[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the "thicc" meme to me? Why does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: haircut.jpg (11KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
haircut.jpg
11KB, 236x295px
Can someone explain the "thicc" meme to me? Why does everyone want a fatass nowadays?
Is there a real reason behind it or is it just a trend started by girls who look like manatees and guys who can't get any better.
I prefer athleticallly/healthily slim girls, but I'm not trying to push my beliefs on anyone or trying to make myself superior. i'm just curious why a trait traditionally considered ugly (being fat) is now praised and idolized, even by some of my normie and chad friends who can do better.
>>
>>38667461
wide hips symbolism high fertility and easier birth, me personally i hate big asses, there's a difference between having a good figure and having a bubble butt. i think it's idealised because of the popularity of rap culture
>>
>>38667461
The phrase "thicc" is another negroid generated slang ''word'' such as "senpai" and "boi" and since anything the kangz make up from their "music" to their slang is instantly a hit these days the mainstream masses just use the word. This is a result of the further niggerification of 21st century America. But to answer your question I can assure you most guys don't like landwhales they just play along with the trend.
>>
File: 1500748672541.jpg (55KB, 653x711px) Image search: [Google]
1500748672541.jpg
55KB, 653x711px
I think its just simple sexual dimorphism. Curves are a big part of what makes woman stand out from men, so bigger tits and bigger hips and ass is more attractive. Of course there is a balance, too much fat and you just look like a whale, but as long as its in the right places its only a plus.

The model aesthetic is mostly promoted by the media because the fashion industry is run by woman and faggots, so they think girls should look like prepubescent boys.
>>
>>38667543
It's more about wide hips and thick thighs for me, not so much about a big ass, attractive proportions, not fat shit
>>
>>38667653
for me if her face is pretty (not hot< there's a difference) hour glass shape but not to big
>>
>>38667461
Ironic weebs.
>>
>>38668089
OP here, could someone please elaborate? Doesn't make much sense without context/justification.
>>
File: file.png (239KB, 615x447px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
239KB, 615x447px
>>38667461
Thicc is spelled with 2 Cs because CK in groid culture means crip killer, and that's offensive to criminals.
>>
>>38668248
like when bloods use the [B] emoji instead of "C"
>>
gangland emojis, what a time to be alive.
>>
File: opisafag.png (25KB, 397x569px) Image search: [Google]
opisafag.png
25KB, 397x569px
>>38667461
>using thicc and fat in the same sentence
Thicc and Fat aren't the same things. >>38667611 Is thicc, notice the small waist and large hips. Now picture boogie if he was a female. That's fat. Now that that's out of the way, let me rephrase your question.
>why does everyone want THICC nowadays
Because it's sexy, faggot.
>>
>>38667461
some autists got meme by nigger culture and now they're repeating their retardedness everywhere on the internet.

Pretty much it.
>>
>wanting fat women
The definition of low T
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.