[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what the fuck to do. I lack the complete motivation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1492168852192.jpg (104KB, 455x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492168852192.jpg
104KB, 455x360px
I don't know what the fuck to do.

I lack the complete motivation to play video games anymore, I can't keep myself from doing stuff that will help me in the long run (eg, nofap, exercise, good diet). I bought Bloodborne earlier and I died a few times and then haven't touched my ps4 since. I fell asleep at like 8am yesterday and I got up at 4pm, stayed up the whole day/night *(7am right now)
I can't even focus on a new TV show or movie without feeling bored and clicking away. I bought an electric guitar and can't be bothered to learn it anymore, even though I really want to. I also refuse to play multiplayer videogames because I feel I will do really bad and get humiliated.

What the fuck do I do? I have the feeling I might kill myself in the future if this shit keeps up. Please help me, /r9k/.
>>
File: 1488324449430.gif (575KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1488324449430.gif
575KB, 512x384px
get laid and get a gf bro, it fixes all ur problems m8, got laid a lot and been playing shit ton of video games and playing sports and doing cool activites
>>
>>38654221
wowowow id didd dit and nwonw my life is afweosom
>>
>>38654094
bumping this cause having similar issues lately
>>
>>38654094
Do you have a job or go to school? You sound like I do when my semester is finished and I'm not on the schedule at my job. I can't pinpoint the exact psychology behind it but essentially having too much time will kill your desire to accomplish anything-- at least, that's how it is for me and my friends. That's why I always laugh at the smug NEET threads and how full of shit they are.

But if you do have a job/responsibilities that consume your time and still feel like this then I'm not sure.
>>
>>38654696
I'm going to college for Mechanicing in September. I haven't done anything all day every day since June, so I think you're right about having too much time.
>>
>>38654094
Sounds exactly like past me. It's a kind of depression. The very first thing you need to do now is get into a routine. Start with a solid sleeping schedule and keep to it.
>>
>>38654696
>but essentially having too much time will kill your desire to accomplish anything

There's a good chance that it's this, OP. I -always- get more done, vidya game & creative (music/art) wise, during the school semester, than I do during my breaks. I don't know if it's because I appreciate the time more or what, but it still happens. It's a great deal of why I can't stand to be a NEET. When I took my skip year, I hardly did shit until the couple months before school started again, and in those couple months, I did far more than the ~year before them. Being a NEET, I often spent over half of my "free" time aimlessly browsing 4chan instead of enjoying hobbies.
>>
>>38654094
Wow you sound exactly like me. No motivation to play games for some reason, recent guitar purchase that I'm not doing because no motivation, weird sleeping.

I want bloodbourne and can't get it though, be happy you have it anon
>>
>>38654094
you should maybe seek some real help man youre suffering from depression
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.