[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will never understand why Normies drink ethanol. It numbs your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: drunk-hipsters.jpg (126KB, 972x648px) Image search: [Google]
drunk-hipsters.jpg
126KB, 972x648px
I will never understand why Normies drink ethanol.
It numbs your central nervous system, impairs your cognitive abilities, is literally a toxin even in regular quantities.
So why do they do it?
>>
>>38664816
To lesser the pain of living
>>
>>38664816
I'll never understand why you think it's a normie exclusive activity. I drink anytime I'm gonna have to interact with people as its the only way I can function socially. And even then I still come off as autistic.
>>
>>38664881
I need every single cognitive faculty to interact with people. Talking to people requires 100% of my puny brain, to process all the verbal and non-verbal communication and construct responses.
When I drink alcohol, it gets much more difficult.
>>
>>38664816
>It numbs your central nervous system, impairs your cognitive abilities, is literally a toxin
thats why
>>
>>38664935
Interesting. Anytime I'm in a social situation my brain just shuts down and all I can manage to squeeze out in conversations is passive agreeance and the occasional fake laugh. If I try to tell a story or something it never comes out like its supposed to because I stop myself from saying anything that could illicit any reaction from anyone. When I drink a fair bit of that goes away and I get to play normal for a little.
>>
>>38664935
>when you're making things up
>>
>>38665100
I can't smoke weed in public for the same reason. It shuts me down completely.

Oddly enough, LSD is no problem at all. Low doses of LSD let me talk to people without anxiety.

>>38665127
What do you mean?
>>
>>38664816
because they are hedonists who will do anything for a high.
>>
it tastes good
I'm drinking booze right now
>>
>>38664875
This. Its the only time I can find escape from my head and get away from my self.
>>
>>38664816
And I don't know why you refer to it as ethanol

No one refers to it as that, outside chemists and 16 year olds trying to act smart
>>
>>38665161
I tried LSD (or whatever nbome the guy was selling as LSD) earlier this year and I've never been more social in my life. I was striking up conversations with complete strangers, getting hugs from randoms, and hell, I even danced for the first time in my life. And in public no less. Ever since then I've been looking into micro dosing as a solution to my retardation. Only problem is I don't know where to get it from.
>>
>>38665258

Oh, look. Here comes the normie language police.
>>
>>38665273
I can absolutely confirm that. Alcohol makes me depressed, suicidal and even less able to talk to people. Cannabis makes me extremely anxious and incapable of communication. LSD seems to calm the autism.

>where
The Majestic Garden

>nbome
TMG staff regularly tests LSD but you can get it lab tested yourself for 50 EUR per sample at
https://energycontrol-international.org/
Then you know exactly what you have and how much.
>>
File: 9035740.jpg (187KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
9035740.jpg
187KB, 750x500px
Alcohol consumption increases lifespan:

Wine Consumption and 20-Year Mortality Among Late-Life Moderate Drinkers
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3237714/

Moderate alcohol consumption and the risk of mortality.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21594734

Reduced mortality and moderate alcohol consumption
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2957519/
>>
>>38665308
Oh look here's the robot anti fun defense squad
>>
>>38665359
>>38665273
P.S. it seems Energy Control raised their price to 70 EUR.
Alternatively you can get a cheap indole test kit. It won't prove the absence of NBome but it will prove the presence of LSD (or an analog).

Anyway, check out The Majestic Garden.
>>
>>38665472
Hey thanks man. I'm gonna be pissed if its some fbi shit, but hey, I guess jail won't be much different than my current accommodations.
>>
>>38664816
Holy FUCK you sound like a geek lol!
>>
>>38665553
TMG is a darknet forum for psychedelics only; no hard drugs tolerated, so they're rather low on the radar.
>>
>>38664816
tfw to inteligent. People drink to be more like animals simple as that
>>
Just finished a handle of vodka I had been working on for the past 3 days.

It makes me feel warm and cozy and comfy. It's what I imagine love feels like. It helps me trick myself into thinking everything will be okay.

>>38664881
Very much this. The only time I can interact in a positive way with my family and my only friend is when I'm drunk. Otherwise I'm just miserable to be around or it's like I'm not even there at all, which almost feels worse.
>>
>>38664816
most stuff tastes good and it's more fun being around drunk people if you're drunk too
>>
>>38664816
That's originally why.

Catholics do it because it's fun and allowed.
>>
>>38664816
I will never understand why robots don't drink ethanol.
It numbs the pain of your existence, and makes you forgot about how pathetic you are for a little while.
So why don't they do it?
>>
>>38666116
>So why don't they do it?
Morals, values, some people dont think of them selves so low.
Its not fun and its unhealthy.
Pick a fucking reason nigger.
>>
>>38666167
>its unhealthy
see>>38665365
>>
>>38666167
>people don't think of themselves so low
Then you're obviously on the wrong board.
>>
Supposedly escapism and loosening inhibitions, even though there's a shitload of drugs out there that are a million times more useful for such purposes and that do a million times less damage to your body.
>>
>>38666004
>fun being around drunk people if you're drunk
>horrible being around drunk people if you're sober
>>
>>38665365
This was debunked

cause the people who were included in the study as abstainers were people who quit cause they were already unhealthy which made the moderate drinkers seem healthier in comparison.

So basically compared to people who have unrelated health issues moderate drinkers are healthier, that's all those studies tell you.
>>
i barely drink but when i did it brought back the rape. aaron got away with as the place i went to didn't do anything about him, i even asked to see a therapist.
>>
>>38666405
You realize that there are more than one study on this topi c right? Also, please link me to a debunking of the connection between alcohol and mTOR.
>>
>>38664816
It's a social thing. Drinking alcohol removes inhibitions, which means you can do shit you wouldn't think twice of doing sober. Also, it feels pretty nice being buzzed, as long as you don't get pass out drunk.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.