[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to flunk out of University, wasted tons of people's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1447172321187.png (136KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1447172321187.png
136KB, 500x374px
About to flunk out of University, wasted tons of people's money and failed all expectations.

Working retail all my life or in a warehouse frankly sounds like misery so genuinely want to know a cheap and effective way of killing myself.
Thanks guys
>>
the period when i was feeling suicidal i always thought this and never failed to at least stall up

before ending it all, when you rellay think theres nothing to lose, try it ALL. from trying to achieve your dreams, to go volunteering (talking about good things) or dont give a shit about anyone and try drugs, waste yourself(and others if u like) and shit.

when you will have the strenght to kys, just use it to let go of every boundry you ever had, and start a life AGAIN
>>
>>38666293
>lost all my will in life
>stopped caring about my past failures
>stopped caring about cringing at myself
>just wanted to live my life
>end up falling into complete apathy because my mind works in extremes
>can no longer enjoy anything, even the things i used to
>anything i try I end up shaking my head at physically and leave it ASAP
>do this with games I try to boot up
>music
>movies
>various irl situations
>apathy is just getting worse and worse
>feeling of suicide growing stronger everyday
>>
>>38666400
I can't really say I understand, bc I havent been in such situation before, but i think i know this rock bottom feeling. i think you should at least try pshychedelics, it relly rewires your brain and can change a lot your mood and personality... either way it cant go worse am i right?

if you REALLY think you cant have this anymore, i suggest you to check out a very useful website ( lostallhope.com ) and wish you the best of luck
>>
>>38666561

where can i get psychedelics?
>>
>>38666840
Hippies are a good bet. Festivals and concerts often have people who sell them. Around spring and autumn time you can hunt in the forest for shrooms as well.
>>
>>38666125
I graduated from university with honors, and I'm stuck living with my parents and working McJobs.

Unless you flunked out of a STEM program, you probably weren't going anywhere anyway.

Now you have a chance to figure something else out much earlier in life.

I wasted 18-23 on a worthless education.
>>
>>38666947
what did you major in?

oreganuuu
>>
>>38666990
Political science

(((unoriginal reason for failing at life)))
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.