[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so who's eagerly anticipating the shitshow that will be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 48

File: ifI4445.png (732KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
ifI4445.png
732KB, 640x920px
so who's eagerly anticipating the shitshow that will be millenial women turning 30?
>>
>>38654663
Millenial women have already been turning 30; 1982 is the beginning of the generation.
>>
File: 1500651048222.png (98KB, 436x1616px) Image search: [Google]
1500651048222.png
98KB, 436x1616px
orginalillilalo
>>
Millenial is a really broad term for people who were born around the 2000s or who "came of age" (became an adult) around 2000. So many millenials are already in their late 30s.
>>
>>38654663
so what's going to happen?
>>
>>38654663
I swear to fucking god whisper is the place for the illest and gayest, weakest of minds (in that combination)
>>
>>38654663
>feels entitled to a man's labor
lmao
>>
>>38654663

>complains why men drop out when they don't get what other men do
>says they aren't entitled to anything
>but the men who drop out are merely dropping out, not demanding they are owed anything

God women are so stupid.
>>
>>38654663
most of millenial lady whinge can be summed up with once sentence
>my millenial man is not as big of a cuck as i need him to be
>>
>>38654663
29 year old video game playing kissless virgin neet here.

I dont exactly enjoy the fact Im going to turn 30 in 3 months .
>>
>>38654773
but you get magic powers
>>
File: 38475690387.jpg (74KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
38475690387.jpg
74KB, 320x454px
>>38654663
>don't get women
>stop participating
>GET BACK TO WORK
no
>>
>>38654663
im all for watching the roasties roast but i honestly feel kind of bad because the individual women themselves didnt ask for all this shit
>>
>>38654663
I'm not. One of them is my sister. She's gonna throw a huge fucking shit fit and cause unnecessary drama in the fucking family. I actually dread the day when she turns 30 and she's not married.
>>
>>38654798
>>38654809

Well, you guys can always go ask /pol/ for help, /pol/ attempts to shame young men into opting back in on an hourly basis. /pol/ thinks millennial men especially victimize women because we won't marry them.
>>
>>38654770
>men shouldn't complain and combare about the postivies
>men still have to do the negatives tho.

Fucking autism.
>>
>>38654798
Why would you feel bad for those women? If she's not a fucking whore or super ugly, chances are, she'll be able to find a guy. Guys are thirsty as fuck.

>>38654809
Is she a basic bitch? You should make fun of her for it.
>>
>>38654829

It's western society 101, my anon friend. The loud annoying people who talk about male privilege and how men are kangz and how women have it hard are the same people who prove people like me right all the time.
>>
>>38654828
/pol/ for advice? Just lol.

>>38654852
She's a super fucking picky bitch. She went out with Chads all through out high school and college but she keeps dropping them because they don't meet her (((expectations))).
She's not a cunt to me but it does get annoying when she bitches about problems she makes for herself.
>>
File: 345345.jpg (369KB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
369KB, 1300x2000px
@30:
>i just want a traditional asian man to have a traditional asian family
>i want to raise bilingual children and make them remember their asian heritage
>>
>>38654781
>>38654781
Everyone knows that is a joke.
>>
I hope my sister gets married. She's kind of basic but it would crush her if she doesn't.
>>
>>38654929
you should hope she marries well, if she ends up settling for some beta schlub, his life will be forever ruined and you and the rest of your family will never hear the end of her trashing him and tearing him down. ive been there man, even though its another man, those teardown sessions are really hard to listen to.
>>
>>38654890

No, not advice. /pol/ hates young men and /pol/ worships women and shills for women 24/7. So you could start a thread complaining about your sister's problems, then /pol/ would sperg out and blame young men for everything, then you could show your sister the thread. Make her feel better. Some food for thought.
>>
millenial women have made such a fucking mess of themselves that the very next generation has reversed the trend of leaning left wing for the first time since world war I
>>
>>38654901
These fucking cunts are the worst. Run around and chase after white Chads for the vast majority of their youth and 20s. Then it fucking flips in their late 20s and now they need to embrace their culture and all that bullshit. My cousin is the perfect example of this. Fucked a bunch of Chads, and is now looking for Asian beta bucks. She got all mad at me for calling her out, and for dating a white weeb girl. I don't care if you want to fuck Chads. Just don't be a hypocrite.
>>
>>38655083
i went to a wedding where this girl who used to fuck black dudes found her beta buck, i couldn't even look at that poor bastard in the face, just knowing that his wife used to be a whore for BBC. i threw up in my mouth a little bit when they kissed at the altar.
>>
>>38655083
>Asian beta bucks

there arent as many as you'd think. the alpha asians with game and options will never settle for one of those cunts, and the beta asians have super protective mothers, and usually stand to inherit an absurd amount of wealth.
>>
>>38654663
>turning 30?
Their 40s will be turn out even harsher.
Most formerly married old bros in my age range are sick to the stomach of women after getting their papers and dreams handed to them by ex-wives.
They will sure as hell not take another same aged women into their life, its younger women or sticking to the whores for them.
>>
>>38654712
I can't wait for the shitstorm that will be artificial wombs and using stem cells to make healthy sperm/eggs (regardless of the donor sex).
>>
>>38655083
let's be honest here, you are just assmad because white chads are using your cousin as a cumdumpster, blowing fat wads of semen in all her holes and over her face

deep down you know you are an inferior chinky who can only get trash females
>>
File: IMG_1019.jpg (111KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.jpg
111KB, 640x619px
>>38654663

i just feel nothing inside and want to die, the self-induced unhappiness of the stupid, isn't that interesting to me.

i just want to become an immortal space age cyborg capable of terraforming planets and leave this solar system is search of a world to call my own.

i just want to be alone, it's depressing but im surrounded by people and i'm unhappy so this must be my salvation.

pls don't tell me to just go live in the woods, i want to be somewhere where my mind can reach an eternal and peaceful trance, i dunno what to be a hobo without a social security number.

>tfw genuinely born in the wrong generation
>>
>>38654901
There is something inherintly disturbing about any woman who consciously chooses a man of another race over her own, particularly if she then degrades or dismisses men of her own race. It implies not only that she is willing to betray anyone at any time, but also that she had a terrible relationship with her father, brothers, etc. I would never enter a relationship with an Asian woman like that, even if she thrust herself onto me.
>>
>>38656718

Be thankful you live in a time where you can go to a site like 4chan and post what you just did. 4chan wasn't a part of my consciousness many years ago and I'd say things similar to what you did and I got shit on for it every single time. Be happy you can type out your unique thoughts. Some people can't even use the internet yet and have nowhere to post their thoughts.
>>
File: Untitled-1971-640x360.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1971-640x360.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
Boil in the bag babies when?
>>
>>38656815
Incredible amounts of projection, all women are wired to aim for the best possible genes so it's completely natural for an asian woman to badly want a white man to breed with. White men are better in every way than asian men, there is no reason for an asian girl who has freedom to choose the lesser man. As a white man i couldn't be happier with my asian gf. Your negative views are the result of your own shit life.
>>
>>38656836
Just think, we'll probably see the gays become reproductive members of society within our lifetime through the help of stem cells and these bag babies.
>>
>>38656696
I can't imagine a world in which my only way of asserting my masculinity was to gloat about Asian whores wanting to fuck white men for their money, and then trying to rub that into the face of Asian men like some kind of impotent softcock. The lowest type of man is the one who tries to degrade other men in order to feel more masculine himself.
>>
>>38656903

