[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >autist with physical deformity (facial) so no irl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9453.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9453.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>be me
>autist with physical deformity (facial) so no irl friends except one person because we got really close on the internet
>he comes over for a week as he does every year (it is coincidental I live in the same area he visits)
>first day together we eat some spaghetti and I show him hotline Miami
>second day we go to a jazz club and he tells me some bible stories
>shit was lit
>also the singer was thicc af
>day three we sit in the park a while and coincidentally strike up a convo with a bum about politics (we later found out we were in the druggie area)
>we go get some crepes and we talk about religion and mentality
>day three is most likely the last time I will get to see him in person until next year

>if not for this man I would probably be a fucking normie sjw
>this week has been the happiest 3 days in my life (I only got to see him 3 days during the week just so you know)
>this man is the pinnacle of humanity and I really hope there are more like him out there and any fucker that tries to hurt him is getting his eyes gouged out and thrown into an acid vat
>he's leaving in two days

>I'm going to be alone again

I'm already suicidal, guys. I'm not sure if I can take the stress.
>>
You should be roommates
>>
>>38654296
OP here
I'd love to do that but the issue is that I also want to become a nomad and travel the entirety of of the states if possible.

I know it sounds silly but it's a dream that I've had for quite a while.
>>
>>38654277
You sound like a good guy, OP, and I'm sorry you're feeling this way. But one thing to keep in mind, first of all, is your friend's feelings. Sounds like you'd break his heart if you killed yourself. Secondly, there are other good people out there like him, I guarantee it. Those three days you really enjoyed don't have to be the last you'll ever enjoy.

I'm not trying to sound like some overly positive normie fuck or to "b urself" but stick it out for a while longer. Do it for your /r9k/ bros like me.
>>
>>38654277
>singer was thicc af
Please be more descriptive. Thigh thickness, hip thickness, butt thickness, ....
>>
>>38654840
Thighs weren't that thicc but sideview was so thicc I probably could have grown a dick right then and there

They were probably implants now that i think about it
>>
>>38654923
I'm not really receptive to butt protrusion, especially when then thighs aren't thick in comparison.

Not sure why I'm telling you this.
>>
>>38654277
i really like your green text story its very much a funny meme
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.