[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I GET RID OF FUCKING ACNE MY FACE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: ANGERY.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY.png
26KB, 300x250px
HOW DO I GET RID OF FUCKING ACNE MY FACE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING PEPPERONI PIZZA GIRLS WONT TALK TO ME BECAUSE OF IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38668083
Eat less oil, and fewer fatty foods in general. Dairy is the worst food for acne. I cut out all dairy (even the little things in processed food you don't think about) and now I rarely if ever get a breakout. Hope you see this lol
>>
check out the skincare thread on /fa/
>>
>>38668083
Get your doctor to give you a prescription of Tretinoin cream, works really well. If you can't get that try some over the counter creams and pads and wash your face more.
>>
>he thinks the reason he can't get women is because of acne
smugwojack.jpg
>>
truth is its mostly hormones
not much you can do other than wait it out :(
acutane can help (if it works for you)
picking at it makes it worse

diet related advice is all bogus, don't waste your time.
>>
Go to a dermatologist. Accutane worked for me, only wish I did it sooner than I did.
>>
Drink more water and control your stress.
>>
>>38668083
Go swimming. The chlorine will fix your skin and fuck up your hair. Also remember the urban legend of swimming making you taller.
>>
>>3866808 follow other peoples advice in this advice as well as apply acetone with a cotton ball every day when you wake up and when you go to bed. everytime acne shows up i put a little acetone on it and in the mornign its hardly noticable. i think what it does is takes the moisture out of your face and makes your pores tighter. i dont really know what the science is behind it i just know what works for me
>>
>>38668083
Eat a good diet and wash your face. Don't pop them.
>>
>>38671120
be extremely sparing with this and do it rarely, acetone will dehydrate the shit out of your face and dry skin can lead to worse break outs.
>>
File: 14738783766435.jpg (103KB, 463x333px) Image search: [Google]
14738783766435.jpg
103KB, 463x333px
>>38668083
washing my face with picrelated really helped. It got rid of all the acne that I couldn't get rid of with expensive products. It really dries your skin though
>>
File: 1485120814732.png (155KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
1485120814732.png
155KB, 480x341px
>>38668083
My solution after turning 20 and going from almost cystic acne to clear as day

>Sunlight
>change your pillow case (otherwise you are literally laying your face on germs for hours every night so make sure it's clean like a bar of soap)
>healthy diet
>don't touch your face
>shower every day
>wash your hands frequently
that's it, that's all
>>
>healthy diet
this is the worst fucking advice ever, as healthy diet encourages you to eat a lot of dairy products
DROP MILK AND ALL DAIRY PRODUCTS, IF THAT DOESN'T HELP DROP WHEAT, IF THAT DOESN'T HELP YOU'RE FUCKED, IT MEANS YOUR HORMONES ARE OFF, WASH YOUR GODDAMN FACE
>>
>>38668083
Go to a derm and take some fucking Accutane. Really bad acne is usually hereditary and there's no cure for it besides going to a doctor and getting it treated.
>>
I've had acne for a year more or less, and sometimes I scratched it a lot. Now I been told that I shouldn't have scratched it because of acne scars, and I think I can already see them. Is this shit permanent? How fucked am I?
>>
>>38671285
>sunlight
are you sure? how does that help? i go outside once a month because of social anxiety i have to trap myself indoors to feel relaxed.
>change your pillow case
how often? i change mine once every few months.
>>
>>38671636
take like, 3 minutes to think of reasons why those two thing are fucking up your face.

I'll give you a few hints
what environment does bacteria and mold grow best in? think dark and moist.

if you want to find answers from uneducated robots go ahead, don't expect a guaranteed result, but you have the whole internet at your disposal, take another 2 minutes to find the answers yourself.
>>
>>38671607
it isn't too too bad. I've scratched and only came out with very few pocket marks. if you aren't scratching the shit out of your face like an ape you won't be hideous.
>>
>>38669576
Its wojak
Guys I found the newfag, can I please be accepted now?
>>
>>38668083
>HOW DO I GET RID OF FUCKING ACNE MY FACE

Wash your face you fucking underage faggot its not that hard.
>>
>>38671703
i mean i just wanted to ask that anon what he does since it worked for him. i dont think standing outside in the sun will kill the bacteria on my face... you're not anon pls let him answer and stop bullying me
>>
Make up, girls do it to look pretty why can't men too
>>
>>38671788
I'm literally that anon brainlet, why are you this naive.

