[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is 4Chan so a toxic place? >1 month daily acessing /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Why is 4Chan so a toxic place?

>1 month daily acessing /pol/ turn you into a true racist and nazi apologist.
>1 month daily acessing /b/ turn you into a childish autistic boy who consider himself funny.
>1 month daily acessing /r9k/ turn you into a bissexual trap-fapper with hate from normies, teaching you to reclude more and more in your comfy zone.

I think that I am not far enough from turn into a pedophile at this point.
>>
>>38661197
it's good to keep yourself at a distance mentally from all of this.
>>
It's like that on any website stupid idiot
Why do you think everyone on Tumblr is a gay retard
>>
>>38661197
4Chan wants you languishing forever, and if you don't feel as fuck as they do you're not welcome.
>>
>>38661197
i go on /pol/ and /r9k/ not any of these things stop projecting
>>
Hey man check out my dubs!
Hey man let's get banned thread!
Hey man let's make fun of genocides in Serbia and call the perpetrators hero.
Hey man let's call every one who has social skills a normie faggot cuck!
Taylor Swift love thread
And never forget Hitler did nothing wrong, but he did not finish the job and was killed him self due to bulling
>>
/r9k/ turned me into a militant fag hater. I've never hated a group of people more than I hate the faggots here.
>>
4Chan is the most toxic place on the internet
>>
>>38661197
Oh no what a shame it looks like OP has a bad case of being a spineless and malleable individual that goes along with things merely because of the acceptance of the group. You are disgraceful and certainly a faggot.
>>
i spent years on these board.
the only thing it did was waste my time.
and realize how many sick fucks are out there particularly on /pol/
>>
>>38661197
Irony. This site isn't meant to be taken seriously. Taking it seriously will rot you to the core. However, if its not taken seriously, it can be extremely funny and even therapeutic.
>>
File: 1501173157599.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
1501173157599.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>38661197
You putty boy, letting the internet shape you. Putty boy. You must detach yourself from reality when delving these decrepit realms. The detaching is semi easy, it's the re-attatching that most struggle with. Try sitting in the sun for a few days so you arnt such putty, putty boy.
>>
>>38661575
I don't think so your cuck.
Its called the Mere-exposure Effect.
Daily exposition to a idea can turn you into anything.

You have to be smart enough to perceive this happening.
>>
>>38661197
>why is it 'toxic' to seclude yourself and lock yourself into your bedroom 24/7 while the only social interaction is on a forum used mostly by mentally unstable people like yourself?
Gee, you tell me.
>>
>>38661528
>Hey man let's call every one who has social skills a normie faggot cuck!
Y'know what I just realized?

4chan crying about normies is the exact same shit as high school gawff kids whining about "preps."
>>
>>38661751
The fox and the grapes effect.
>>
File: 4chan.png (443KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
443KB, 800x1182px
It's a freakin cancer, but most likely because of the personalities it attracts. Thoug it also depends on your personality as well, 4chan is what you make of it. Browse it every day for hours and you will get nothing from it, browse it only casually (weekends at most) and you'll get a lot of valuable insights.

The drawbacks is you become addicted to a constant stream of low quality information, the positives are that being this a pressure free environment, with no definitive identity, you can get the most truthful statements and thoughts from other people, stuff that they would never dare say in polite company but deep down they know to be true.

That last thing of course isn't all good, as reading ths kind of thoughts all the time will eventually make YOU spout these unacceptable yet true opinions in front of polite company, and isolate yourself from society.

The fact is many of these bad things you mentioned are largely based on truth to some degree, even if people will no matter what refuse to acknowledge.

At some point many people become so isolated and end up believing too much in these partially true truths and become parodies of their ideas. Just look up at any /pol/ack that unironically believes that anything must be bad if there is a single jew working in it, or any idiot here that believes he's doing the right thing by creating himself an identity around being a loser instead of facing the fact he needs society to survive.

>>38661550
It also, sadly, is the best place in the internet. Wouldn't advice anyone to come here though.
>>
>>38661197
Anonymity, my man. When you don't have to worry about judgement nor your reputation being tarnished, you'll say anything you damn well please. I really hate all South American people. There are probably good ones and they're my bros even after death but the majority of the place should just be nuked.
>>
File: 1500348276773.png (10KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1500348276773.png
10KB, 650x650px
>people unironically say toxic now
Fucking pussies
>WAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH SO MEAAANNNNNN
Get off the 18 and up website than fucking bitch. A post is making you lose your shit holy fuck calm down you fat pussies.
>>
>>38661863
The only time I ever use the phrase toxic is in reference to Pokemon.
>>
>>38661919
The only time I ever use the word manchild is in reference to an adult talking about Pokemon.
>>
>>38662053
t. manchild upset people don't take his bitching about the word toxic seriously
>>
>>38661197

Ive been coming to r9k for years and i still dont like "girls" with dicks, but robot9k has taught me to hate near enough everyone, its given me a very, very cynical view of the world
>>
>changing your lifestyle because of a japanese cartoon board
can't fathom this.
>>
>>38662087
I was just some random anon passing by. The guy you replied to will soon reply to put you in your place (the kindergarten).
>>
>>38661607
These people are unironically transvestite
>>
>>38662109
I'm extremely neurotic and was really well adjusted otherwise before coming here. I'm still alright but now I'm scared that any woman I meet could secretly be a whore.
>>
>being so easily influenced
The information posted here are works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>38661197

>>1 month daily acessing /r9k/ turn you into a bissexual trap-fapper

I don't want to go in this board if I turn into this. I already hate normies and normies hate me, and I am in my comfy zone.
>>
>>38661197

>start going on /r9k/ a few years ago
>women aren't like they say (never really interacted with women in my life)
>start interacting with women
>they're worse than what /r9k/ says

>start going on /pol/ a few years ago
>these silly people, no-one wants white genocide
>start interacting with people at univrsity
>they do in fact want white genocide, and behave like a /pol/ stereotype

You call it toxic? It only scratches the surface of reality, anon. The truth is worse.
>>
>>38662431
you're a fucking retard, Anon.
you're not original
>>
>>38661197
>using the word apologist
GO THE FUCK BACK aside, letting a website like this change you is brainlet as fuck.
>>
>>38661197
Limit the amount of time you spend here .
>>
>1 month daily accessing /co/ will turn you into a person who unironically writes an essay worth of material about how a fictional 10-year-old girl should be put to death
>1 month daily accessing /x/ will turn you into a druid with seven sexually insatiable tulpas
>1 month daily accessing /diy/ will turn you into a bunker-dwelling dad
>1 month daily accessing /h/ will make your hips move on their own
>>
To be honest, ever since I started using the thread watcher I found out there's only like four or five threads per day among the hundreds I sift through in catalogs that are worth checking out. Not sure what to do about it, whether stop browsing entirely or keep trying hard at filtering this place.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.