[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate women? They are literally the best thing on this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: goddess.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
goddess.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
Why do you hate women? They are literally the best thing on this earth. They are pretty, they smell good, they are warm.

Women are the pinnacle of God(dess)'s creation. It's in the Bible. Look it up.
>>
>>38651029
I love women I want to find a nice one to love and spend the rest of my life with.
>>
I only hate women who create, like, or share content such as you posted.
>>
>>38651029
i hate everyone but i hate op the most
i probably hate women because when i didnt know how to dress or fix my hair and has glasses i got harassed and treated like shit (even by a fucking teacher) but when i started looking good then shallow cunts show interest when im literally a shittier person now, fuck em
>>
File: projectnormalize.jpg (126KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
projectnormalize.jpg
126KB, 921x481px
friendly reminder that project normalize has been on full effect since the beginning of july
>>
>>38651029
Is the point of your image that women can't come up with their own jokes?
>>
>>38651029
>Women are the pinnacle of God(dess)'s creation. It's in the Bible. Look it up.
Fucking where?
>>
File: free bait.jpg (69KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
free bait.jpg
69KB, 699x637px
>>38651029
>They are pretty, they smell good, they are warm.
yeah sure, they also fart perfume and shit rainbows, right?
>Women are the pinnacle of God(dess)'s creation. It's in the Bible.
And that's why Eve was convinced by the snake and bit the forbidden fruit, right?

You really tried this time with your bait, huh. Proud of you..no, not really.
>>
>>38651029
Women are nothing but a burden, if men could have babies then women would have disappeared a long time ago
>>
>>38651029
I have no problem with women most of my life my best friends have been girls... no girlfriend but all my male friends have been a lot worse to me throughout my life
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.