[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im gonna kill myself tonight r9k whats the best way. Im thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

File: tea - Copy.jpg (42KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
tea - Copy.jpg
42KB, 500x415px
im gonna kill myself tonight r9k whats the best way. Im thinking of jumping off my 3 story house balcony, or hanging myself.
>>
>>38655835
>best way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu
>>
Obligatory don't do it anon we care about you

But really if you're American just save $400 for a shotgun
>>
Gun to the brain stem, shotgun to the roof of the mouth. Combining alcohol and drugs might be useful. Hanging is cheap and sure fire way, but be wary of having people find you. If you get resuscitated, you'll probably have brain damage from the oxygen deprivation. Hope this helped.
>>
>3 story house balcony

just hold off for the inheritance
>>
>Im going to kill myself tonight
>but I don't know how to and clearly haven't put any effort into research

I don't know anon, it seems like you're acting impulsively. If you really are going to kill yourself, at least plan ahead and don't just do it because you're feeling particularly down one night. I'd hate to have you kill yourself unnecessarily, or possibly worse botch the suicide and having to deal with the aftermath of that.

I hope you don't kill yourself anon, but if you do, I hope you can go peacefully
>>
File: 1458447529859.jpg (97KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458447529859.jpg
97KB, 715x800px
Is your life really that bad? You are you anxious, panicking and pessimistic? There's people in third world countries who are starving, who are sick, and live in warzones. There's also people all throughout history who didn't have computers, T. V.s and electricity. All those people didn't decide enough was enough and end it. The problem isn't your problems or how good or bad your life but it is your depression.

Depression warps and distorts every thought that you think and every determination that you make. You may think things are bad but that's your depression talking. As the years go by it will pass. It can even pass in a few hours. See if you can find things to lift your mood, or reinforce to yourself that you think everything is worse than it is. Notice what thoughts come up when you're depressed and see if you can find counter arguments.

Instead of making sweeping generalizations like "My life sucks" think "Okay here are some things I don't like, but what can I try that I might like?" or instead of "Things will never get better" think "I've tried somethings to feel better, but what are some other things I can do?" The problem with sweeping generalizations is your validating your negative thinking, and it isn't testable. Try to ground your thinking on specific reasons and examples. Know that there are exceptions, and know that as you get older your emotions will change as well.
>>
>>38655835
goodnight anon, if i were u i'd hang myself
>>
Talk to a friend who cares
>>
File: 21778.jpg (25KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
21778.jpg
25KB, 600x314px
OP here i got outa rehab 3 weeks ago and i met a girl who means the world to me. My parents tried fucking it up but she still wants to come to DC (where i am now) to see me but im afraid she wont. Its so hard, i miss her so much, im drunk and lonely i cant go another night without her
>>
>>38655835
Just, don't do it. Not worth it just have the lights turned out forever. It's not fun to never be conscious again. You won't even know you're dead. Can't you find beauty in something?

Try taking a walk and listening to your favorite music. Reflect on the past, but know the future can still hold happiness. You just have to stick around.

Anyway, if you do stay alive, I can guarantee you are going to experience at least on instance in the future where you'll reflect and be so fucking happy you didn't do it.
>>
>>38655835
Kill someone rich.
>>
>>38656093

i know i can live without her but thinking about doing it is so fucking hard

i never though i would be on r9k pouring my heart out

even though i know i can get cute girls i still know im a robot i have such a hard time even when girls show interest im still the robot who looks at their feet feeling lonely
>>
>>38655835
Don't do it.
but if you do kill yourself do it in a way that doesn't leave much of a mess for other people to clean up. It's the nice thing to do.
>>
File: nausicaa-560x408.jpg (48KB, 560x408px) Image search: [Google]
nausicaa-560x408.jpg
48KB, 560x408px
>>38656082
>you're drunk
>it's over a girl
I get that you probably have other issues but I really don't think you should kill yourself in these circumstances. Just distract yourself with a movie or something, or just go to sleep. Stop drinking as well. You'll feel better about life in the morning.

