[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me KHHV >At Uni, standing outside lecture hall waiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Johnson.jpg (16KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Johnson.jpg
16KB, 480x272px
>Be me KHHV
>At Uni, standing outside lecture hall waiting for doors to open
>8/10 girl approaches me and ask if this is the right place for the lecture
>say 'yea this is the place' she says thanks, smiles and waits nearby
>She picked me over the 20 or so other people to ask

D-does this mean im gonna make it bots?
>>
no
she just asked bc she wanted an answer from a weakling who didn't look intimidating. she tried to charm you with the little amount of time she had during your interaction because she loves to manipulate men.
>>
>>38656160
No, you're reading far too much into it. She didn't pick you because you're a "weakling", but also not because she wants your dick. It was just random.
>>
She picked you because you were obviously the only one standing alone while everyone else were conversing among themselves.
>>
>>38656793
But that's not true, in fact almost everyone was standing or sitting alone, heads buried in their phones, including me.
Although I only posted half-jokingly to be honest, I never really believed there was any significance to it.
But it is nice to pretend there is some deeper meaning to it, if only for my own sake.
>>
>>38657351
you literally blew your only chance,
>>
>>38656160
This happened to me a few times at school. It means nothing.
>>
>>38656160
Only means something if you actually pursue it. Did you start talking to her or did it end there?
>>
File: rage.png (808B, 53x53px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
808B, 53x53px
u r not robot anymore >:( leave asshole normaie
>>
File: Gold.jpg (30KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Gold.jpg
30KB, 736x414px
>>38657570
>>38658578

Did not pursue, this was at the beginning of the year mind you. I only remembered because a few days ago I spotted her by chance on campus as she was walking with some other girl and she smiled and did a little wave. I smiled and waved back, my heart skipped a beat, that's how pathetic I am.

I know that I have one lecture with her on Monday's I'm debating just asking if she minds if I sit with her and her friend since I don't know anyone else in the class, but the fear of LaughingGirls.jpg happening has me petrified.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.