>The lowest type of man is the one who tries to degrade other men in order to feel more masculine himself

I got news for you, buddy. Many, many men are like that.
>>
>>38656863
If white men are better in every way then asian men, what about white women and asian women?
>>
>>38656863
>Incredible amounts of projection
k. I'm a white man so I don't know what I would be projecting.
>all women are wired to aim for the best possible genes so it's completely natural for an asian woman to badly want a white man to breed with.
So therefore writing "Asian cunt for white men only" on your belly is perfectly healthy behaviour for a future wife?
>White men are better in every way than asian men
Depends on the exact ethnicity. The Chinese are basically soulless ant workers but the Japanese and Koreans are perfectly fine. Even Hitler recognized that the Japanese were an honourable and brave people who should be respected.
>As a white man i couldn't be happier with my asian gf.
Okay good for you, but I have a question - if you end up having a son/s with your gf, won't they have 50% inferior DNA? Aren't you basically making your male offspring inferior to you according to your own arguments? As a white man myself I wouldn't breed with a black woman just because she was all over me, because I know that it would result in coffee-coloured babies who would have a confused sense of identity and place in the world.
>Your negative views are the result of your own shit life.
I don't have a shit life.
>>
>>38656940
Not him,but most men are subhuman trash who need to go into the firing squad pit with women.
>>
>>38656940
>Many, many men are like that.
You should never base what you do off of that measure.
>>
>>38657052

You mean I should never justify what I do by saying "most men are that way"? There's a reason why this idea of being the better man and standing out is confined to the internet. It's not really possible in real life. the guys at the top have no morals, I've seen. The top guys who have some semblance of honor are that way by default, you can't coach that.
>>
>>38654773
36 year old here. I was engaged to one of these crazy christians so I never got sex. Never got to marry and no regrets here. Trust me they are more trouble than they're worth. If you really feel like you need to have sex get a prostitute. Personally I stopped caring and it isn't something that I can't get rid of or control by just rubbing one out.
>>
>>38657090
>There's a reason why this idea of being the better man and standing out is confined to the internet.
What the fuck are you talking about? Didn't you have some kind of father figure to teach you this stuff?
>the guys at the top have no morals, I've seen.
Have you now. And by the "guys at the top" what do you mean? The richest? The happiest? The most attractive?
>The top guys who have some semblance of honor are that way by default, you can't coach that.
It's not even about "honour" or "morals". Successful men are successful because they ignore other men and focus on improving themselves. Trying to drag other men down to your level as a means of feeling better about yourself is like something a woman would do when her rival is more attractive than her. Confident people don't need to do that.
>>
>>38656863
>Incredible amounts of projection, all women are wired to aim for the best possible genes
Where did you get your research degree in genetics? By all accounts people are not hard wired to do a whole lot. Some people have genes that make them more likely to be an alcoholic there is no benefit genetically to being an alcoholic. I swear people give up on dumb ideas like phrenology and then pick up 2 more of them.
>>
>>38654663
nothing special will happen retard, just some "instagram models" might commit suicide but it's nothing new that some celebrity dies of e.g drug overdose.

Pathetic OP
>>
>>38657252

Woah, just relax. What I'm saying is that men have no in-group preference and many men degrade other men and knock them down as a means of boosting themselves up. This idea of 'honor' and being some true, legitimate man that rises to the top on his own merits is just a fantasy, for the most part. It's easier to be a snake and get to the top that way rather than go through the painstaking method of being a top guy the hard way.
>>
>>38656815
But at the same time we do feel superior if we breed another races women, at least if we are honest about our animalistic urges.

Most males have a natural tribe loyalty, we are the stupid fucks who would catch a bullet for those we think a brother.
Unless otherwise trained most females will not have any loyalty beyond herself, her child and (as a farflung third, know your place boyim) her favorite provider.
>>
>>38654663
Society is fucked. Don't think the young generation is waking up. They still come out of highschool super brainwashed. I just overheard 2 ~18 years olds talking politics, or trying to. You could tell they were completely brainwashed by thier teachers
>mah evil white men
>mah 77 cents
>mah MSNBC
The cycle is never ending, by the time they realized they have been lied to, they are in thier 30s, all thier male peers are bitter, and it's too late again.
I fucking hate the cellphone generation though. I still remember, if you went out for the night to a movie and burgers or whatever:
You were GONE for the night, someone might leave a message on your machine, but by the time you got home it would be too late to call them back.
That meant you had to make real friends, plan everything out. Now everyone is only half present in the room, consently checking in with other friends, posting thier burger onto intagram, what's even the point. You can never get away.
>>
File: 1486262464637.gif (62KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1486262464637.gif
62KB, 800x670px
Oh no, I have to settle for a hot 20 year old when I'm rich and old. All while girls my age die alone after their cock carousel screeches to a halt.
>>
>>38654663
Why do you care? If I'm not married by 30 I'll just go for younger girls who are way better in nearly everything.

>>38657384
Girls need a responsible man to teach them how to behave and think. If their father does a good job they could be pretty well adjusted by 18 otherwise you'll have to do it.
>>
>>38656815
>There is something inherintly disturbing about any woman who consciously chooses a man of another race over her own,
Not if she is chosing the superior race, I hope you didn't fall for the equality meme.
it just upsets our liberal bias and our immature romantic notions, and triggers fears of nazi style camps, it it's perfectly ratoional to choose the better man
>>
>>38654928

It's not. The powers are to stop caring about women.
>>
>>38657423
>otherwise you'll have to do it.
Wishful thinking, you aren't going to be able to red pill her, she won't even hear what you say, all she hears is the emonatioal tone, she will just reject you as a pig
>>
File: man-in-the-glass.jpg (898KB, 2500x1685px) Image search: [Google]
man-in-the-glass.jpg
898KB, 2500x1685px
>>38657344
>many men degrade other men and knock them down as a means of boosting themselves up.
Weaklings will act like weaklings, yes. Although passive aggressive betas who make snide remarks about other men behind their backs aren't usually the ones swimming in pussy.
>It's easier to be a snake and get to the top that way rather than go through the painstaking method of being a top guy the hard way.
Depends exactly what you mean by "the top". Politically yes, many of the most powerful people are enormous cunts, but that hasn't always been the case and eventually things may change for the better. As for society in generally people definitely don't value things that they should, but there are plenty of areas (such as in business or science) where you can become renowned just through skill and it's actually harder to lie you're way through.

And if you are in an environment where you basically have to act like a slug in order to get ahead, I'd abandon that environment. I'd rather live a more humble lifestyle earning only what I need with a woman who actually loves me than live in a glass house in Commiefornia with an unfulfilling job and golddigger wife who probably doesn't respect you in the slightest.