I'll stop trying to let you think, it's clearly too much trouble for you.

change your pillow case every 4 days, and actively go into the sun as much as possible, this isn't sunbathing for 10 minutes, I'm saying go for a walk for 30 minutes and soak up the rays.
if you can't google that yourself as to why that will work don't expect me to type it out you lazy stupid fuck.
>>
>>38671863
i'm just lazy but you really don't have to be such an ass over a question. this is how we have discussions on this board. christ, you're just as bad as the roasites and normies that browse this place. thanks for the /adv/ faggot kys. i hope your acne comes back and you're stuck with horrible acne scars that only thousands of dollars in surgery will get rid of and you die a virgin for being so disgustingly ugly
>>
File: 1483413272207.jpg (51KB, 333x308px) Image search: [Google]
1483413272207.jpg
51KB, 333x308px
>>38672148
this is how stupid and lazy you sound. instead of googling the answers I had given and fact check. you simply insult me

Enjoy the acne brainlet. I'm not having any of that shit any time soon because I actually have some fucking hygiene to take care of and a life outside a dark basement.
>>
>>38672215
>you simply insult me
you insulted me first fucking moron. why would i waste 3 minutes of my life to google something you can just write out here for me. and you weren't even clear about what you said
>change your pillow case
how fucking often? that's all i wanted to know normalfag
>Enjoy the acne brainlet.
i will
>>
>>38671863
Will it still work if I use sunscreen?
>>
>>38668083

Baking Soda + Purpose Liquid Soap

Fucking works wonders
>>
>>38672426
yeah, the rays are still going through at most retail SPF. unless you are ginger and can't be out in the sun for more than 3 minutes I'd assume you will be dapper to protect yourself.

I work outside and have had numerous sunburns over the past 3 months, my chances of skin cancer are high as fuck now but my depression has subsided and my skin looks much healthier.
>>
File: Don Patch.png (243KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Don Patch.png
243KB, 500x373px
Hey man. I know you're getting all kinds of crazy advice here, but here are my two cents:

-Wash your face with a cleanser that has an acidic pH, such as CeraVe or Noxema Classic (the generic version of Noxema sells at Walmart for like three bucks)
-When you wash your face, don't scrub, don't use exfoliants. Doing so actually angers and damages the skin of your face, no matter what those St. Ives apricot scrub commercials tell you.
-Buy a jar of those 2% salicylic pads (again, like three bucks at Walmart). When you wash your face, gently pat it dry and apply the pad (don't scrub with it). Do your best to wait 30 minutes before putting anything else on; doing so lets the SA do its work without its pH being affected.
-Add moisturizer - again, you want an acidic pH, not so acidic it hurts your face, but enough that the harmful bacteria that causes acne can't survive. I would go for CeraVe classic moisturizer in the white, square pump bottle, which, again, Walmart sells the generic version of.
-Keep your pillow case clean - if you don't wanna fuck with changing the case every day, put a regular t-shirt around the pillow and change it every day or two. Make sure your face isn't touching the design when you lay down on it.
-I would be careful about sunlight hitting your face; though the Vitamin D is great, the skin of your face is really sensitive, and UV damage from the sun can cause premature aging and lines.
-I would also watch out about putting harsh stuff like alcohol or acetone on your face, too - though it does dry it out, that often leads to irritation and more redness.
-If you have a painful bump under the skin, buy one of those Curad wart patches (they're on eBay for like four bucks apiece). They're actually 40% salicylic acid and you can cut them into tiny squares to put on individual bumps. They help whatever's under there come to the surface without you having to tear your face apart trying to get it out.

Good luck, dude! I hope this helps.
>>
>>38669049

does cutting out dairy include chocolate?

not asking for a friend
>>
shave regularly
exfoliate skin
don't touch your face
eat less fat
keep your face clean
use non oil based face moisturizers
take 2 biotin pills a day
(biotin will make you break out for the first week even worse, this is the expelling process, then afterwards it will clear your skin, it also helps with hair growth)

take it from me, a trap on hrt
>>
>>38669640
Accutane causes liver damage
>>
Where do you live? I live in UK and my doctor just referred me to a dermatologist who will most likely prescribe me Roaccutane. It's 100% effective and gets rid of acne for life within 6 months. Read about it online its the most effective cure for acne in the world
>>
>>38673055
only if you have a retarded doctor who makes you take it for more than a year. should never ever be taken for more than a year max
>>
>>38668083
I had acne and I changed my diet to lentils and rice and it went away

>>38669640
>b-but it's just hormones
you sound like a fatass complaining about m-muh thyroid, muh metabolism
take some fucking responsibility for your body. change your fucking diet you greasy son of a bitch
>>
Accutane

/thread/
>>
>>38672426
oh no anon we can't ask him for advice because we can google it. fuck him.
>>
get some sunlight, supplement zinc and drink more water also change your pillow case
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.