[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom tells me it's perfectly normal to never have ha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4416.jpg (34KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4416.jpg
34KB, 387x461px
>Mom tells me it's perfectly normal to never have ha a gf at 20
I hate this self proclaimed feminist cunt so much sometimes
>>
>>38647988
Normality is different for everyone. Stop worrying about what society expects out of you and listen to your mother, she's trying to make you understand what I just said.
>>
File: 1493317326272.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493317326272.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>38648106
if you dont have a steady relationship by the time you finish high school you are pretty much fucked.
>>
>>38648130
And who gives a fuck man. Life is going to move on whether you want it to or not, it's not worth getting hung over some trivial shit like this. You had years of built up problems, which escalated into what you are now. You should be more angry at the circumstances, not what you're missing.
>>
File: IMG_4295.jpg (66KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4295.jpg
66KB, 583x435px
>>38648106
Fuck off Mom tell me the whole truth instead of this pseudo-wisdom bs
>>
It is normal when u consider around 50% have the same predicament as you. Something like 25% of guys lose their virginity to prostitutes
>>
>>38648278
I very highly doubt either of those statistics desu
>>
>>38648244
WHICH IS EXACTLY FUCKING WHY SHE SHOULD SAY ITS NOT NORMAL, WHY THE FUCK DO ALL THESE STUPID BOOMERS IGNORE THEIR CHILDREN LIKE THIS FOR FUCKING SAKES HELP OUT YOUR SON HE'S GONNA FUCK DIE ALONE GODDAMIT, HOW CAN YOU JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH HIM STRUGGLE AND NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP HIM
>>
>>38648244
t. Chad who thinks everyone else can just pull themselves up by their bootstraps.
>>
>>38648355
Dude you're like 20. how hard can it be?
>>
>>38648355
You're way too concerned with what's normal or not. Go have your parents teach you how to smoke crack and steal, then tell me your bullshit problems about "normality."
Your parents don't give a fuck about how you feel. Straight up. To them they have been perfect, they did everything they could. To them you were the one that neglected all that they had offered to you, what they tried to get you to see and do. They did no wrong in their eyes, and they never will. People don't understand how their actions affect others, and that includes me, you, the post above me. It's everyone. Life is a series of patterns, doing the same thing over and over again. Isn't that just insanity? Why don't you try to break the cycle?
>>
The way robots are meant to lose their virginity and get a gf is to wage slave and get a car so once they are in their 20s they can get a younger teenage gf. Ignore the roasties your own age and impress a young and easy to impress teenager. If you can take a girls virginity she is less likely to leave you so aim for that, pretend that you are a Chad that has had lots of gfs and she will want you more.
>>
>>38648413
im not OP

>>38648435
>muh objective morality
its not about whether its normal its about what OP wants
>>
I think it is.

People are too fast.
>>
>>38648467
It's obvious as day that OP is concerned with having a normal 20 year old life, like other people his age, and not worried for his own interests. He's stressing over what society is telling him to stress over, rather than what he really cares about.
I was exactly like him too before I reflected on my fucked up life and realized it really doesn't fucking matter. I got done with feeling sad and cringing at myself, I just wanted to live my life.
Go the fuck outside and start doing shit instead of complaining. I'm the biggest sperg you'll ever meet, but I still force my hand to do shit I hate and am uncomfortable with because it's better than wasting away, complaining without even trying to fix my problem.
>>
>>38648541
>It's obvious as day that OP is concerned with having a normal 20 year old life, like other people his age, and not worried for his own interests.
You're right, I'm actually dropping out of my free ride stem major at a good uni to work a job in order to pay for jaw surgery. If that fails I will join the kurds in fighting isis.
>rather than what he really cares about.
What if that is what I really care about? I'm not some autistic retard I'm a human fucking being who wants a significant other.
>>
>>38648616
If you care about it so much then why are you always complaining about your parents doing this? This isn't the first time I've seen this thread.
Go out and make those changes. This is probably going to be bad to say, but complete apathy helped me get over how I conduct myself in public and its how I am breaking my shell right now.
Sometimes it really is as simple as JUST DO IT
the only one stopping you is yourself, and I say that from the perspective of a person who got mind controlled with drugs from his parents. If I can do it, you can
>>
>>38648712
>JUST DO IT
I will anon, I will

Glad you got over it though
>>
>>38648736
It's all a struggle, and everyone is fighting for the top of the hill. Sometimes you just have to go out there and do your thing, because why the fuck not, you have nothing to lose besides being a depressive mope all day wanting to change but never trying to.