Pic related says what I mean perfectly - you can't spend you're entire life trying to be popular or socially accepted. Just focus on yourself and what you want instead of comparing yourself to others.
>>
>>38657375
>But at the same time we do feel superior if we breed another races women, at least if we are honest about our animalistic urges.
Pleasure does not equal happiness.
>we are the stupid fucks who would catch a bullet for those we think a brother.
Nothing stupid about that.
>Unless otherwise trained most females will not have any loyalty beyond herself
Exactly, "unless otherwise trained". If you marry or have kids with a woman who has a completely hedonistic attitude, she's going to raise your kids with the same attitude, no matter how much you try to have a part in their upbringing. A mother's role always forms at least 50% if not more of a child's worldview, so marrying a gold-digging whore with zero principles just because it gives you a sense of superiority over Asian men is a pretty shit long-term decision.
>>
>>38657555

The hierarchy of men is one where men either harm or disregard other men so they can climb the ladder accordingly. You may disagree because you think it's not the genuine way to be a top man, but still, that's how men are regardless of if it's morally right or not (it's not).

How can you say that we should focus on ourselves instead of comparing ourselves to others when the very existence of being a man means you are compared to others and there's nothing you can do about it? I'd like to circumvent the whole thing but it's not possible.
>>
>>38657624
Okay, last reply-
Do you have any role-models? If so, what type of people are they? Are they weasels with no actual talent or skills, or are they moral, intelligent and skilled people? When I say not to compare yourself to other men, I mean only when it makes you jealous, resentful, and materialistic, and when I say you should ignore others, I mean do not allow your actions to be guided by people you don't actually respect, but for some reason want to impress - this goes for both compliments and insults.
>>
>>38654828

Eh. not quite. Seek out a good woman and or make a good woman etc. Get fit etc etc. It would be good advice honestly but, the problem is the marriage systems right now favor women to such a degree that they'll get a constant don't you want the cake and eat it too? In fact. two cakes or more..temptations. Women don't think too much. A lot of them go for it unless society, laws and the man make them not fuck themselves and their kids if they have any up. Fixing society and laws comes first. Then the women might be possible to salvage. And at that point maybe even you robots can be salvaged instead of scrapped.
>>
File: 11280895011906.jpg (257KB, 697x497px) Image search: [Google]
11280895011906.jpg
257KB, 697x497px
>>38654663
>Women think men play Vidya and watch porn because they can't get chicks
>They don't realize it's the other way around
>Men don't bother with women because they can just play Vidya and watch porn

It's funny when the roasties inevitably get dumped by Chad only to find their orbiter friend zone pool has dried up
>>
Ugh, why do women drop out of society and become stay-at-home moms when they can't find a good job? You aren't entitled to someone else's paycheck or housing, get back to working like everyone else
>>
File: 1457198973333.gif (991KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1457198973333.gif
991KB, 320x240px
>>38654663

I am

The narcissistic godless selfie generation who rely heavily upon social media metrics and attention whoring for validation will find that attention draining as they wither physically.

As an aggregate generation, they have nothing to fall back on, nothing to derive value or consolation from. Marriage rates have fallen, birth rates have dropped, incomes have stagnated, inflation made everything more expensive, religiosity has decreased, migration is uncaringly replacing the cultures they grew up with, and a good chunk of females have wasted their twenties focusing heavily on their educations or careers so that they could become soulless corporate or government drones.

This will result in the polarization of politics towards the extremes of feminism and SJW. Of course, beta males and their video games will be blamed, derided, and scapegoated. The butthurt will be epic. We are just a few years away from an unprecedented era of salt mining and mass psychological collapse.
>>
Man I live with a chick who is getting close to 40. She is losing her mind.
>>
>>38659510
original tales? original green text?
>>
File: 1483286067271.gif (208KB, 540x575px) Image search: [Google]
1483286067271.gif
208KB, 540x575px
The only reason I want a well-paying job is to pay for my gaming pc and not have to worry about health costs. I have decided long ago to live solely for myself and my own pleasure, and to dedicate all my efforts toward that idea.
No miserable experiences even trying to get a date, no anxiety about social clubs I don't really want to be a part of anyway, no worries about childraising or homebuilding or any of that "mature" stuff but will actually put me into debt, just me and my games, anime, television series, films and music. I don't need anything else.
In essence, crafting my own little economic bubble of personal safety, and floating along with Western society wherever it goes, gawking at the suffering of normies who will work themselves into debtslavery for transient concepts that don't actually bring happiness, because a fictional family paradigm tells them to.
>>
File: 1480206842799.jpg (50KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1480206842799.jpg
50KB, 500x491px
>>38654663
30 year old anon here and I can confirm watching single women turn 30 is the most fucking satisfying thing on earth. It's like the on sweet joy we can glean after a lifetime of suffering. When they slowly realize they're not hot anymore and not desirable their ENTIRE WORLD crashes down. Oh my god I'm smiling just thinking about it
>>
>>38654828
/pol/ wants you to have children if you're white. That's essentially the long and short of it. They want white men to go have huge families and lots of children and the rest are insignificant details
>>
>>38654715
>. So many millenials are already in their late 30s.

Early 30s, yeah, millennials are 85-00
>>
>>38655106
I started dating a girl last month who I started to really really like and was developing serious oneitis for. After a few dates she told me she just had a long string of hookups and then she just casually brought up how much she loves black dudes and then said "I'm just like my mother that way" lel. I dumped her immediately, and since then I've thought about her nonstop and have been pretty depressed because of how much I actually liked her. Reading posts like this help assure me I made the right choice though and are really helping me get over her.
>>
>>38654663
Women aren't entitled to men's work. I would pay to watch from a 3rd person pov the world is all men suddenly disappeared, watching women panic as the streets in cities flood, garbage piles up, infrastructure crumbles.
>>
File: 1457064707910.jpg (29KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457064707910.jpg
29KB, 625x626px
>>38654663
this is the biggest fucking mgtow or w/e bait ever
>>
>>38660107
you're on /r9k/ faggot not /pol/. this isn't mgtow this is where social rejects come for like minded company.
>>
>>38654928
>>38654781
I actually do feel like I've been dramatically improving lately. Like I can focus and I have more energy and motivation then I used to. Getting stuff done is awesome.
>>
>>38659930
So if I'm nigra, can I just go ahead and be comfy then?
>>
>>38654890
Are all females like this? Wow

this will be worse than I thought
>>
File: 1493314790018.jpg (547KB, 1075x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1493314790018.jpg
547KB, 1075x1366px
My rl experience with 30+ hoebags and even some from this board does not conform to this meme.
Theres the meme that 30 is the new 20s or w.e. and most/all normies seem to believe it.
So i guess they wont hit rock bottom till 40 so in 10+ years time
>>
>>38660000
I recognize your digits.
>>
File: 1490944051532.jpg (64KB, 564x659px) Image search: [Google]
1490944051532.jpg
64KB, 564x659px
Always be prepared lads, don't let them trap you.
>>
File: 1490152228023.png (37KB, 648x231px) Image search: [Google]
1490152228023.png
37KB, 648x231px
>>38660000
SICK brah.
I think it's a fetish, and may even act like faggotry and other shit in the way people are introduced to it and conditioned.
For instance a friend of mine(whore) is into BDSM and told me her own mother is too, which left me appalled.
>>
>>38656940
Power over others is strength disguised as weakness. True power comes from within.
>>
>>38654712
That was really well written.
>>
>>38661334
It's nonsense though.
In fact "walking away" from women/marriage only causes selection for more submissive males, as the MRAtype will go extinct and the next generation will be the offspring of mentally weak allies and cucks, much more docile to the Feminist Elite.
>>
>>38661402
>muh eugenics
Single mothers, genetic lottery on top of xenoestrogens in foods and water make betas not some superior genes you fucking retard, alphas passing their genes has nothing to do with it otherwise betas would be extinct by now.
>>
>>38656718
You are me. I can't stand being around people, and love to be alone in everything I do. I wasn't made for a world like this.
>>
>>38654663
it's gonna be the worst generation ever. it's gonna be a generation of people raised by sjws. we will live to see manmade horrors beyond our imagination.
>>
>>38661439
>alphas passing their genes has nothing to do with it otherwise betas would be extinct by now.
Except the last 3000+ years have been dominated by monogamous reproduction retard, so most betas got to reproduce
>>
>>38661402
It's not, in fact I see it each and every day in the office. It's a sad truth but women have been the biggest losers of feminism; they gave up socially accepted NEETdom for some fool's errand of "muh empowerment" and now there's no going back.

