[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here /unbearable life/? >live in poverty house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 960.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
who else here /unbearable life/?

>live in poverty house
>dont want to move out because i dont live local
>house leaks every time it rains
>which is 24/7 here
>it leaked so bad in my parents room they drilled a hole and now all i can smell is mildew wet carpet nasty shit smell its so depressing
>fat as fuck
>balding since 19
>have stretch marks so even when i lose weight i look like shit
>hairy as fuck body
>massive tits (male)
>can only talk to girls long enough to find out their sluts get used and left alone and more hurt and lonely feeling than before i had anyone to talk to
>addicted to weed which (im not quitting) is where all my money goes because the government conspires against my needs
>dont have a single friend
>even if i could make eye contact i live in a town of like 4 people
>have literally nothing to do when i go outside nothing to do at all
>cant even drive to anything its like a 4 hour drive to go to a mall
>all the rednecks here are banging all the chicks
>have to watch my exs and girls i like banging some redneck when they post it all over social media
>my brain screams at me all night to kill myself so i can't sleep until like 5 am
>cant sleep at night anyway because of the sound of rain dripping inside the house right next to me
>have to get out of bed in the middle of the night and put towels and bowls in every room to catch rain
>have no job because fuck this place i just wanna leave
>have college loans
>owe money on tickets for something that wasnt even my fault
>lost my license
>car was totaled apparently my fault for turning left with my signal light on and someone trying to pass me
>almost died
>have one skill
>suck at it and no one notices or cares
>literally can only talk to girls online
>the app i used to do is shut down so now i just sit alone
>play runescape because thats the only game my computer can run so i can have friends

and thats not even the bad stuff except the balding and stretch mark shit. i feel trapped in a prison.
>>
Well then. This is a very shitty situation. GET A JOB!!!
>>
>>38653065
cant i just like take out loans or credit or some shit and hop on a plane

also ty for talking to me
>>
>>38652950
I hope things improve for you anon. Occupy yourself, the idea of a job may seem despicable but it'll give you some purpose. Idk, good luck though.
>>
>>38652950

How old are you anon?

It might not be too late to sort things out.
>>
>>38653088
Well that's not going to work out
Glhf
>>
>>38652950
>leaking roof

iktfb my roof has leaked for years

It's flat and I live in a high rainfall area so it doesn't matter how many times I repair it because it simply doesn't drain

My entire house is filled with black mold

I'm literally surrounded by pots and buckets filled with disgusting water that percolated through my ceiling and has been stagnating for weeks

My carpet is a fucking marsh and has been for years

I don't even care
>>
redo your roof with stolen metal
>>
>>38654697
dont you worry about girls?

I was gonna say is leaking not that bad then you told me about the black mold

is there anything you can do on your own as far as black mold and how does that shit hole not get condemned? has your health taken a hit? where do you live?

>>38654653
why
>>
File: 1495209673910.jpg (44KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1495209673910.jpg
44KB, 600x610px
>live with brother in his dilapidated house
>hate days off because all I do is gym and Internet
>hate mcdicks job
>when I'm home I wish I was working and vice versa
>don't enjoy vidya anymore
>>
>>38654729
I wake up every morning and cough up phlegm. I'm constantly congested and I haven't smoked in 4 years.

I can't afford to move and my landlord hasn't raised my rent ever. Rental costs are skyrocketing in my shithole communist country (Canada) and I'm poor as fuck.

>don't you worry about girls
Lol
How old are you?
I haven't even had a friend in years. I live in complete isolation my family hates me. Rightfully so. Imageboards are literally my only social outlet. I drink every day I'm drinking right now because I want to feel safe I'm scared
>>
>>38652950
I'm living really horribly too anon. I just want to die because its getting unbearable
>>38654697
is the black mold affecting your health. I'm suspecting there's some in the vent above my bedroom but I don't bother to check because I can't afford to fix it. the roof most likely has leeks too. it's humid and rainy here in the warmer months. I've been coughing and getting headaches since may and feeling tired
>>
>>38654930
move out you underage faggot
>>
>>38654836
i miss the stress of not having to worry about girls fuck. I miss just playing vidya in oblivion all day now im like oh i have to vacuum and pick up my shit
>>
>>38655019
I'm renting a fucking shitty 2 bedroom house and barely can afford to eat
>>
File: 1501139929369.jpg (108KB, 656x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501139929369.jpg
108KB, 656x640px
>leaking house
>iktf
>tfw you have rising damp and black mould in your shitty council house but your landlord doesn't give a fuck and you still have to pay 450 a month for it
>tfw your neighbours are always up and partying because they are speed addicts
>tfw you havent found a job in 8 years
>tfw even if you did, you would have to live in worse housing because the government would stop your benefits so you would have less money than you did previously