You can push through anon
>>
>>38655835
fentanyl overdose
it's cheap as fuck
if you're too lazy to use a dn market, just find your local black dude and buy it off him
>>
>>38655835
Hey bro, i was gonna do the same thing tonight. kill myself. I live near a rail line, and i was gonna just place my neck on the line. Perhaps thats a good way if you're intrested. i'm gonna try again tommorow and have the courage to do it. i hope everything works out for you anon
>>
>>38656179
reconsider, talk about it to someone who cares, even if it's just someone on the internet
>>
>>38655835
Islamic murder-suicide at a rap concert
>>
>>38655835
Please don't do it.
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org
>>38656179
Same goes for you, if you want to talk I'll listen
>>
I don't think you should kill yourself but if you do make it clean and quick.
>>
File: ew.jpg (28KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
28KB, 640x453px
>>38655835
>whats the best way
carbon monoxide poisoning
>charcoal in tent
>car
Fall asleep and die.
See you soon.
>>
File: tattoo.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>38656167

i was a heroin/fetnayl addict i was really bad i spend 300 dollars a day on it

i wont go back to it i kinda traded addictions i been drinking every night since i got outa rehab im not proud of it but atleast im not a heroin addict

right?

my way of rationalizing it
>>
>>38656196
>>38656200
i've taken the cowards way out and i've talked to too many people about how i want to die. I need to finally stay true to my word. Look for me on the news tomorrow night for train deaths.
>>
>>38655835
Jump off the balcony with a noose around your neck
Make sure the rope is as long as you can get, without hitting the ground obviously
The momentum will snap your neck, and you won't feel a thing
They used to hang pirates that way sometimes
>>
>>38656238
You will have to be a little more specific about "on the news"
>>
File: b93.jpg (41KB, 558x592px) Image search: [Google]
b93.jpg
41KB, 558x592px
>>38655835
DONT DO IT YOU FAG
>>
>>38656238
if you talked about it to a lot of people then a lot of people care for you in some way, dont you think theyd prefer being there to talk you out of it then reading about your death? theres gotta be someone you can vent to
>>
>>38656238
Speak to someone you know, even if it's just someone online, they'll listen. Don't hold yourself to your own self-imposed promise to go through with it.
>>
>>38656238
So you feel obligated to kill yourself via train because you told some people about it? That seems kind of silly anon.
>>
>>38656259
Not op.
But.. tell me why you think he shouldnt do it..
>>
>>38656151
I can relate so fucking much. For some reason, some girls like me. But they don't know I don't have any IRL friends. They don't know that I usually stay inside all day.

Look. I get that it's weird making posts like this and actually having someone take it serious, but we're all real people here behind the 3x over post-irony and other bullshit.

Most people here will just give the standard "haha y3 kys" but seriously. Talking about this, talking about death, it just isn't worth it to go.

I mean, the scenario could end up being that you go through with it, but it fails, and you go on to survive and your life is turned around because it if. But what if you go through with it, and it doesn't fail? Your last thought before you black out forever into an eternal void could, and probably will be that of regretting doing this. And at that point, you can't just pause and make it out alive. For everybody around you, for your future, and everything good that can happen to you, don't do it.
>>
>>38656238
Do you think the train driver deserves that though?
He doesn't deserve to grieve
>>
>>38656302
I can agree with that. Don't burden others with your death
>>
>>38656258
train suicide texas

>>38656284
>>38656271
im sorry guys, i can't do it any more. im tired of talking about it, im gonna do it

>>38656302
he'll get paid leave. it'll be alright
>>
If you kill yourself make sure you get it done right. You don't want to become a vegetable. That is far worse than death. So research is important
>>
>>38655835
i won't if you won't and no one deserves to experience whatever you are. i love you. please stay.
>>
Instead of killing your self travel the world and do things you'd never think of doing. Life is a gift, cherish it! I know you are depressed but it gets better and there is so much to live for
>>
>>38655835
we love you, it's not worth it anon. It's never worth it
>>
>>38656329
Good luck anon. Hope everything turns out well for you. In life or death o/
>>
>>38656329
no amount of money will make that memory go away, anon.
>>
>>38656291

i dont say this in a "im happy others feel the same way" cause i wouldnt wish this on my worse enemy but it does help. DESU i cant kill myself i love my brother so much and i if i died he would kill himself too. It really helps me knowing he needs me so much and that in itself seems selfish. Yeah killing myself is the easy way out and i think about it 24/7 but death is hard living is easy thats the way i look at it. Thank you, so much. Even though i want to die when i see the "oh yeah just kys" shit doesnt phase me. Its when people say not to that really reaches out to me so thank you
>>
File: 1474985803183.png (226KB, 1000x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1474985803183.png
226KB, 1000x1110px
>>38656289
Because were all faggots that are outcasts, we should take care for each other even though were fags anon.
>>
>>38656353
That is a great vector lol
>>
>>38656329
youre not tired of talking about it or you wouldnt be here, i urge you to message someone on skype/discord/whatever that cares at all, they will know u better than us
>>
>>38656329
>im tired of talking about it
You wouldn't be here if you were completely convinced.
>>
>>38656344
Thank you. I'll maybe make a post here right before the train comes.

