[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post women getting BTFO >YY-ou cant touch me >"C

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 114356456735.jpg (22KB, 245x189px) Image search: [Google]
114356456735.jpg
22KB, 245x189px
Post women getting BTFO

>YY-ou cant touch me
>"Crosses arms"
>touch me, i dare you!
\
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/07/25/02/10/man-filmed-punching-woman-in-the-face-on-nsw-roa
>>
>Sorry, page not found

FAKE NEWS
>>
File: aus.png (350KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
aus.png
350KB, 900x900px
>>38648576

just another day in the greatest CUNTry on earth

any women in S Y D N E Y call me
>>
>>38648621
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/07/25/02/10/man-filmed-punching-woman-in-the-face-on-nsw-road
>>
>>38648641
>Police have charged a man accused of punching a woman in the face
>accused

wew lad
>>
>>38648576

>woman claims she only overtook the man while driving
>woman gets punched in the face
>FEEL SORRY FOR ME
>on a current affair national media
>man arrested

how many male sucide victims were mentioned on a current affair? I thought so.
>>
>>38648703
She admits in the video to throw something at his car too. Also for some reason she was standing outside her truck parked in front of his car at a stoplight. Sounds like she was intentionally fucking with other drivers.
>>
>>38648762

BUT SHES THE VICTIM

The facts are always obscured for the narrative they spin at you.
>>
>>38648762

also she seems to be standing on the passenger side of the Ute.

her crossing her arms was her probably taunting the man while her partner refused to drive forward.

You can see when the man punches her and walks away the other person in the Ute (who isn't even mentioned at all lol) attempts to reverse and ram him.

There is more to this story but nope media will spin it as woman was the victim and EVIL MEN
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.