[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /psychotic/ here >NEET >parents work all day so have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: peprg3h9gujrij.jpg (33KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
peprg3h9gujrij.jpg
33KB, 475x475px
who /psychotic/ here

>NEET

>parents work all day so have like 10+ hours home alone every day

>run around the house screaming, stomping, throwing things, chasing the animals

>go outside with a sewing needle and impale insects and torture them

>neighbor watches me from her window

>sometimes take all my clothes off and scream for 20 minutes

>24 years old
>>
I'm jealous. They're even more NEET than me and won't fucking leave me alone.
>>
>>38665921
>parents leave for 10 hours and you revert to behaving like a man removed from civilization to a desert island
wew lad
>>
>>38665921
I do stuff like this when I'm alone, going on 24 in a week too
>>
>>38666009
laughed so hard at this. yes, this is my life. this is what i do with my daily ten hours of alone time
>>
Basically what I've been doing. Started at 17 with homeschooling and now 22 and still reign supreme in a house of endless silence and lunacy. God damn does it get weird
>>
File: 1500674382448.jpg (103KB, 754x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1500674382448.jpg
103KB, 754x1158px
>run around the house screaming, stomping, throwing things, chasing the animals
>go outside with a sewing needle and impale insects and torture them
>sometimes take all my clothes off and scream for 20 minutes

I think you're just retarded, go see a psychiatrist and get diagnosed and get on disability or something then you'll have some money to do things and not be bored out of your mind
>>
>>38666013
>>38666034
honestly glad i'm not the only one. parents have no idea because i dont let it out until i'm alone

>>38666089
i dont have any kind of insurance currently but i will starting in 2018 and i plan on pursuing NEETbux. honestly i think the boredom is what's getting to me. i've never harmed any of our pets but they're genuinely afraid.
>>
>>38665921
Wow, I'm glad I'm not your poor parents. Living with you must be awful
>>
>>38666136
i'm the exact opposite when they're around, totally quiet and reserved, i actually spend most of my time in my room not making a sound when they're home
>>
>>38666191
Exactly what I do. I don't even leave to piss until they're dead asleep or gone again. Just bunker down and play vidya until they're gone again and I just so happened to stand up and walk outside my room for another round of weird boredom shit
>>
>>38666296
you don't keep a piss jug? i always fill mine to the top and pour it out in the shower drain. each flush of a toilet uses like 3.87 gallons of water
>>
>>38666191
>i'm the exact opposite when they're around

But you still leech off them and don't have a job
>>
>>38666419
check your privilege, not everyone is mentally competent enough to have and maintain a job.
>>
>>38666677
Yea you are, you just dont want it enough
>>
>>38666687
you know nothing whatsoever about me other than the information i provided, shut your privileged mouth, wagie.
>>
File: Shhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiitt.jpg (3KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
Shhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiitt.jpg
3KB, 125x94px
>>38665921
>NEET
>>parents work all day so have like 10+ hours home alone every day
>>run around the house screaming, stomping, throwing things, chasing the animals
>>go outside with a sewing needle and impale insects and torture them
>>neighbor watches me from her window
>>sometimes take all my clothes off and scream for 20 minutes
>>24 years old
>>
>>38666749
OP confirmed for nigger
>>
>>38665921
Wahahaahahhahahaha anon! Holy fuck! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking! Go INSANE!!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.