[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't NEET join the church and become priests? Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: t-jude-law-the-young-pope-hbo.jpg (257KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
t-jude-law-the-young-pope-hbo.jpg
257KB, 1440x960px
Why don't NEET join the church and become priests? Don't you want to climb the pyramid until you become the Pope?
>>
I've always thought about how if I became really good at acting how easy being a pastor seems

Making bank just reiterating the same shit over and over
>>
Why do priests like little boys so much? Why can't they fuck women? Why don't they fuck little girls? Is it against the rules to have sex with a woman? If so, I'm sure fucking boys is against the rules too.
>>
>>38660569
Law's pope is /fa/ as fuck
>>
File: 1500367471282.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500367471282.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>38660569
I am unironically considering going from atheism to Christianity. The only thing stopping me is I can't lie to myself.
>>
>>38660569
If I wanted to study that much I'll do something way better.
>>
Its actually a tough job for very little pay and you have to be super-on-point and work the politics to get into the higher-up levels.
>>
>>38660569
Don't you have to give awhile all your belongings and live like a poor monk for 4 years?
Not sure about Catholics, but that's what priests have to do in my denomination, plus they have to go on a shitty mission usually to some Africa tier country as training, and then you are at the mercy of the bishop/church the rest of your life, can forsw you to move across country, basiccly have to go wherever they assign you. And if the bishop doesn't like you, pretty much a given being a useless need, you are going to get some backwater project or a chapel inside a jail.
>>
>>38660731
*give away all your
>>
>>38660623
pedo's infect places of trust like the last place you think would have pedo's has them like cadets/or the church which is against at stuff or a well respect kid show entertainer
>>
>>38660569
You have to actually be a practicing Catholic before you're allowed in. You'd have to be an active churchgoer for a couple of years or so and have lots of normal people willing to vouch for your faithfulness and well-adjustedness. Still not a bad idea though, I'd go to church if I weren't so sure I wouldn't get along with anybody.

>>38660623
Protestant and Jew propaganda. All institutions which deal with children have shockingly high abuse figures, only the Catholics are humiliated for it. Not saying that makes it okay, but they've now owned it and cracked down super fucking hard to the point where children are safer in Catholic churches than they could ever be in school.

Also most of these 'pedophile priest' cases involved post-pubescent males. They weren't really pedophiles, just gays. But which word grabs your attention on the cover of a newspaper? Fuck the Spotlight journalists and double-fuck the bastards who made that shit movie about them.
>>
>>38660876
>have lots of normal people willing to vouch for your faithfulness and well-adjustedness.
Oh I forgot about this part here
>>38660731
We have that too, pretty much screens out all autists and neet fuck ups. Never been good at getting references
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.