Good luck anon. I believe you can do it.
>>
>>38647988
I'm 19 and my mother is always asking me when I'm going to get a gf
>>
You guys care way too much about this shit, some people just simply don't get into dating until they're older. It's fine, man. Make sure you're building for yourself while you're still young. Take care of your health, get a career going for yourself and some capital.
>>
File: carrots.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
carrots.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>38648106
>normality is different for everyone
what the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>38648106
>Stop worrying about what society expects out of you and listen to your mother

Literally the worst dating advice I've ever seen in my entire life.
>>
File: 1496847442952.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496847442952.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>38648106
>>38648413
>>38648495
>Normality is different for everyone
>85% of the American populace has had sexual intercourse by age 20
>>
>>38648983
Everyone has a different perception of reality. What was normal for me was smoking crack with my parents and watching my mom sleep around behind dumpsters with the local drunks.
How you perceive your life, memories, experiences, directly shapes you as a person, and that perception is different for everyone. Behind the eyes of a depressive fuck, life is hopeless and they just want to die. Life behind Chad's eyes has been perfect and he can't understand why anyone would want to die.
>>
>>38649052
Except OP is clearly concerned with what is generally considered normal by society, not by his fucking mom's specific point of view.
>>
>>38648962
>some people just simply don't get into dating until they're older
Why? it seems so normal to me how can anyone end up like that
>>
>>38649052
>What was normal for me was smoking crack with my parents and watching my mom sleep around behind dumpsters
But that's not fucking normal you dipshit
>>
>>38649052
There's truth to perception, but there's also hard, concrete statistical data about the human-race as a species.

It's objectively an abnormality to have not had a girlfriend by the age of 20 years old regardless as to cultural background.
>>
>>38649103
And I'm telling him to say fuck it with worrying about what society says is normal. The fact is, nothing is normal and everything is fucked. People die, and things go unreciprocated. That's just life.
I spent time thinking about how my life compared to what society wanted out of me, and it was my fucked up life that made me realize that there are people just as fucked up who don't give a single fuck. They're just living their life.
>>38649134
It was for me because that's all I had in my life. There was nothing else to compare it to. I didn't have internet, I didn't go to school, and I was homeless.
>>38649145
I think you're missing the point, or you probably just care too much about what people think of you. Life is going to fuck you no matter what, people will always find some flaw in you, and people will always be assholes and compare their life to yours.
Stop worrying so much about statistics, it's just making you sad because you're an outlier. I'm an outlier too, but I moved on with my life, why can't you?
>>
>>38649020
For some people its the best. For people that cant settle and compromise their own happiness its the best advice that can be given. It is infinity better to wait for the ones you like that to try and adapt to someone you don't fully like just because society expects it of you.
>>
File: gah.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gah.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
>>38649218
>The fact is, nothing is normal and everything is fucked.
You seriously can't be this retarded.
>>
>>38649218
You're correct, and you've got the right attitude towards being an out-lier, but that doesn't change the fact that it's out of the standard of normalcy to normies that've stricken every box.

I find it's best to simply not reveal information and just live the best way you can.
>>
>>38649286
I was trying to make a funny about listening to your mother for dating advice as a male being a terrible idea. Fuck you anon.
>>
>>38649286
>ask my mom if this is what she meant
>she says no she genuinely believed what she said
>tell her to fuck off and curse her for birthing me
>is currently in the kitchen crying because I'm quitting school
>Chad Dad thinks I'm a fool but kind of understands
fucking normies man
>>
>>38649114

It's "normal" because you see it as a commonly. There are some people who hold from dating becuase they can't find good partners, people who aren't shitty and selfish, or they're just focusing on their own careers and getting themselves established.
>>
>>38649299
This is what I'm talking about with reality being different for everyone. What makes sense to me is completely lost on you. I've seen some fucked up shit, and it made me realize that this happens everywhere. Normality is what you observe, because what we view as normal is directly tied into what we perceive, and our perception is shaped through life, not a statistic.
You can tell people that only 50% of blacks are smarter than the dumbest whites, but that number isn't going to change anyone's reality of what they know as normal. To them, they may have intelligent black friends that completely disowns your fact. Our emotions govern us more than you think.
>>38649305
If you don't like the standards, then change them. I wholeheartedly believe that anyone can change their thinking patterns, it just takes effort. I've gone through over 40+ personalities, trying to see which fit was best for me, not a one size fit all to accommodate society.
>>
>>38649411
I'm sorry, but human biology is an un-changeable standard.

