[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honestly who gives a fuck about finding a gf i just want a group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: talblue.jpg (331KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
talblue.jpg
331KB, 960x1280px
honestly who gives a fuck about finding a gf i just want a group of friends i can hang out with
>>
File: 1500532685401.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1500532685401.png
351KB, 500x334px
>>38655015
And then once you attain that you will want a gf next

>Speaking from personal experience
>>
gfs are irrelevant, get yourself attractive female friends who like to show off
>>
I want a gf who can be my best friend

Unlikely, I know ;_;
>>
>>38655015
A gf is for things friends can't give you. They serve different needs. Having one doesn't mean you don't want or need the other.
>>
File: nausicaa.jpg (579KB, 1066x1396px) Image search: [Google]
nausicaa.jpg
579KB, 1066x1396px
I'm kind of a boring loser who just looks at youtube and r9k all day. If I get really into manga and anime can I make friends through that? i already like anime and manga, It's just that I don't watch hundreds of shows or keep up with current stuff. I never have any common ground with anybody so I feel like becoming a weeb might work. I'd be fine with online or real life friends.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>38655015
>that fucking crucifix
Cunts have no shame.
>>
>>38655032
Not op but I have a gf and wish I had friends too.
>>
File: 1500654424016.jpg (33KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
1500654424016.jpg
33KB, 345x337px
>>38655251
That's my point...You need both to have a healthy life
>>
>>38655015
Yeah, I'd say friends are a hell of a lot more important (and more reliable) than a gf. Course I've never had a gf, but not for lack of trying.
>>
Friends get time consuming and annoying as fuck after a while.
So do some gfs, but at least you do have sex with her and it is only one person to keep satisfied.

gf>friend
>>
>>38655189
Can confirm watching anime all day is better than youtube.
>>
Friends are shit. They'll ditch you for good when they all get a gf.
>>
>>38655501
That's good. Were you able to make friends with the hobby, online or off?
>>
>>38655015
Why?
Friends are just gonna talk about normie shit and your going to feel even more alone once your around them.
At least if you had a gf or get often, you can normie with them.
>>
>>38655546
This.
Don't invest in anyone but yourself.
Everyone will just end up leaving you one way or another.
>>
Friends eventually start moving on and get gf's, then you find yourself spending less and less time with them. You begin to get jealous of their romantic lives so you alienate yourself. It's a vicious circle.
>>
>>38655562
Nope I haven't had a friend in years. But I'm guessing one can find anime friends by going to a meetup/convention or through some online community. I prefer anime to youtube because it's more emotionally immersive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.