[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get the fuck out of the United Kingdom, its a decaying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 91ivhnJvpaL._SY445_.jpg (54KB, 314x445px) Image search: [Google]
91ivhnJvpaL._SY445_.jpg
54KB, 314x445px
I want to get the fuck out of the United Kingdom, its a decaying shithole. Where should I go and how do I get there?
>>
Tough to say without some sort of idea about your financial and job status.

Myself, I left the high-cost, congested state of California to a small beach town. But, that was a move planned for a long while.

What prep work have you done?

I think with a UK passport, you can go to other places in Europe and work there no problem, right?
>>
Is the movie OP posted any good?
>>
>>38659917
I'm a 20 year old with 4k in his bank account. As for job skills I've got qualifications in IT...
>>
How good are you at wearing "mask." I recently moved to a leftist bubble. Even though it's all full of SJW, It's pretty much all white/
>>
>>38659886
If you live in London or other metropolitan area, just leave for a small and white city, it'll have almost no violence. Else you can try to migrate to Alaska/Poland/Estonia/Australia, of course assuming you are White/mostly white and have at least a useful (stem) bachelor degree.
>>
>>38659956
Oh then you're set. All the places i described have job opportunity for you. Also i would like to point New Zealand, it can be a very comfy for you to live.
>>
>>38659956
Ok, sounds like you can't just bail on the whole thing, you'll probably need at least 500k to go live indefinitely in some low-cost eastern european country.

Maybe you can start doing some online remote work in Thailand/Laos/etc.?

There's a lot of good youtube stuff about this kind of thing, check this out

https://youtu.be/JuwVF9b8h80

Of course, some of these vids really don't tell the whole story about the costs. Look for this same guy debunking the whole "I can live on $300 a month" crap.
>>
File: IMG_1352.png (85KB, 327x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1352.png
85KB, 327x300px
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia
>>
>>38660853
I would rather die than move to Russia - OP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.