I mean I have women throw themselves at me on a weekly basis but I refuse to make any effort because if all those threats listed in OPs pick; fooled once, won't be fooled again.
>>
File: 1493284822259.jpg (40KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493284822259.jpg
40KB, 550x550px
>>38661501
don't believe the MRA madeup fantasy.
Most women still get married and get to be supported and reproduce with a man.
I'm not arguing feminism is great or beneficial to all women, but that "walking away" is a pyrrhic victory for "meninists", but in fact contributes to a strenghtening of feministic stranghold on society, it's like deserting.

It's even highly ineffective for propaganda prposes. Normie men see MRA types as loner losers, and think of you as a negative example of what happens when you DONT SUBMIT to the feminist zeitgeist
>>
>>38661284
Most of that stuff is luckily just people RPing and writing terrible fetish stories. It however shows that groups like the cuck community are hated for a reason. They are vile pieces of shit constantly escalating who would involve their own children if they had any in this stuff.
>>
>>38661497
Are you a retard, on top of only 40% of males passing their genes you can look at every family that is formed by alpha male and gamma female and see that all their off springs don't become alpha at all. The people who parrot your theory are usually just being delusional and refuse to look at reallity
>>
>>38661611
Kek I'm the delusional one?

>on top of only 40% of males passing their genes
That doesn't even happen TODAY, let alone for the majority of recorded history.

>you can look at every family that is formed by alpha male and gamma female and see that all their off springs don't become alpha at all.
Lol, yea , height, handsomeness, genetics is all a made up delusion sure, we just make up shit unlike you.
A person is randomly born like an RPG char generation.

>The people who parrot your theory are usually just being delusional and refuse to look at reallity
Oh you mean the settled field of biology, genetics, evolution, etc...yes we refuse to look at reality. Good luck we have people like you to set us straight.
>>
>>38654663
How the fuck does that picture even make sense? Yea I know I am not entitled to it, and I cannot be arsed to put in the effort either. So I'll stick to vidya and porn. What the fuck do you care, anyway?
>>
>>38661685
Faggot, do you realize that there is sitll many cases were the offspring doesn't even become taller than the father? Look at any pair of brothers and you will find your answer, face it the reason that we are taller, healthier is because of better upbringing, not some natural selection. Your delusional theories are just a convenient excuse to indulge in /r/ selected behavior that actually harms your offspring becoming betamales.
>>
File: 1458272102069.jpg (22KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
1458272102069.jpg
22KB, 300x331px
>>38661758
>muh nourish over nature
>muh 100% environmental factors
>muh 0% genetics matter
>two blacks could have a white baby :^)

Yeah, you're and idiot.
>>
>>38660086
>streets in cities flood, garbage piles up, infrastructure crumbles
So life as usual in America
>>
>>38661841
>muh strawman
I am saying that there is no correlation between dominance assertiveness on personality and genetics. Do you honestly think that there is not a single tall faggot with average face that is a total beta? Being Alpha is not a genetic trait. but idiots like you keep rambling about it with pseudoscience and poor sophistry.
>>
File: 1498412035083.jpg (34KB, 280x380px) Image search: [Google]
1498412035083.jpg
34KB, 280x380px
>>38661758
tsk tsk deflection when his bs gets pointed out, how typical.

Let's take a look at these new strawmen:
> there is sitll many cases were the offspring doesn't even become taller than the father
Yes, it's almost as if there's a element of randomness to it, and the female contributes 50% of the genetic material too, who would have thought?
And single case vs trend/average is the ddumbest shit fallacy.

>Look at any pair of brothers and you will find your answer
9/10 they're taller than the father, you're now using the 1000% deterministic strawman bc retarded.

>the reason that we are taller, healthier is because of better upbringing
I never said anything of the sort moron.
And btw better diet and healthcare can only BUILDS UPON genetic potential.
A kid born of a short family will be relatively shorter than average. Holy shit.

> not some natural selection.
I said betas got to reproduce as the norm for the past several 1000s of years, so there has been none.

>Your delusional theories
It's fucking science. Proved to beyond any reasonable doubt by countless species, domesticated plants and animals.
How stupid are you? Hell any amateur breeder, any farmer, can tell you as much. You don't even have to, I'm not saying graduate HS because that's obviously beyond your reach, but look it up on Wikipedia.
>>
>>38661880
>that there is not a single tall faggot with average face that is a total beta? Being Alpha is not a genetic trait.
Another fallacy.
You strawmanned my initial point, then fallacy-ed to oblivion.

All I said is IF only submissive men/mostly get to breed, the subsequent generation will be more naturally docile on average.

Of course it takes 10s of generations to see huge effects.

And yea, high T, height, body build, etc. are ceteris paribus genetic.
>>
>>38661897
Faggot those are physical traits, they don't have anything to do with alpha personality. You conveniently strawman height and some features with alpha-ness while in reallity you see tons of tall blue/green eyed with blonde hair act like massive betas
>>
>>38661927
Again, do you even see how much is the difference between normal T and high T? You are just using convenient excuses to draw a line between some physical conditions and personality, Realistically there is no link between genetics and whatever you become alpha or beta. an average male with superior upbringing will become alpha way more often than a offspring of an alpha male that was raised in a poor environment.
>>
File: 1498529642149.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498529642149.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>38661932
>>38661977
>alpha personality
ahaha we got a little PUAbitch here.

Yes I'm sure your 5'6 fake-ripped body and acting angry fool plenty of women.

Natural docility and passiveness are both genetic and the result of upbringing brainlet, especially in a highly complex organism such as humans.

Selecting FOR those traits will lead to a passive-r average, there's no contesting this, no matter how much PUA bullshit or lifting you do

>Realistically there is no link between genetics and whatever you become alpha or beta
ahahahaahahahahaha

>an average male with superior upbringing will become alpha way more often
You again use your own definition of "alpha" in the PUA sense, ergo useless shit about "confidence".
>>
>>38659510
she is expired milk guys don't want to deal with that. I talk to a 60 year old and I think she is being used for sex. at that age the best you can get is a pump and dump. this guy she is seeing is a "boyfriend" and not her husband. also the guy sound like he values his freedom and I don't think he is ever going to really settle for her.
>>
>>38654663
I work 60hr weeks, am I entitled to pussy?
>>
>>38654798
they did collectively

and women are all about muh consensus an belonging an sheit
>>
>>38662130
>specifically say average
>muh he must be a manlet
Learn to argue faggot, we are talking about personality, There is no correlation between submissiveness behavior in the male offspring and the physical traits of the father.
>>
>>38662198
I'm not gonna get worned down by your BS PUA-style endless retarded comments.

