[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im so sick of being alone. I want a job but im so fucking scared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 196x185px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 196x185px
im so sick of being alone. I want a job but im so fucking scared of working a 9-5 every day until I die living a shit life as a poor person.

I don't know if I wanna go to college or focus on my career in music all the way. I don't know if college is worth the effort or what to do.

I want a girlfriend a nice girl that isnt a crazy partying slut. Someone who hangs out playing video games and not with tons of guy friends

I want friends and not peoplke who i think or feel like use me and are dickheads to me

I want everything i have nothing
>>
File: 1422409523614.jpg (11KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1422409523614.jpg
11KB, 340x340px
Welcome to the club, friendo. When was the last time you had a wholesome conversation with someone?
>>
>>38654685
does cracking jokes about random shit count? If not then never

as far as long term goes friends are the lowest thing on that list but i would like some now to stay healthy
>>
>>38654693
I have a hard time believing that. You didn't have someone you went to on a regular basis growing up in school? How old are you?
>>
>>38654711
yes one friend grades 8-11 but hes gone in another town with kids now he doesnt even answer me because his gf hates me
>>
>>38655050
I'm sorry to hear that. Women ruining things once again. Are you being proactive IRL in finding people with common interests to create friend groups in?
>>
>>38655073
i mean i try but i live in a small town I know theres colleges and shit near by but there isnt really much of anything i can do on foot which sucks balls.

I got one friend in the same town my friend is living in but hes kind of a drunken dick so we dont chill much and its hard to drive for everything
>>
>>38655147
I see. That must suck; I can't relate since I live in a densely populated area. I hope you find a nice community of people online that you can relate to.
>>
>>38655177
how does one afford to live in a dense population?
>>
File: 1451668301269.jpg (14KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1451668301269.jpg
14KB, 262x263px
>>38655199
I'm a neet still with my parents - thankfully, they're well-off. Some of the apartments around here are upwards of over 1,500 a month - Hawaii is fucking terrible to live in (visiting, however, is quite pleasant). A house that's worth $250,000 on the mainland costs $700,000 on-island. Where are you from?
>>
>>38655242
ipstate ny and that place doesnt sound horrible at all. i wonder what its like to be born in higher class.
>>
>>38655346
I always wanted to live somewhere colder. That sounds nice. Oh, also, I really don't consider myself very high-class (although I understand that it's relative to you). Luck of the draw, I guess. Strange - I've always always only considered New York to only be NYC and forget there's an entire other state.
>>
>>38655372
yeah as soon as you leave the city it gets toothless and the winter isnt fun here man on top of all the isolation and pretty much anything urban and middle class is high class to me

This place is so bad the kids from the ghetto come here and complain about how it sucks
>>
>>38654676
First step, stop wanting a girlfriend that fits your perfect ideology. Second step, get a 9-5 to get some real world work experience under your belt. Try to hang around at least 6-12 months. After that, decide if you have the opportunity to advance in what you're doing and if it is worth it. If it isn't worth it, don't waste your time. Spend your off time finding what fits you now that you have real world business experience. Don't get sucked in the hole of thinking because you know it you should stay in it. Explore your interests if your 9-5 isn't satisfying your curious personality. If it is, find out how to advance and get ahead. A lot of careers start as a 9-5 that lead up to you gaining experience and becoming something more. Don't listen to the robots on here who will tell you you're working for sheckleberg. Life is the longest journey you will take. Don't stress just find your craft and go for it. Or don't you faggot and kill yourself.
>>
>>38655434
>just accept a girls slutty wild past bro
>>
>>38655532
>Someone who hangs out playing video games and not with tons of guy friends

Do you understand that this is not a feasible goal unless you're in the top 10% of the male population?

I understand your frustration but you have to think realistically. The more you put women to the forefront of your sight, the less you're focusing on more important things.
>>
>>38655553
um not really because i have shit in common with them dood
>>
>>38655589
So why isn't your ideal girlfriend in your arms, then?
>>
>>38655553

OP only wants

>Not a partying slut
>Likes to play vidya with you
>Doesn't have a ton of guy friends

Pretty sure that's a feasible goal for anyone buddy
>>
>>38655632
Sure it is if you want to lower your standards significantly.
I guess there's some cute hermit chicks out there but why would they be interested in you over literally anyone else?
>>
>>38655632
the video game thing isnt even what i care about its just if they had a hobby id prefer it be something indoorsy like that and not drinking and partying and fucking
>>
>>38655553
Don't reply for me faggot. First of all, my post wasn't about the girl. It was about the man. Basically trying to say don't be an idiot and live your life. Just get some experience under your belt. Once you have that you understand how the world works. If you want to pursue that shit do it, otherwise find your niche.
>>
>>38655553
That's not unfeasable at all really, you're just not going to find any girls above a 3/10 or some such. Your best bet is to find a fat, socially awkward girl but with a cute enough face to produce attractive offspring.
>>
>>38655665

> indoorsy like that

You'd be better off with a girl who likes nature, hiking, the outdoors. Less mentally fucked.
>>
>>38655710
but im talking to a girl right now whos a gamer chick but she has tons of girlfriends so let me find out shes a slut

i talked to one nerdy girl but she was more of a wannabe nerd and she had a wild drug addled past and she told me her story about her wasnt she raped but the guy she hooked up with was "forceful" with a crying face

ive met ugos who are sluts too but i noticed ugly chicks wait way later to start having sex and dont act slutty as much

these have all been long distance though. I dated one chick that was a total airhead slut id rather die alone then do that again im pretty sure everyone laughed when we kissed

i dated one girl who was pretty much all on that list but i destroyed it cause she reminded me of my mom whos mean to me and she wasnt a gamer but she was kinda a loser loner and she didnt hook up with guys and she was hot as fuck 4 years later she still gets my wood rockin
>>
>>38655794
meant guy friends not girl friends i need sleep and less sadness
>>
>>38655794
Idk you seem a bit hung up about the slut thing. Sounds like your issue more than anything.
Most people lose their virginity in high school. If you didn't that's because you're a loser. Get your shit together and stop worrying about women so much anyway.
>>
>>38655660

>literally anyone else?

Well, if we're talking about me in this case then i am confident to say that i am not the worst person out there.I can definitively compare to "anyone else".
>>
>>38655826
How so though? I mean this is /r9k/. Are you attractive, do you have a good job, a car, your own place? Even most women have those things.
>>
File: Queue-2012-12-11.jpg (92KB, 800x365px) Image search: [Google]
Queue-2012-12-11.jpg
92KB, 800x365px
>>38654676
Join the queue buddy I've been waiting for that shit for 4 years now.
>>
>>38655822
i dont care if a girl has had sex with guys in relationships and normal sex shit but idk blowing loads on faces and blowing and flashing and fucking random dudes i dunno man you might not care but thats you

obviously i've had coitus if i've had girlfriends retard
>>
>>38655857

The only thing in common that i have with r9k is the fact that i'm still a virgin and never had a relationship with a girl before. Why is that? Well, i've never really put the effort into getting a girlfriend so it's entirely my fault. I try my best to dress well to look good and i consider myself to be above average looking i suppose.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.