[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she constantly asked me for small sums of money randomly.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: jade.jpg (154KB, 1278x913px) Image search: [Google]
jade.jpg
154KB, 1278x913px
>she constantly asked me for small sums of money randomly. Usually 5 bucks
>always asked me to take her to doctor's appointments a couple of times
> Got pissed off when she didn't get her way many a time.
>she generally was ]loathed in town because she did a cam show once
>she moved in with a chinese restaurant owner and provided him with sexual favors in exchange for services.
>Started doing heroin last year
>she became homeless for 3 after escaping rehab and got hep C from some 45 year old dude
>she came home after she was being harassed by him after she beat his ass
>she was ecstatic that he died
>everything was fine for awhile
>about a week ago she cut me off
>she exploded at me 5 months after the fact for telling her parents that she was homeless

and said that we were too different and we should part ways

Why do I hang out with her you ask?
>She was honestly the strangest person I ever met.
>She had connections everywhere and lived a weird life

I lost my virginity to her in a fourstep program

>first time I kissed her and she told me to cum on her
>second time she gave me a bj and I licked her nipple till she came
>third time I actually had penetrative sex with her, with a condom and we made out for hours afterward
>fourth time I fucked her while she was wearing clothes because it was cold

Idk, I am so hurt right now I am not sure if there will ever be another
>>
>>38657699
You're a faggot, you should kill her and then yourself.
>>
>>38657699
You're an idiot who is dragging himself done with a mental case.
>>
>>38658005
idk this is the closest I have ever been to a relationship
>>
>>38658468
These peope are desparate for everything.

They really shouldnt be trusted imo.

Nothing is real to them but the drugs.

They seem so strange, because they start unraveling before you.

Maybe they could be saved, but then again obesity and poverty are related in these days...
>>
>>38657699
>she became homeless for 3
3 what? hours? days? weeks? months? YEARS?
>>
>>38657699
>heroin
She's fucking gone, man.
Nobody who get addicted to Heroin is a good person after heroin- she doesn't have the agency of a human being and would kill you and sell your organs on the black market if she had a guy with organ connections.
>>
>>38659094
months three months dude
>>
>>38659251
Even an addict would know they can't get away with murder. The exaggeration is overwhelming
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.