Guess what, enjoy your delusion faggot
>>
File: 1301087053089.jpg (5KB, 145x138px) Image search: [Google]
1301087053089.jpg
5KB, 145x138px
>>38662231
>admits he can't argue
Keep being a submissive beta bitch, like every single over 6'4 blonde doormat I have ever know.
>>
>>38662275
Nah the logical course of action is ignoring angry stupid little men, as it does not benefit us and just a waste of time
>>
File: lcenTEj.jpg (342KB, 900x1338px) Image search: [Google]
lcenTEj.jpg
342KB, 900x1338px
White men are so superior.
>>
File: baby-punch.gif (1013KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
baby-punch.gif
1013KB, 500x282px
>>38659715

I like it and dig it.

I had this dream and was doing it but decided to try again in the dating and social world out of vengeance against inferior normies.
>>
>>38657423
>Girls need a responsible man to teach them how to behave and think. If their father does a good job they could be pretty well adjusted by 18 otherwise you'll have to do it.
this is what guys say till they realize she was faking it and gets hit with divorce papers then they find mgtow and start ranting about women because they're mad about the alimony
>>
>>38662370
Faggot every single one of the posters that thinks height, being blonde and having green/blue eyes has to do anything with alpha-ness are ugly lanklets that can't get laid and think every single poster that calls them out is a manlet when I reality we are just 6,1 or 6,2 like every single other average alpha male out there.
>>
>>38662425
6'1 or 6'2* originalu
>>
File: 1498399381110.png (755KB, 704x469px) Image search: [Google]
1498399381110.png
755KB, 704x469px
>>38662425
>every single one of the posters that thinks height(...)has to do anything with alpha-ness
> 6,1 or 6,2 like every single other average alpha male out there

Ah, you were only pretending to be retarded.
Good job mate!
>>
>>38662486
6'2 and 6'2 are average in more Nord countries on the younger generations, average male height is usually twisted by the fact that our old population is still alive. They use betaness as some convenient excuses why lank guys with blonde hair and blue and green eyes should be allowed to breed because muh submissive beta males and muh alpha genes when in reality there is no correlation between physical traits and alpha behaviour, otherwise this idiots would be out there instead of throwing a fit about it on every single space that they are allowed to spout their opinion
>>
>>38662371
the bottom pairing is still far more likely to produce a high-IQ child as opposed to the nigger pairing. Intelligence will only become more important in the 21st century.
>>
>>38654663
I'm already personally witnessing it on places like twitter, a few dumb roasties I knew from high school are closer to 30 than to 25, no self-control, getting fat, freaking out about it and posting those whale spouty icons in their tweets

but they still post shooped selfies for dem lieks

it's honestly amazing
>>
File: 1489327362615.jpg (155KB, 750x767px) Image search: [Google]
1489327362615.jpg
155KB, 750x767px
This is why sandniggers are outbreeding whites in their own home turf.

You allowed your women the path of whoredom and now you're paying the price. Reap what you sow.
>>
>>38662559
>in reality there is no correlation between physical traits and alpha behaviour,
See, here is where you reveal to be retarded.
>otherwise this idiots would be out there
Just because alphas have/require height it doesn't meant every single tall male is an alpha retard
>instead of throwing a fit about it on every single space that they are allowed to spout their opinion
You're both equally as stupid and annoying.
If their position bothers you, simply saying the opposite doesn't make you right or cool, moron.

Evidenced by the shitshow that was your "arguing", where you come off as an absolute mong.
>>
File: 1501176164274.jpg (48KB, 362x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501176164274.jpg
48KB, 362x960px
>>38662371
>dad I wanna be president!
>father still in the picture

Lmao, who comes up with this shit?

Here's the reality.
>>
>>38663142
We are talking about "superior genes" and whatever dominance and submissiveness on males offspring is a genetical trait that is inherited, your post is just gibberish and shows that you didn't even read the context of the argument
>>
>>38654663
You're right. I don't want one, I want to drop out of society and play video games. I wonder if the woman who made this is self-aware enough to realize she isn't entitled to a man either.
>>
My brother married some mega cunt 5 years ago, he was 33 and she 34. He divorced her around the beginning of the year. She immediately dropped her job once they got married and spent the days at the beach and playing tennis. They even had a housekeeper as she refused to clean and she wouldn't cook either. She did nothing.

One thing he wanted is children, but the dumb bitch was malnourished and couldn't conceive because she was too worried about 'muh weight'.

She went apocalyptic when the divorce occurred, sending mean messages to my mom about how my brother had stolen the "best years of her life" kek. She's now approaching 40, single, no kids, and miserable. She managed to get alimony and half the amount the house sold for, but it's small considering she's a stupid old maid now.

BTW, this turn of events made me happy because she was a complete cunt to me at the wedding. I wish I hadn't deleted her number so I could have texted her some shit to laugh at her.
>>
File: 1497814753853.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497814753853.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>38663142
>he thinks you can apply eugenics to eradicated certain behaviors and type of personalities
>call other people stupid
Pick one
>>
File: 1430527814833.jpg (137KB, 355x440px) Image search: [Google]
1430527814833.jpg
137KB, 355x440px
I signed up for Facebook just so I can see all the women I went to school with starting to hit the wall in the next few years
>tfw I look way better than I ever did in high school
>tfw I'm seeing a girl who's just barely legal (16)
>tfw anticipating all the roasties starting to REEEEEE online about how they can't find a good man while their looks steadily fade
>>
>>38663257
>I wonder if the woman who made this is self-aware enough to realize she isn't entitled to a man either.

Probably not, I bet she bitches to her friends how she can't lock down a Chad for life

roasties think they are entitled to your beta bux for sure, though. Keep paying tax to support them getting preferentially selected into make-work government jobs!
>>
File: 1493928541547.png (86KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1493928541547.png
86KB, 320x320px
>>38659496
>The narcissistic godless selfie generation who rely heavily upon social media metrics and attention whoring for validation will find that attention draining as they wither physically.

Been kind of waiting for this too. It's odd. I never really use social media outside of 4chan, so I could care less about that shit happening since everything is anonymous.

Talking to acquaintances though, I find it funny that they always have to check facebook or stupid shit like that and can't find something else to do when they need to kill time.
>>
>>38663860
I would not consider 4chan social media
>>
File: 1316584301519.jpg (59KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1316584301519.jpg
59KB, 337x367px
>>38654663
>women act like cunts
>surprised when men lose interest
What is wrong with normalfags?
>>
>>38654663

in this thread: butthurt bitter boys assume their salt is shared by all other men
>>
>>38654663

you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to watching these stupid, worthless whores suffer. I can't wait for the shitshow. For some of them it's already started and it fills me with joy and contentment to watch them hit rock bottom.

Primary example? My mother.

There's nowhere else I can say this because I'm female, but I feel nothing but contempt for most women. I learned to hate them by watching my mother and despising her. Nothing will ever erase the time she waited for me to go out of state for a weekend and fucked her ~*~new age wiccan~*~ boyfriend on the bed my dead father once slept in while my siblings were stuck in the same house. I only found out about it when I came back and the scumbag was still there.

