[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sick of drinking alcohol >too autistic to buy weed "can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1491443583736.jpg (75KB, 625x463px) Image search: [Google]
1491443583736.jpg
75KB, 625x463px
>sick of drinking alcohol
>too autistic to buy weed "can i have 5 marijuanas pls"
>just went to chemist to buy pain killers with codeine to get a nice buzz at least
>clerk has to legally ask what I need them for
>lie and say a bad toothache
>clerk asks if i'm currently taking any other medication
>retardedly tell the truth and say asthma inhalers
>"oohh sorry we can't sell you these then because blah blah blak"

FUCKING WHYYYY. ALL I WANT IS TO DO IS TO ESCAPE THIS DEPRESSING SOBER WORLD FOR 2 FUCKING HOURS AT LEAST, WITHOUT HAVING A HANGOVER IN THE MORNING
>>
>>38660548
seriously is there any other alternatives for me
>>
learn how to buy drugs on the dark web. can get weed, opiates, whatever delivered right to your door.
>>
If you are socially retarded

Alcohol is your only option
>>
>>38660548
go on the dark web fammio

don't give filthy street dealer normies any of your monis
>>
Harvest weed
>>
The inhalers had nothing to do with it you fucking moron. You can't get psychoactive opioids without a prescription in basically every country you fucking donut.
>>
>>38661065
Well that's what they fucking reacted to you dense cunt. That's the medication I said I was taking, and that's the moment they changed their mind about giving me the drugs. And also Nurofen Plus is the codiene pain killer I was looking to buy. It's over the counter and they just ask what you have to take it for without a prescription. I thought I was the autistic one, jesus fuck.
>>
>>38661111
they were never gonna give it to you retard. normies just hate confrontation
>>
>>38660746
Heh, OP should have started two months ago. Alphabay and Hansa are both down now, with the other major retailers soon to follow. OP I'd recommend you wait a few months then look for new prospects there.
>>
>>38660548
Buying weed is
>are you selling atm/this week?
>I'll take an 8th/half/o
>>
>>38661111
They work from a loose script. I'm surprised that you can get it without a prescription. It's BEHIND the counter. You aren't entitled to purchase it and because you gave a weak fucking excuse and showed no other medical need for an opioid they denied you. They did their job and you're still a fucking baboon.
>>
>>38661177
how do weed dealers look like? can you just walk up to any nigger and ask them?
>>
>>38661212
Most weed "dealers" are people that know a guy that knows a guy and will sell you some of their weed for a little more than they paid for it. Meet people you racist robot.
>>
>>38661265
fuck no I hate people. how could you even possibly get close enough to another human that they would just share such information with you?
>>
>>38660548
https://www.shroomery.org/5/Hunting-Mushrooms

fellow autist here, can confirm, good shit.
>>
>>38661278
Go on fucking craigslist, suck a guy off and ask for weed as payment you cuck
>>
Research chemicals are a good alternative for you.

I don't have any RC opioids to recommend to you, but if you're looking for an opiate effect, maybe try kratom? I've barely had any luck with it since it's generally pretty weak but if you can get high off codeine then it'll be fine for you.

Otherwise I'd just mess around with some RC benzos.

Don't order anything on the DNM for a while, also.
>>
>>38661309
There are so many steps missing there I dont even know what to say
>>
go on grindr and put looking for weed in the bio
>>
>>38661869
DPT is a great choice comes from the same family of drugs as DMT but DPT lasts longer. It's also legal to purchase in the United States.
>>
Slug Delsym and Benadryl senpai
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.