It's literally set in stone, and every country that deviates from it is living an evolutionary novelty.
>>
>>38649508
Are you a country or a fucking individual?
On the scale of a country, sure, what you say has some semblance of truth - but when we're talking individuals, there are so many walks of life. There are pedos, serial killers, autistic manchildren, trailer trash, drunks, addicts, psychopaths, "normal" people (people who keep the cogs turning), and then robots like you and me. There are so many facets to humanity that you can't just say that the normie way of living is the standard. You're setting yourself up to fail by making up some complete bullshit. Do you think everyone thinks like you, where they feel the need to live up to something like that? No, because they probably realized that everyone is just trying to do their thing, and whether you fall into a category of being "normal" or an outlier is a dice roll.
STOP WORRYING SO MUCH ABOUT COMPARING YOURSELF TO MODERN SOCIETY

WORRY

JUST

ABOUT

YOU

then after you got your shit sorted, then you can start worrying about this shit, and when you do you'll realize just how trivial and stupid the mind games you're playing with yourself really was.
>>
>>38649658
I'm going to bed, so this is my last post
fuck work
>>
>>38649658
holy fuck you are dumb as fuck, if the normies are the majority, then their life is the standard. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO BE NORMAL YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
FUCK YOUR SUBJECTIVE TRUTH BULLSHIT
>>
>>38649877
you need to go outside and view the world outside of your bubble
>>
>>38647988
>self-proclaimed feminist

She's going to say virtually anything to do with your sexuality is "normal" even when it blatantly isn't.
>>
>>38649966
And you need to realise the fact that people can be put in a group, that people can think very alike, that there exists a majority that dictates what is considered normal. I AM NOT SAYING THAT ONE SHOULD FOLLOW THE FUCKING NORMALFAG WAY OF LIFE OR EVEN WANT TO BE. I AM NOT NORMAL AND I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY.
>>
>>38649877
There's more than just normies and robots living on this planet. Stop visiting /r9k/ and drinking the koolaid. For your own opinions and life experience instead of reading a shitpost and assuming you know how the world works.
>>
>24 in two months
>Mother is bugging me about my lack of girlfriend again.

It hurts.
>>
She's just trying to cheer you up anon, atleast you're not like some people on this board who's moms arent around.
>>
>>38650052
No fucking shit.
You have missed all my points and keep regurgitating the same problem over and over. I gave you my opinion and how I moved on, but all you do is close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and scream NO! NO! NO!
You're beyond help simply because you won't allow it.
>>
>>38650059
Yeah there are more groups than normies and robots, I never said there only were those groups, I did however say that NORMIES is the MAJORITY and that is the fucking truth, I didn't get that from some fucking shitpost, THAT IS LIFE.
Get the fuck >>>out
>>
>>38650147
what the hell do I need help with, huh? If I live an abnormal life and I don't hate and actually like it, what the hell do I need help with?
>>
It's perfectly normal if you're getting laid left and right.
>>
>>38649658
>Modern society

Modern societies sexual standard is the norm for human beings. That's why it's worrisome.
>>
>>38648106
>normality is different for everyone

This is categorically incorrect.
>>
>>38647988
There's more important things in life than pussy, anon.
>>
>>38650098
Tell the cunt to have make another son and maybe that one will give her grand kids. Fuck breeders
>>
>>38647988
The ultimate redpill here is to become more narcissistic

I unironically think I am better than the average person.
For example, when seeing this post >>38649038
my first reaction is, when thinking back to my high school days, 85% of people are vapid, uninteresting cunts, and if I were like them, I would neck myself.

It may not be true, but is a very comfy defense mechanism from reality, and in the end thats all anyone really wants
>>
>>38647988
you are a lucky man. some parents try to force girls onto their beta sons, either in denial or in oblivious unaware their son is beta
>>
>>38652436
How does that make me lucky? If anything it's depressing as fuck
>>
>>38652477
its worse when parents waste their time, the girl's time and yours trying to arrange dates, make you meet them, and even if you tell them their help is unwanted they wont listen and try harder and you have to make room in your daily stuff to do their shit
>>
>>38648278
And 70 percent of statistics are made up on the spot
>>
>>38648130
Nah, it's more so by 21. When you've been out of high-school for 3+ years and STILL haven't managed to form any kind of sexual relations with the opposite sex, then that's not normal.
>>
>All of these posts telling OP to just live his life the way he wants to and stop caring what people think

Look, that's all fine and good. But the bottom line is that people want to have sex. And they usually do it by finding a partner.

If you're not putting any effort into getting laid, than you have some issues. And you're just lying to yourself by making up excuses as to why getting pussy isn't worth your time
>>
>>38653031
No it was some harvard university study. 50% of men now are still virgins at 20
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.