[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have anyone ever tried befriending that weird guy in your class?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: onbpi42gdtgy.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
onbpi42gdtgy.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Have anyone ever tried befriending that weird guy in your class? You know the one I'm talking about.

What are they like?
>>
File: IMG_0409.jpg (197KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
197KB, 720x960px
He's a fuckin mental autist who wears a fedora and try's to act smart even tho she shit his pants in grade 8. He also talks about my little pony
>>
File: IMG_9053.jpg (953KB, 5263x2963px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9053.jpg
953KB, 5263x2963px
>>38652811
I am that weird guy. We're not on good terms.
>>
>he isn't that weird guy
normies out re
>>
File: huggingpillow.jpg (48KB, 438x636px) Image search: [Google]
huggingpillow.jpg
48KB, 438x636px
>>38652897
I'm a virgin so I'm allowed to stay
>>
I was always friendly to even the biggest fucking autists and weirdos. I was like the King of the Autists. A sad existence
>>
He only could talk about Sonic or Legend of Zelda. Completely inept on any other topic, and he would always try and bring it back to his fandom on both series. Another thing that bothered me was his complete lack of hygiene. Built up yellow plaque on his teeth, greasy hair and he constantly smelled like shit.
>>
>>38652920

You're like the lord of bums but with more trenchcoats and fedoras
>>
>>38652811
One of my very good friends was and is a weird fucking guy. He belongs on here tbqh. He even does the piss bottle thing unironically.
He's been my friend ever since we were both social outcasts in middle school, me for being a weird, awkward guy and him for having no verbal filter at all. I've left my autism behind but he's still odd as fuck. He told me he has given up on girls, even though he's never even made a move on one or even had a gf. I genuinely worry about him.
Most of my other friends dont like him at all but he's my fucking friend and I'm not leaving him behind. There's something charming about his ability to not give a fuck.
>>
What qualifies someone as "the weird guy". Because I'm sure I was but I want to know what it takes to become that way.
>>
>>38652811
I've done that before, but the dude I befriended was as bland as a slice of bread so I kind of stopped hanging out with him, because I basically had to do all of the work.
>>
I was the weird kid and a girl did try to befriend me. Before she appeared in my life I was perfectly content with spending the rest of my life in isolation but she broke that ice. I'm still a socially retarded introverted fuck who's going to die alone, except now I'm bitter about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.