[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the Alt-left is about to destroy the Alt-right and bring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1501136007789.png (281KB, 583x418px) Image search: [Google]
1501136007789.png
281KB, 583x418px
>tfw the Alt-left is about to destroy the Alt-right and bring peace to the world
>>
Honestly we'll just nuke them if I die Idc we'll get back at NK
They're a shit country. This trans thing is bullshit it just gives us better relationships with Russia, it's obvious.
>>
Goodnight alt-right.

>SO THIS IS THE 'TOLERANT' LE-*gets blown the fuck up*
>>
I like the notion that the Alt-left would be North Korea
>>
>>38654290
He's full of shit and on the off chance he isn't he's going to get BTFO by the US, South Korea, and Japan. China's going to have a bitch fit and maybe make a move into the country in an attempt to stop the US and allies from making Korea whole again under South Korea because China hates liberty and freedom and anyone being happy or free.

May or may not start WW3 should we retaliate against China's BS. Just depends. China's honestly getting tired of North Korea's shit as well but probably not enough to tolerate a free united Korea and a greater US presence so close to home.

>>38654377
The alt-left has wet dreams of being like North Korea. It's "their" end game... so long as "they" get to be the god leader over everyone else.

But there can only be one and all of "them" think it's going to be "them" and "they" won't be the useful idiots to be sent to the gulag for being dangerous revolutionaries and threats to god leaders control.
>>
File: USmilitaryOUT.jpg (74KB, 700x507px) Image search: [Google]
USmilitaryOUT.jpg
74KB, 700x507px
the beauty of communism is that everybody suffers together
even the party upper echelon lives under the constant threat of getting purged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtyTeRXB_KM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFByj5kZHgE
>>
>>38654493
>The alt-left has wet dreams of being like North Korea. It's "their" end game... so long as "they" get to be the god leader over everyone else.

>But there can only be one and all of "them" think it's going to be "them" and "they" won't be the useful idiots to be sent to the gulag for being dangerous revolutionaries and threats to god leaders control.

That sounds a lot more like the Alt-right and how each of them want to be Fuhrer.
>>
>>38654548
bro look up the horseshoe form of political spectrum it's gonna blow your mind different forms of authoritarianism are actually more similar than they are different
>>
>>38654588
The Alt-left fights Fascism though. It's completely different. It seeks to create peace.
>>
>>38654540
>even the party upper echelon lives under the constant threat of getting purged

No, they don't. That hardly happens which is why it was world news when Kim Jong Un executed his uncle.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.