[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I WOULD NEVER DATE A FUCKING NAZI FASCIS....... When will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1501159018001.jpg (478KB, 4228x2944px) Image search: [Google]
1501159018001.jpg
478KB, 4228x2944px
>I WOULD NEVER DATE A FUCKING NAZI FASCIS.......

When will women come clean and admit that they would get fucked by Lucifer himself if he was 6'4'' and had nice abs?
>>
>>38659501
wonder how many are jewish girl who wanna get bashed by the fash
>>
Any German matches? It seems like they can't understand the quote and the others don't even notice the swastika.
>>
File: tmp_19296149731504733250622757.jpg (23KB, 485x491px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19296149731504733250622757.jpg
23KB, 485x491px
>>38659501
That quote is butchered so hard it's not even funny anymore.
That dumb nigger didn't even capitalize the nouns properly and he misspelled "Juden"
>>
>>38659501
post all the messages anon

pls respond
>>
>women
>admitting
Come on, stay at least realistic.

They cant admit they want a bucket of water when they are dying of thirst, as long as a male holds said bucket.
>>
That pitiful attempt at speaking german hurts me physically
>>
>>38659842
>>38660029
Why are people who don't speak English so judgmental about people who don't know how to speak their language.

When someone speaks poor English, English speakers are always happy to help. They laugh good naturedly along with the person having trouble, and help them practice their grammar.

Europeans, especially Germans, have this really conceited attitude towards it. If you try to speak their language and fail at it, they just speak to you in English instead. It's disrespectful to the person who is trying to learn. I guess German people really are inherently bad people.
>>
>>38659501
r9k steals reddit memes
how pathetic
>>
Is doesn't look real though
It's not a realistic place where anyone would place a tatoo. Its a realistic place where someone would photoshop one.
>>
>>38660451
because germans think they are hot shit forever
they are the reason europe is constantly fucked
>>
>>38660491
Geesh. You should google it before posting.
>>
>>38659501
kinda like how you guys would fuck that cluster b attention whore from here because she has tits and looks youthful
>>
>>38659501
>The are you jewish one
Goddammit OP, you just sent my sides to the ovens.
>>
>>38660451
Because German grammar isn't really something you can just explain in a few words, the language is complicated. It's easier to just not bother, for everyone involved.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.