Her good looks are finally expired. She's wasted her whole life squandering the money my father worked hard for and jumping from one cock to the next. I raised my siblings while she enjoyed a long, self indulgent adolescence. I worked while she partied. I studied while she failed out of grad school. Women in my family tend not to show any signs of aging until they hit 50+, and it's hit her like a goddamn truck.

She offered to buy me my own house a few weeks ago and tells me she misses me all the time. When I was little she used me as an emotional punching bag and wouldn't hesitate to hurt my siblings to get me to submit to her. I used to fear her. Now I feel only contempt, and the tiniest bit of pity.

Karma's a bitch, isn't it?
>>
File: 1500651970516.jpg (271KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
1500651970516.jpg
271KB, 1200x1553px
>>38661611

>le only 40% of men reproduce

Post a source that isn't MRA or reddit.
>>
>>38654928
It's not a joke. As I approach 30 I feel myself reaching a level of mental clarity that I didn't have before, and the free time I've gained by not interacting with women or society has allowed me to work on a number of different IRL skills and crafts. In the most literal sense, sure, I won't be able to cast magic spells, but there are definitely some benefits to remaining a virgin.

Note: This doesn't apply to incels, who build their own Hell by obsessing over women who will never fuck them.
>>
>>38659903
Care to share your experience my man?
>>
>>38664382
>I'm female

tits or gtfo my dude
>>
>>38664382
I'd pound you so hard while you complain about your mom to me and you call me daddy.
>>
>>38659903
I don't understand. Shouldn't they understand this? Don't they grow up knowing this is going to happen.
>>
>>38663902
Its about 98% of my socializing. In a literal sense its social media.
>>
File: 1499663722916.png (90KB, 919x711px) Image search: [Google]
1499663722916.png
90KB, 919x711px
>>38664382
>tfw there is an actual femanon that hates the world more than she hates herself and use the hatred and disdain to raise rather than drown
>>
>>38663210
>blonde hair
>black father
Huh
>>
>>38662571
>Intelligence will only become more important in the 21st century.
This is a lie. Humans have evolved to a point where we can develop technology to assist us in our shortcomings
Everything will be a meme after nanomachines become the future in ~20 years
>>
>>38664913
most normies are just living for the moment

can't be assed to find links right now but I read news articles on how something like 30% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and more than half have nowhere near enough saved for retirement
>>
>>38661880
>I am saying that there is no correlation between dominance assertiveness on personality and genetics
You are fucking retarded. Yes, there are edge cases but nothing in science is about the fucking edge cases. Genetics play a huge role in life, up to and including personality, if indirectly. A tall, naturally muscular, square jawed alpha with high T and above average IQ is more likely to have a son with the aforementioned traits than some skinnyfat chinless manlet. Just because some tall men or sons of alphas are betas does not mean alphas don't have superior children on average.
>>
>>38659025
>>38659930

You're both trying to justify why /pol/ hates and shames young men without even denying they do it in the first place. I know why they do it. Doesn't change the fact that they are immense shills for women and worship women on a sickening level.
>>
>>38661932
>Faggot those are physical traits, they don't have anything to do with alpha personality
>le personality lives in the soul maymay
I don't know if you've noticed, but many chads were the guys who naturally developed more physically. People swear up and down by confidence, not realizing that confidence comes from the ability to back your position up with something. Have you seriously not noticed that attractive, physically fit individuals are also generally more socially dominant?
>>
All of you are pathetic faggots with revenge fantasies about women. All the quality girls I grew up with are now married, working on their careers and starting families. They live in nice houses and drive range rovers or nice SUV's. I'm 26, most of you in your mid 20's are still virgins living at home, not making much over minimum wage. The women are doing fantastic, its the men like us who are fucking failing at life. You think the day women turn 30, they become unfuckable? You have no clue my friend, today if a women keeps in shape and tries to look her best she can get dick easy all the way into her 50's. Most of the attractive women in hollywood are mid 30's. There is no wall, especially for legit attractive women. If anything men are the ones hitting the wall, I see how bad your hairlines are getting. Stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>38661932
Not to mention the brain is an organ, just as physical as the liver or the scrotum. You inherit the genetic blueprint for your brain from your parents, retard.
>>
File: DC9vXBKU0AADRND.jpg (49KB, 737x489px) Image search: [Google]
DC9vXBKU0AADRND.jpg
49KB, 737x489px
>>38665139
>Humans have evolved to a point where we can develop technology to assist us in our shortcomings

You clearly have not found yourself in the distinctly unenviable position of attempting to teach a diversity hire minority female how to use Microsoft Excel to do simple office tasks (despite Excel being listed as a "strength" on this particular nigger's resume)

On top of this, manager was all smiles when this incompetent fuck got shit done two days late while I was literally just expected to work overtime every single fucking day

My workload nearly doubled and I quit within two months without giving my two weeks notice, leaving poorly documented semi-finished projects for them to take care of. I'm sure they had a blast with that one.

So yeah, technology will help, but you have to be smart enough to properly use it in the first place.
>>
>>38665206
Again, we are not talking about physical traits but submissiveness in males, you cant apply eugenics towards personality traits, Applying eugenics would just make the average male look physically different, IQ in the other hand is complex matter but even then there would still be betas because being average is subjective. Faggots like you that think you need to be above average in order to not be betas are retarded, As long as your average, there is nothing stopping from not acting like a beta and being submissive except xenostrogens and a poor upbringing without a male role model, not some inferior genes that are meant to be casted away from the gene pool. There is no beta genes
>>
>>38665335
nice b8 r8 8/8

To address the fictional personality you are pretending to be, just lmao. Have you ever personally met and interacted with a "strong independent professional career woman over 30"? They're all going insane with desperation.
>>
>>38656815
Couldn't agree more. Originally.
>>
>>38665366
I'm pretty proficient with computers and technology despite being black
>>
>>38665342
Let me guess you think that monozygotic twins have the same personality, people like you are in no place to call anybody retarded.
>>
"I'll show those normies and sluts who the real alpha is!"

Meanwhile you're pushing 30 years old, your hair is falling out of your fucking head, you live with your parents still and you have no skills, no friends, no life at all outside of 4chan. What exactly are you showing these women, your turd of a life?
>>
>>38665366
do your parents know how to use excel?
>>
>>38654689
This. There are 20 year old members of Gen Z.
>>
>>38665335
either this bait is great or this roastie is toasty
>>
>>38665407
>personality is not genetic
Personality is formed by the neurology you inherit (genetic) adapting to the environment around you (environmental). It's not either/or, just like most things. But chad's kid is probably fitter and more sociable than the betas just by genetics on statistical average, all other things being equal. Physical strength and attractiveness breeds confidence, confidence breeds dominance. Virtuous cycle.
>no beta genes
Most men are betas. The average man is a soft, malleable idiot. It's just the last vestiges of monogamy concealing women's outright hypergamy. But whenever order breaks down, it becomes more and more winner take all.
>>
>>38665501
No, and they didn't need to (both retired)