>>38656345
I'm sorry train conductor i will scar tomorrow, it was never my true intention to involve you in my suicide
>>
>>38656379
>>38656383
im sorry, im sorry, ive turned to here to talk because i just want to feel the reply of a real human a few more times before its time
>>
>>38656422
when was the last time you spoke to someone about this, including shit like skype/discord?
>>
File: 1479333737662.gif (145KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1479333737662.gif
145KB, 340x340px
>>38656422
it's not worth it OP hope this funny gif cheers you up, what you're experiencing is temporarly anyway people have been going through more difficult shit than you and me.
>>
>>38656443
a week ago
>>38656446
thank you anon. I know there are people going through worse, and i hope they also find their peace
>>
>>38656351
No problem. c:
>>
>>38656462
a week ago? what did they say
>>
>>38656446

thank you it does help a little, i do love MAGA shit hahaha.

to the people asking me and the other poster i have a brother who really cares about me and i talk to him a lot about it which really helps. I wanted to cut myself again last night really but didnt.
>>
>>38656470
Who doesn't?
C:
>>
>>38655850

this method no longer works as manufacturers now also add oxygen to their tanks to prevent suicide like this.

desu that cruel because this is probably the most painless way to kill your self.
>>
>>38656483
Who doesn't have a brother?
>>
>>38656467
That i would get over it, and i need to stop being a little bitch.. That i would get over her.
>>
i know this is insensitive to my fellow robots but ive slept with 8 women but since rehab and my last really bad abusive relationship i havent been able to really connect with women without acting like a virgin loser. and again i feel bad feeling this way cause i know theres other robots out there who havent even felt the touch of another woman but it eats me up at night so bad. ive been outa rehab for about 2 weeks and all i can think about is my rehab babe. Like i said she still plans on coming down here to me but im scared she wont. i have a certain type (small qt punk girls) and thats what she is and for the 8th time it isnt fair to my robot brothers but eventhough im not i feel like a loser vigrin who has never talked to a girl i was in my abusive relationship for about 6 years which entailed 300$ worth of heroin a day and her beating me everyday so i feel like i cant talk to girls and i hate it
>>
File: 1470099727440.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1470099727440.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>38656470
>cut myself

i never understood why people did this, depression, rejection, shame? But if you're at a point where you're cutting yourself go seek a doc. Cutting your skin is not going to solve any problems anyway
>>
>>38656505
he didnt know what he was talking about - who is she?
>>
>>38656527
Doctors can't fix every problem friend
>>
i have her sweater and hat and bracelet and her hoodie smells just like her and i cant stop smelling it and feeling hopeless. I have a bad childhood history of sexual psychically and emotional abuse and i feel like shes the only girl who will understand it and accept me for my weird ways. ( i have long hair and like some trans shit)
>>
>>38656527

i used to like cutting myself cause i liked watching myself bleed. It was also for some weird emotional release but i mostly liked watching myself bleed
>>
>>38656249
this guy nows his shit
>>
>>38656543
i feel for you anon life can be pretty shitty to good people
>>
File: 1475001792665.jpg (80KB, 900x587px) Image search: [Google]
1475001792665.jpg
80KB, 900x587px
>>38656537
>doctors can't fix every problem friend

you will never know unles you try, that's like saying running to lose weight won't help you to lose weight

