[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>realized a qt at work likes me and was trying to flirt >it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: xYHL4gEqZs-6.png (24KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
xYHL4gEqZs-6.png
24KB, 300x250px
>realized a qt at work likes me and was trying to flirt
>it was pretty fucking obvious
>chalked it up to her being lolrandom

What do I do?!?!
>>
Keep testing and evaluating whether or not she actually is interested and end up doing nothing
>>
>>38650532
anon you fucking sperg she's probably just being nice

try it and she'll use that "i don't shit where i eat" excuse and stop talking to you forever
>>
I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what you shouldnt, and that's get emotionally invested.
>>
File: sadfrog2.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog2.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>go to hospital for a injury
>checking out
>girl at check out is qt and making small talk and gets flirty
>"looks like you don't have an emergency contact, maybe it should be your wife? hehe"
>"no-no, it mommy"

Fucking kill me
>>
>>38650715
I told her that an awkward co-worker tried flirting with me and she kept running along with it, like "when we work with her, I'll call you by a pet name!".

Then she stops me and says "You know what'd be funny? If you told ____ that you can't date her because you already have this girlfriend, (her name)".
>>
>>38650532
She's just making fun of you. You are nothing to her but a joke. Give up on ever reaching intimacy with anybody. We are not the kinds of people to receive such pleasures. There are much greater things in store for us.
>>
>>38650836
I mean, afterwards she kept smiling every time I joked about the topic.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.