but the the new generation does, for virtually any white collar or business job
>>
>>38665487
>strawman
I wish all americans just died tomorrow. I am tired of arguing with retards who have been conditioned from birth to only ever see two diametrically opposed viewpoints in every issue as possible
>identical
No
>similar
More often than not. There can be any number of factors at play, but many of the bases of someone's personality are genetic.
>>
>>38665610
Then from an IQ perspective, who do you?
>>
>>38665605
>fallacious statement
>personal opinion on a subjective worldview
Holy shit you are dumb. If that was the case and Personality was that heavily linked with your genetic heritance then monozygotic twins would have similar personalities and that's not the case you fucking mongoloid, and for the last time we are not talking about extroverted and introverted behavior, we are talking about submissiveness, weak to peer pressure and quick to follow others. There are more personalities than beta and alpha.
>>
File: 1460639459228.gif (493KB, 259x188px) Image search: [Google]
1460639459228.gif
493KB, 259x188px
>>38654663
Nothing will happen, it will be like the unmarried assorted roasties and 'career woman' remainders of the Boomers and Gen Xers. Once they are in their 30s-40's and they find that the natives no longer want anything to do with them, other than a one night stand, they start going abroad to places like southern europe who they see as 'man enough' for them, because that must be the reason why no one back home wants their dried up hole. But lo and behold the exact same thing happens. so by this time they're in their 40s, 50s, 60s and literally no one in the civilised world would even poke them with a stick, so they start going to the third world and nearly instantly they find 'the one' who is normally much younger around 20, and within a week or so they'll get married, she'll bring the 'vibrant' back with her where it will apply for citizenship. In the meantime it will be rinsing the dumb whores savings and claiming whatever welfare it can at that point. Once that's all done and the thing has citizenship it will leave her, claim even more welfare and just generally being a parasite that rapes and kills indiscriminately, but can't be deported. She meanwhile is back to square one, and even after all that she may still not have learned her lesson, and may continue contributing to the end of civilisation.
>>
>>38665659
We are talking about a simple issue that you fucking retards keep expanding towards grey areas because you refuse to acknowledge how stupid is the idea that eugenics would erase submissiveness from human malesoffsprings and suddenly we would all become Chad because of physical traits. You keep trying to bring this issue to nurture vs nature when in reality that was never the issue being discussed.
>>
>>38665667
>Then from an IQ perspective, who do you?

dude what
>>
File: RTX1DDIM.jpg (157KB, 1000x656px) Image search: [Google]
RTX1DDIM.jpg
157KB, 1000x656px
>>38654663
Why do you think Western countries are importing so many refugees and 90% of them are young males?

It's so when roasties hit the wall in their 30s and 40s it's time to get BLACKED and pump out hordes of autistic mulatto turbo spergs

They fucking planned it to a T
>>
Can anyone explain to me how exactly these "roasties" are living in hell? Most have good careers, a nice apartment, pets, lots of friends, go out to eat 4 nights a week, nice car, can go out to a bar and get chad dick any time they're horny. What exactly are they missing? A family and kids? Who said they want that? Most married couples hate each other, maybe they see that and realize its not what life is all about?

What exactly are you doing with your life at 30? Go look up the average salary of a 30 year old in the US. LOL.

and if nothing else, these "roasties" still had an amazing youth, about 16 - 30, of countless memories and good times while you sat inside your room on your fat ass playing WoW and posting on /b/, they traveled the world, got laid with attractive people, experimented with drugs, you did NOTHING. And now its over, and you have to work like a real adult now. No memories. Loser.
>>
File: smurkie.jpg (26KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
smurkie.jpg
26KB, 350x300px
>>38663422
>I signed up for Facebook just so I can see all the women I went to school with starting to hit the wall in the next few years
Fuck, that line made me laugh my balls off for two minutes straight for some reason. Being in public doesn't help.
>>
File: 1499132671533.jpg (2MB, 1502x3110px) Image search: [Google]
1499132671533.jpg
2MB, 1502x3110px
>>38654663
>the wall is a myth shitlords! Stop making fun of me REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38666092
>A family and kids? Who said they want that?
I think most women want this. But I don't entirely disagree with you, because I think most men want this too and this whole thing is making everyone more miserable, not just women.
>>
File: noWomenRights.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
noWomenRights.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>38654712
Every step of feminism in its entirety, was a big fucking mistake.
>>
>>38666236

Most women today do not want that. Not only are kids expensive as fuck, they ruin the womans body. They're annoying little shits that poop and pee constantly and make messes. Also, getting married early is pants on head retarded. Choosing who you want to spend the rest of your life with in your early 20's is a disaster waiting to happen. You're not even the same person at 26 then you were at 20.
>>
>>38666365
Hell, what do I know, maybe you're right. While of course you're correct about the hassle and expense of having kids, I'm not sure it's enough to cancel out the biological impulse for most people.
>>
>>38666485
Accidentally clicked Post too soon. I do agree it's silly for everyone in these threads to sit around and gloat that women are going to be washed up and lonely when I doubt single men's prospects are really much better.
>>
>>38666365
Most women have zero idea what they want, period. There've been quite a few studies into this in recent times. Asking them question while showing them various situations and pictures at the same time. Their answers do not match their body language at all and they are wholly unaware of this. Add to this that women are mental about adhering to group think and societal standards and you end up with the clusterfuck we currently have.

Women more than men are hardwired to basically hunting down a high as possible value guy and chaining him down so they can enter their reproductive phase. Nowadays they are hammered from the moment they can barely walk that family is bad, children are bad, being a housewife is bad, that their very nature is bad and part of the evil patriarchy. Most of them soak it up like sponges.

It doesn't mean it's true or what they really want, just what they believe. They buy cats and dogs and treat them like children. As they have no other outlet for their maternal urges. All while pursuing the lifestyles they're told to. Who do their best to make them all around miserable, from basically giving them various mental issues to nuking their ability to building meaningful relationships with partners. Their happiness is at the lowest since we started surveying it and still in free fall. They never before were this bitter, this angry and this lonely. Which is exactly what ideologues want, because it turns them into the next generation of angry feminists who propagate the same junk they have been spoonfed and ramp up the heat to boot.
>>
File: 1497785190170 (1).jpg (936KB, 593x5611px) Image search: [Google]
1497785190170 (1).jpg
936KB, 593x5611px
>>38666551
Single men are better than single women as they age.
>>
>>38662371
> That top tier Elliot reproduction in the lower panel
So gonna turn that in a reaction image
>>
>>38666587

r9k and places like it are proof most men are unhappier. More women are enjoying life than men that's for sure.

>>38666625

I mean whatever keeps you from being hopeless
>>
>>38665500
That they're not the only ones that can flush their opposite gender's hope of a future down the drain, they just get to pull the plug first.
>>
>>38665500
nice tripdubs

>What exactly are you showing these women

nothing, i just don't want to be miserable on someone else's terms.
>>
>>38666092
I wouldn't give up my years of WoW for anything. Made my only true friends playing that game and I have countless memories I wouldn't trade for the world playing it with them.
>>
>>38666758
Literally every single last proper scientific study and survey says different. Which is hilarious given women used to be vastly more happy than men all throughout the last 50~ years. /r9k/ and similar places are barely even the equivalent of most feminist/female spaces on the net in terms of anger, hate and frustration. It's just more acceptable for women to be upset, angry and hateful.
>>
>>38666365
>You're not even the same person at 26 then you were at 20.
You're also not the same person at 32 as you were at 26. People constantly change, but that doesn't mean that they always drop their relationships and friends.
>>
>>38666872

then just kill yourself if that was the peak of your life
>>
>>38666912
Not that guy, but Nice argument.
>>
>>38666912
Why, is not like there will be a vidya even better than wow to make even better memories with his true friends, that sound so much better than wasting his time with some bitter ugly roastie in his 30's when you can fuck some 18 year old escort with way less mileage.
>>
>>38666970

mid 30's women have no trouble at all getting dick. Hell, if they want they can get young 18 - 20 year old chad dick if they really wanted to. The average 35 year old woman has an easier time getting laid than a 35 year old average man (think of how ugly the average 25 year old male is then add 10 years)
>>
The only people I know having kids are the local mongs knocking each other up. At least 90% divorce rate too.

