[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you were going to rape someone how would you do it. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3440.jpg (74KB, 750x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3440.jpg
74KB, 750x411px
if you were going to rape someone how would you do it. It's a fantasy of mine but I would never actually act on it. I was thinking something like inviting them over and mixing sleeping pills with their drink and then they'd never even know about it. Bonus points if you don't get caught.
>>
>and then they'd never even know about it.
How do you know they wouldn't.
>>
Nigga you need help, seek therapy.
>>
>>38654467
Well, I'd probably kill her, for starters, so she won't cry for help. Than I'd take her home, have a dinner with her, tell her about myself, open a bottle of wine.
Then we fuck, and I'd cut her body to pieces and put into refriger>>38654976
ator.
>>
>>38654467
You can do it the way most other people do it. Get them so drunk they can't respond or consent and just fuck their limp, lifeless body.
>>
Well I sort of raped someone but being realistic, I'd probably have to use drugs. Then handcuff him or something to a bed, and go from there. No real way without getting caught though, short of like, aproaching a guy with a gun and threatening to shoot if he didn't let me do it.
>>
>>38655144 >>38654976
How would they know if they were asleep? If you just dress them up again and clean everything surely there's no way they'd know?
>>
>>38655186
There would be signs of the rape happening
>>
>>38655209
Paint over the signs
>>
>>38655209
Like what? If you dressed and cleaned them then what else could there be?
>>
>>38654467
I'd drug them with something like MDMA or ecstasy.
>>
I would just find a girl walking around at night and manhandle her somewhere discreet and get it done with quickly. Perhaps wear a mask and sweats to avoid being identified. My DNA isn't on any databases so I don't really have to worry about that.

>>38654467
>>38655091
>>38655107
These kinds of rape don't seem fun at all to me. Part of why rape seems enjoyable at all is knowing that some girl is going to have a memory that she got raped. Giving her a blackout night, or outright killing her, completely skips this part of it.
>>
>>38655361
What are the genders involved? If I'm raping a guy then he'd have to be restrained so there'd be bruising and possibly injuries for his resistance against the restraints.

For a guy on a girl, you'd have to worry about finishing inside and also causing harm to her privates.
>>
>>38655406
Guy raping girl, I understand being careful not to damage her but why be wary of finishing inside her? If you clean it then how will she know if she was asleep the whole time.
>>
>>38655473
Nvm that was retarded I forgot she'd get pregnant. If you used a condom and finished inside her surely she wouldn't know?
>>
File: 1471801629663.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471801629663.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
Tfw an attractive Chad so impossible to rape women because they all want to be raped by an attractive Chad and so implicitly consent

Anyone else know this feel
>>
>>38655491
If you clean and dress her and don't cum inside her I can't see anyway she'd find out. She'd be out for hours and no one else would be in the house so I can't think of anything else.
>>
>>38655401
True.My man know whats good
>>
Most rapes are committed by people the victim knows, so you should probably just rape a random off the street so you don't get caught.

>>38655248
lost
>>
>>38654467
>don't get caught.
CHAD rapes girls in PUBLIC and no one does a THING because he is ALPHA
Only beta BITCHES hide their conquests.
>>
>>38654467
I'd go to another state to stalk a qt or just follow her around and wait for the opportunity. When she's alone I'd use strength alone to overpower her. I'd pin her against a wall and hatefuck her periodically stopping only to beat her all while filming to fap to her screams later on.

Hypothetically of course :)
>>
>>38654467
rape isnt a stranger attack on the street its just when a guy is alone with a girl usually 9/10 times theres drugs involved
>>
>>38654467
I would stalk a cute trans trap. Wait till they're walking around. Creep up behind them put chloroform on their face and make them drop. Then I'll take them to my basement. Tie them up.
Watch them shiver in fear. I'd physically abuse them a little to get them scared so they'd cry.
I'd also laugh at their feminine penis. Then I'd grope their body and put a dildo in their ass
>>
There is a book called Aztec where this little queen has her servant bring her random hot townspeople to fuck. Normally it's dudes, but this one time she asks for a woman.
The woman is married and doesn't want to do it. So being a queen, she just lays her on the bed and basically says, I won't take you unless you take your own clothes off.
Then follows a glorious sort of lesbian rape scene where she teases the shit out of this woman until she rips off her own panties and begs the queen to take her. Hawt.
I'd do it that way, but you know, not kill her afte like that fucking bitch Jade Stone Doll.
>>
>>38656019
that shit will rot your mind dude
>>
File: 91848371.jpg (38KB, 540x393px) Image search: [Google]
91848371.jpg
38KB, 540x393px
>>38654467
Abduct and tie her up. At first it would be light stuff. Slapping her face, spit on her, choke until she falls unconscious and wake her up with more slapping.
Then fuck her ass raw and change to her pussy and back to anal constantly. If she bleeds/my penis gets dirty, shove it into her mouth. And do it until she breaks.
Then cum on her face and hair and later give her a golden shower, maybe piss in her throat too.
Then keep fucking her until she can't feel anything and at the end, drug her with morphine so she won't feel too much pain once real fun begins.
Start cutting her in many places, ass cheeks, breasts, face etc. Maybe cum in the wounds if they're big enough.
At the end once her eyes are empty and she doesn't know anymore if she begs for mercy or for more abuse, hold her face lightly and caress her hair in delicate manner, then cut her throat and fuck the hole watching how life fades away from her.
>>
What are the signs or how would you know you were raped if you were asleep or drugged? If everything was cleaned surely you wouldn't know.
>>
>>38656156
Soreness

Very sad original
>>
Done too much rapeplay with the last gf to have any wish to do that with some girl who really is unwilling, odd enough. Even if I was 100% sure to get away with it scotfree

I would not even get to cuddle and see her satisfied afterward ffs.
>>
>>38654467
If your country has some law such as "The woman's word is more accurate (simply true) on sexual crimes" you'll get jail'd, congratulations you're worst criminal.

>Don't invent the Prey
Police can find evidence on your house, on your flat's CCTV, on the Prey's body. Bad idea.
>Literally have no relevance/interest on the Prey
If even she has no memory about what happened last night, no evidence on body etc, you're still in danger. Because you're one of guys that relevant with Victim. Male=check Knows her=check potential rapist because you made this thread and ISP knows= check

And the sleeping or any drugs for calming the Prey/ "closing" Prey's consciousness is a bad idea.

You can't clear that type of evidence.

>if you were going to rape someone how would you do it.
Not gonna give tips to a criminal.
>>
>>38654467
Turn yourself in, you'll have more than enough chances in prison.
>>
>>38656253
>>38656253
Where I'm from you're innocent until proven guilty. The plan would be that she doesn't know herself and so she never goes to the police.

Btw I'm not a criminal, like I said it's just a fantasy.
>>
>>38656355
>she never goes to the police.
Tell me, which force would cause to this? The tape? Your fists?
Even the parents/friends will notice something wrong. You're gonna fucked up with all those feminazi things as well if you're in Merica.
>>
>>38656169
Can't this be avoided with lots of lube? Any other signs?
>>
>>38656411
Oh you're asking for that...

No it can't be avoided with lube trust me man just get a fake vag Jesus

Buy a hooker
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.