[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /not a pedobot but think the age of consent should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wojak.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Who here /not a pedobot but think the age of consent should be abolished/?
>>
Why not raised instead? Make it 30.
>>
>>38655604
>wanting to fuck females past their prime
>>
>>38655636
If I can't, why should anyone?
>>
>>38655593
Why should it be abolished? You're not saying lowered, but abolished. I can't think of a good reason for that
>>
>>38655593
i think 16 and 24 is ok and 15 and 23 maybe but thats pushing it i think 16 and 24 might be okay tho i really dont see a problem with 17 and 24 but anything over 25 should have to fuck at least a 17 year old
>>
>>38655746
You're an idiot. Why are you even on /r9k/?
>>
>>38655797
i know those arent children but im not a sick fuck who wants to have sex with anyone too young to even have female characteristics
>>
Is it considered pedophilia if I'm into 16 year old girls and I'm 20? I saw a a girl who I swore was in her prime twenties and this bitch was fucking 15, I know because I actually approached her and asked for her number, she told me she was 15 and already had a baby. Holy fuck man. I think 15 or 16 should be age of consent, especially after that. Hell, you got female teachers fucking 14 year old guys in high school everyday and getting caught with a smile on their face with the punishment of one year in jail and a $20,000 bond.
>>
>>38655844
not really i used to do shit like that on kik talk to younger girls didnt feel wrong really and they all looked fucking 18 19 20 17 like its crazy they would be 15 and you say oh i thought you were 18 and they say everyone says that
>>
>>38655593
Here in the United Kingdom the age of consent is 16, any lower than that would be a very bad idea.
>>
>>38655916
>Here in the United Kingdom the age of consent is 16, any lower than that would be a very bad idea.
t. female
>>
Here here. Fuck the state.
>>
>>38655593
age of consent is retarded

>b-but I don't want him to go to jail! I love him!
sorry girly but since you're below an arbitrary age you didn't actually consent to sex
>YES I FUCKING DID!
lol nope

how is this considered moral?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.