I look forward to the West's collapse.
>>
>>38667018
But we don't care about getting laid, they do, they had built their lives on attention and dreaming about mr perfect and settling down with Chad. The bitterness and hatred they have for younger woman and males that are willing to ditch her over an 18 our young 20's woman make them lose their mind, they can't accept that they are no longer the queen of the prom and that makes them more miserable than someone who accepted his reality and learn to enjoy other things like his true friends and vidya.
>>
>>38667018
Those ugly 35 year old men have likely spent the majority of their 35 years alone and it'll be nothing but the usual to them, roasties on the other hand are in for a shock to the system.
>>
>>38667086
This. Only wrinkled up slags dislike it when men get some younger puss after years of loneliness.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (21KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
21KB, 450x359px
>tfw I'm a woman and I dropped out of society and play video games because I can't get loved

What's wrong with giving yourself the happiness that society denies you?
>>
>>38656863
>Women are wired to aim for the best possible genes

Sooooo I'm assuming you just haven't noticed the degeneracy and jungle fever every western woman displays now?
>>
>>38667481
You're making fun of op right..?
>>
File: 1468386281198.jpg (1MB, 2204x2913px) Image search: [Google]
1468386281198.jpg
1MB, 2204x2913px
I can't wait until sexbots and artificial wombs are so common that women simply cease to exist thanks to the free market.

I have a gf yet my dick gets hard reading stories about retarded women falling for the Jewish feminism meme, only to realize they're going to die alone because they've forsaken men due to reading Jewish female text.

99.9% of everything you use in any given day was built/designed by men. The roads, buildings, septic system, cars, computers, TV's, airplanes, economic systems, healthcare are all men. The majority of women have history have been good for one thing and one thing only, giving birth and cooking. Now most women would rather adopt 10 dogs than give birth to 1 kid, don't even get me started on the cooking and cleaning. Most cunts can't do either these days, who gives a fuck about their shitty careers or their degree in Feminist Studies? NOBODY, most cunts are truly useless in this day and age.

Modern women have nothing to offer other than their used up cunts yet want to sell their roastie asses at a premium. Women are literally pricing themselves out of the freemarket, once sexbots and artificial wombs are a thing, it's bye bye roasties and Jews.
>>
File: 1499411499789.gif (2MB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1499411499789.gif
2MB, 400x274px
>>38667688
S-Sure... You're making fun of me, aren't you ;_;
>>
>>38667612
>best
>possible
>genes

Females always choose the best mates for their offspring.
>>
File: do not breed - play with it.gif (39KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
do not breed - play with it.gif
39KB, 600x334px
>>38654663
I AM!

I long to see the egos of the social media generation come crashing down HARD. As an ugly and nerdy youth who turned into a 6-7/10 adult I had to develop interests and actually cultivate a mostly likeable personality + real interests while shunned and isolated as a teen.

That will always stay with me and if I cannot find a GREAT man I'll do the WGTOW thing and build a life with my best friend in the Swedish forest, maybe having a fuckbuddy of either gender or three, but over all build my social security on female co-operation rather than fleeting attractiveness/fuckability.

Just my "2 cents". It's late here and as the wagie I am I'll go to bed now. I know you'll prolly think I am RP:ing, but this is how I feel about it and maybe some robot finds it intredasting.
(No tits bcz I'll GTFO for now anyhow.)
>>
>>38667481
Much love, sister. G'night. // >>38668041
>>
>>38657292
>By all accounts people are not hard wired to do a whole lot.
Where the fuck did *you* get *your* degree if you're spouting retarded tabula rasa memes?
>>
File: men-women-reproducingpng.png (208KB, 902x874px) Image search: [Google]
men-women-reproducingpng.png
208KB, 902x874px
>>38661611
He said the last 3000+ years. The pattern of more females passing on genes with Chads was mostly before that. The worst period for betas was a sharp but temporary dip after farming spread, probably due to the rise of economic classes/social inequality and migrating cultures conquering other cultures and killing the men/taking the women. But after this, Greco-Roman/Christian monogamous culture actually did drastically reverse the pattern.
>>
>>38668111
Those shitty trips.
They are checked.
>>
You aren't entitled to a dick either so why do you care if they want to quit?
>>
>>38666625

>Women in their 40's have to settle for guys who are considered 5's because they refused an 8 in their 20's

OHHHHHHHHH THE HUMANITY, HOW CAN SOCIETY DO THIS TO WOMEN???? YOU MEAN WOMEN HAVE TO SETTLE FOR A 5?? NO WOMAN SHOULD EVER HAVE TO SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN A 9 OUT OF 10.

For fucks sake, the fucking gall of these cunts. I wish my biggest problem in life was having to settle for a 5 out of 10. Sexbots to replace all women when?
>>
>>38659950
no they fucking arent underage b&

the cut off is 95
>>
>>38661724
Women graduate college more often than men now but don't marry down. They want to settle for a beta provider but they're not doing it anymore.
>>
>>38670250
Delete your post please, it's wrong. They were born in the late 80s too, but it's meant to be approximate.
>>
File: 1500329331014.jpg (34KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1500329331014.jpg
34KB, 876x493px
>>38667068
this. Maybe I just live in a shitty town with shitty people, but only the shittiest of them seem to have any kids.

they're barely a step away from this 19 year old genius

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/17/unemployed-dad-with-face-tattoo-rejects-45-job-offers-since-going-viral-with-desperate-work-plea.html

>New Zealander Mark Cropp, 19, went on social media to beg someone to give him a break and let him prove he can be responsible and hold down a full-time job after leaving prison.

>Cropp got the tattoo a few months ago while drunk on home brewed alcohol with his brother in a New Zealand prison last year.

>He was locked up for pulling a knife on a tourist after trying to sell him fake cannabis.

this thing has a girlfriend and a kid

I guess it's what dumb roasties go for
>>
>>38661501
Just use them for pussy just like Chad did in their 20's
>>
>>38665551
Reporting in

Orijfjan
>>
>>38665099
Did you drop out of elementary school or something?
>>
>>38665846
it all makes fucking sense now
>>
>>38669710
>girl tells me to delete her number
>I delete it
>months later she texts me asking how I am
>ask who this is because I don't recognise the number alone
>girl gets mad
>too autistic to understand why she is mad when this is a logical consequence of her request to delete her number
>autistically decide that I should not re-add her number until she formally gives me it again
>the exact same thing happens again later
>>
>>38672887
it is literally, biologically impossible for anyone with more than 25% black ancestry to have eyes that are not brown or hair that is not black

unless it's a disease or medical condition like albinos.
>>
File: sadayeaye.jpg (15KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
sadayeaye.jpg
15KB, 375x500px
>>38666211
All of these women were at least moderately attractive. I've heard women gain more common sense after 25; they supposedly calm down and figure life out. I wish I was there to help at least one out before they necked themselves.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.