[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got a job as a restaurant health inspector >tfw shitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Got a job as a restaurant health inspector
>tfw shitting on normies and ruining their days and get paid for it

not a thousand wagecuck thread will convince me that i'm living the life.
>>
>>38660641
I'm pretty sure your are just lying. Also health inspectors have no real power. It's nothing like tv.
>>
>>38660641
Pretty sure this guy just watched the episode of Spongebob where they thought they killed a health inspector.
>>
File: 123.png (684KB, 367x632px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
684KB, 367x632px
>>38660659
>>38660698

Why is that unbelieveable? it's not like a PhD 10 years exp kind of job.

pic related is one of my many finds today.
>>
>>38660659
I worked in food service and health inspectors from the state could shut you down if they wanted. It happened to some of our franchises. Also, just the anticipation of their arrival caused all the franchises to be on edge, because they knew you could be put out of business if you didn't pass the codes. I work in healthcare now aND the same things happen when state comes thru
>>
>>38660790
any advice for a newbie sir bot?
>>
>>38660790
>I worked in food service and health inspectors from the state could shut you down if they wanted

That isn't true at all. Unless you a restaurants a extremely high number of things you can't instantly shut them down. You have to give them a warning and give them a set amount of time to fix it. I work for the DoA
>>
>>38660827
of course you can't do it instantly, but the fact that you're well feared in the food industry is still there.
>>
>>38660827
Well, all I remember hearing about was one restaurant not having this or that and getting shut down for the day.
>>
>>38660855
> the fact that you're well feared in the food industry is still there.

Your not really well feared either. Because you have to deal with management directly there is only a set time frame you can go to investigate. Which means a lot of place know a rough time when you are coming.
>>
>>38660871
Like I said it can happen, but the restaurant have fail to make certain score.
>>
>>38660900
See, the restaurant I worked in knew when the inspector was headed our way, but when he got there it was stressfull vecuae we had to do everything by the book. We were washing our hands every 2-3 minutes, changing gloves for every food order, the little annoying things that slow down service. The upside was that we all worked together and became very efficient in those moments
>>
>>38660957
Trap that is pretty much how it works. Kinda pointless you ask me. I wish we could surprise people. When I shop I see a lot of issues. Especially at grocery stores. People will eat,drink, touch their face while handling food.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.