[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Posting feels for the week I'm feeling like literal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (9KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 207x244px
>Posting feels for the week

I'm feeling like literal death right now, I am almost close to going full on panic mode and I don't know how to calm down

>Everything I've been working on at work is falling apart
>Meeting in an hour
>I might get my ass handed to me or things will go alright since this isn't my fault in the first place
>I'm at a point in life where I want to end it all and it is mostly this job
I should have stayed at a smaller company and never went to work for such a giant corporation. I enjoy the experience I have been getting but I am losing my mind, guys I am losing my mind working here.......................
>>
>>38661219
Stay comfy. that's a nice corporative pepe, whatever happens, don't let your job destroy you.
>>
>>38661283
Thank you

Frankly, the meeting went well and people on the meeting understood this wasn't my fault. Maybe I'm too hard on myself and prepared to jump off a bridge when it isn't even my fault....
>>
>won an all inclusive trip to Disneyland through work
>I hate Disneyland and don't wanna go
>>
>>38661219
what is it that you do for a living anon
>>
>>38662018
Well, that may be the case but I think it's normal to be over conscious, you are working in a giant corporation and is normal to be stressed and under more pressure to meet the expectations. Hope things keep going well, surely it will become easier as time goes.
>>
>>38661219

Why do you think you will get canned ??
>>
>>38661283
>jobs
>comfy

kek kek kek, these wagies are unbelievable. So brainwashed that working brings them comfort.
>>
>>38665489
Not being on the verge of homelessness typically reduces anxiety
>>
>>38661219
>I should have stayed at a smaller company and never went to work for such a giant corporation.

Then go back to a smaller company you fucking asshole. Fuck 'outta here.
>>
>>38664300
Working on a project
Everyone thought I didn't know what I was doing, I told them ok what do they recommend "since I have no idea what I am doing "
I followed their guidelines to a T
I listened to them
I stopped thinking with my gut reaction and followed inline with every senior manager
>EVERYTHING failed
They fucked up, I took the blame
This week they keep asking me to go back to the way I had it planned out
They didnt listen to me at all
I was worried this whole week I would need to explain to everyone why I listened to them and went along with it
I mentioend in the meeting this was not my idea, they understand but why did I go along with it?
Well, does anyone ever question senior leadership???

>That was my mistake I never questioned their ideas and started to agree with them that maybe I didn't know what i was doing
>After they fucked it up, they aksed me okay anon
>So how did you want to make it work?
>I explain, and everyone agrees with me as of today
>I sit at home, and can only think to myself why did I ever question myself and simply followed orders from those in upper leadership who gave me a path to fail
>They mentioned yesterday I didn't know what I am doing..
>Today they thanked me and said okay what would you do different..

Either way. Im fucked since it makes me look stupid but I was following orders from people above me who told me "I DO NOT UNDERSTAND"

ok, if I'm the one who did not understand why am I the one to save everything?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.