>>38656555
well don't do it then
>>
>>38656536
She was a great girl. I'll save you from the "oh i love her " shit. But fuck man, we were together for a long time and she up and left. We both had the future planned and we both were going to be happy. I can't bare to live anymore. I realize, i will end my pain, and she will move on. It will be alright. i am at peace
>>
>>38656580
No I just don't eat so I don't gain weight.
>>
>>38656592
Prehaps you're feeling shit because you don't get enough vitamines. Go get a bloodcheck prehaps
>>
>>38656589
what if there's another "her" and you'll never know because you cut your life short; you're not even at the midpoint of your life yet, you havent met everyone or seen everything, not by a long shot
>>
>>38656200
I am neither of the people u have responded to, but i too have made a plan to kill myself and have written a suicide note already

i know of these suicide prevention things, but im always so scared of them because i feel like instead of making me not want to kill myself they will restrict my freedom of being able to kill myself by putting me in a mental hospital

i will never go to 1 of these, ill just off myself when i truly feel it is right to do so probably soon
>>
>>38656608
maybe that's not a terrible idea anon
>>
>>38656635
suicide prevention lines dont forcibly put u in a mental hospital, they're just there to help u - call one
>>
>>38656612
i don't want to experience that. i don't know why but i just don't. Thank you though for talking to me, i havent talked to very many people recently
>>38656635
i agree, im too afraid. how are you going to do it man?
>>
>>38656635
I know right? I would never trust anybody over a hotline like that either
>>
>>38655835
If I sucked your dick would you be happier, I'm a girl btw.
>>
>>38656648
well i did that and i had vitamine-D diffiency.
>>
>>38656635
>>38656669
>>38656668
The people on those lines only want to talk to you, your well-being is their only interest. Just because you call doesn't mean there's suddenly a party van waiting for you on your street
>>
>>38656668
gonna go by cutting down the road in a bathtub
ive been saying "gonna make a bath of koolaid" as a joke for a large period of my life for a while now, and im actually gonna do it now
>>
>>38656726
Personally I'd rather die than be hospitalized surrounded by doctors all the time. They mess with your mind
>>
>>38656763
man, im gonna kill myself too, by a train. That method just seems too brutal, please consider other methods. I was condisering Carbon monoxide poisioning. Exhaust hooked with vaccum pipes
>>
desu its 6 am im drunk and the sun is coming up and even though i still feel like dying is the best way out i also think like i need to stay alive. Its a really weird feeling saying 4chan helped me but it really did. I want to thank the robots like me, death is the easy way out. Maybe cause its im INTP maybe its cause who i am but eventhough i long for death it just seems like the easy bullshit shortcut for me. To everyone that said anything positive, i might not remember it 100% when i wake up but you sasved this robots life tonight. Thank you, no matter what happens even if she does/doesnt come ill still feel like this. You guys saved a robots life tonight and like i said its probably cause im to much a pussy cause i know my borther needs me but even if i didnt hvea him i probably still wouldnt of done it. I just dream aobu tit everynight
>>
File: bananas for sale.jpg (119KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
bananas for sale.jpg
119KB, 620x349px
>>38656726
ya well if i say "FUCK IT, IM PULLING THE TRIGGER" while i talk to them, i feel like they will send ambulances and shit to my location

i want to die, not be mentally retarded
>>
>>38656807
>That method just seems too brutal
pain killers work anon, it will just be like taking a nap
>>
Don't jump. It's not effective, you have to fall far, more than 3 stories, and your chemical response kicks in and your body tries to save you.
>>
>>38656811
Good luck anon :) I hope everything between you and her works out!
>>
>>38656852
true. jumping off a building is one of the worst ways to try to kill yourself.
>>
>>38656780
that's just a movie meme, they don't actually put you in a restraint-jacket forcing you to swallow 20 pills everyday.
Think of it more like a camp, where you're allowed to chill with other people like you, who had the courage to seek help.
>>38656811
thank you for staying with us. i wish you the best
>>
>>38656817
right? if you shoot yourself you don't want anyone to find you and save you. It would suck being a vegetable for the rest of your life
>>
>>38655854
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>38656886
I think I'm more afraid of involving other people than actually killing myself
>>
>>38656937
these people want to help, they don't judge you for anything
You're not a burden, remember that
>>
>>38656811
here's to a better tomorrow, op
>>
>>38655835

Find dirt on the clinton family/pedesta etc. Try to expose it. You'll get a free(!!!) professional suicide squad to help you out.

Or try to find meaning in life. That works too. Good luck anon.
>>
>>38655835

A family in the future. Redemption of the west. There's things to fight for and live for, robot. Don'tu givu uppo.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.