[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >eating dinner with my japanese housemate >pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: X98BQMV.png (698KB, 1200x643px) Image search: [Google]
X98BQMV.png
698KB, 1200x643px
>be me
>eating dinner with my japanese housemate
>pretty high
>watching CNN
>news commenter said something like "The chances of Trump succeeding with this are like a snowball's chance in... you-know-where"
>she wanted to say "a snowball's chance in hell"
>laugh about it
>housemate looks at me confused
>she barely speaks any English
>I try to explain to her why this is funny
>doesn't understand a word
>doesn't even know what "hell" means
>not only does she not know what the word means, she doesn't know about the mere concept of hell
>realize that even if she knew what hell was I'd have to explain to her what the idiom "a snowball's chance in hell" means
>realize after that I'd have to explain her that american tv is very prude and that it's funny for an outsider that a news commenter wouldn't even use the word "hell"
>give up
>we were literally eating spaghetti
>>
File: 1500953311497.png (772KB, 1300x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500953311497.png
772KB, 1300x1080px
>>38649445
I actually Kek'd, thanks anon for the story
>>
>>38649445
Nothing about this is funny. Nothing about what you thought was funny was funny.
>>
>>38650287
Get a load of this guy. I, for one, thought it was funny, OP.
>>
>>38650287
That's just like, your subjective opinion dude
>>
>>38649445
Here's your (you)
Good story, OP
>>
>>38650287
GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE
Originalllll
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>38650287
>being this much of a faggot

Get fucked
>>
>>38649445
>>we were literally eating spaghetti
bump all japanese housemate threads
>>
>Japanese have no concept of hell
do they not watch anime?
>>
>>38649445
Pretty funny man. Funny how in order to laugh at that on TV you needed to understand so much and needed years of exposure to American culture.
>>
>>38649445
I don't have anything to add, just that I enjoyed this post.

An R9K post, in the current year.

Thanks for giving me hope anon.
>>
>>38649445
Why do you have a female Japanese roommate???

Did you FUCKK?????

Penis IN VAGINA???? CUM??
>>
Thank you guys for your compliments.

>>38652147
I am actually a foreign student from Europe myself and we're staying with a host mother. I have been posting a couple of funny/autistic things that happened to me in the US lately on r9k but they didn't recieve quite a good reception. But I will definitely continue with it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.