and attractive people

how does schizo stop you from doing shit im just wondering because the reason im so lazy is as soon as i stand up my stomach starts hurting like crazy and i have to hunch over kinda and i start feeling acid come up my asophogus if its been a long time and i usually feel tired and confused from how tired i am and like im hurting my body by using it
>>
>>38670735
The problem mainly stems from I can hide it pretty well on my good days but when good days are only half your days you aren't going to hold a job, along with the fucked energy and retard thoughts
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.