shits fucked mang, the only thing I do is gym and vidya, my only advice for you is to do the same thing, at least I'm not obese anymore.
>>
>>38655063
fuck man i dont worry about this black mold shit in the summer but in winter i cant get fresh air or open up windows. I need to get the FUCK out im pretty sure my windows have it.

You guys do gym shit? how do you find the motivation i dont wanna be jacked as fuck but i at least wanna be slender and somewhat fit and muscular
>>
>>38655070
boredom, after multiple years of doing nothing it gets really fucking boring so I decided to go as I have nothing else to do, probably healthier to get away from the black mould as well for a while.
>>
File: jesus laughing.jpg (218KB, 736x935px) Image search: [Google]
jesus laughing.jpg
218KB, 736x935px
>>38652950
>Work at grocery store 4 days a week until I go to Navy
>Go to Mass every Sunday
>talk with friends on snapchat
>every once in a while run into someone I knew a year ago, feel good when they look at me shocked and confused and tell me I lost weight
>Finish up what remains of my online high school
>lift weights
>play vidya
It's unbearable, lads, I tell ya.

I know I'm being a dick. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it.

>>38654697
Don't keep trying to repair it, you're going to have to angle the roof and basically turn it into a runoff roof. You can do this on the cheap by getting some outdoor clay of some kind, and shaping it into lots of angles leading off the roof. Now, I know what you're thinking, "Anon, there's edges to the roof". Cut into them with a saw of some kind, get metal to put in the clay or something. You get the idea. Throw out the water, replace the carpet, commit Jidad against the black mold, and boom, your life is now like 10x better. The money may be an issue, but just be innovative.

Or build a small, low angled roof out of wood. It'll be a little bit more expensive, but more cosmetically appealing and probably add to the property value of your house. Look it up, it's easy to do, you just need to build the two triangles and get some sheet wood, then you'll need to waterproof it of course and shingle it.

>>38654832
You need a hobby other than gym. Garden or something, something that gives you a finished product for your work.

>>38654836
Move to America, specifically Idaho or Montana or something. Get citizenship and all that. Don't have any useful skills? Acquire one. Take advantage of the communism, get a useful trade like electrical engineering, and leave.

>>38655063
Get a hobby, move in with someone you know, get a job, pay them rent, save up money and get credibility with the job for a raise, get enough money to where you won't need the benefits anymore, thank your friend and give him a going away present.
>>
>>38655088
hmm 3 years ago i worked out and was in good shape now im fat and lazy as fuck. I do try spending time outside I like doing more cardio shit (not jogging) but like knife throwing and sports and running around with friends its really hard for me to count push ups or miles
>>
>>38655158
The roof is already buckling

I'm extremely reluctant to add any more weight to it

The only solution is to move really

I'll stop bitching now
>>
>>38655158
>just get American citizenship bro
>>
>>38655234
isnt it kinda easy as long as you get a job here
>>
>>38655217
can you even move? like do you have the means.
>>
>>38655404
Moving from anywhere to anywhere else tends to cost over 10k and several years of time.

The only exception is special cases, being rich, or being an inherently valuable person like a doctor or other serious degree holder.

Moving to a shit place to a nice place is even more difficult.
>>
>>38653088
>>cant i just like take out loans or credit
>doesn't have a job or any credit
>thinks people will just give him loans
kill yourself, autist
>>
>>38655404
Nigger I have immediate American family and getting citizenship is still nearly impossible
>>
>>38655463
Not really

see >>38654836
>>
>>38655581
but how?

>>38655509
oh theres stories on reddit and shit of people doing it
>>
>>38655602
get disability fast theyll give you a tiny as fuck studio
>>
>>38655614
>there are stories on reddit
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.