[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been reading a little too much Berserk, but I was wondering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: guts-yell.gif (18KB, 203x314px) Image search: [Google]
guts-yell.gif
18KB, 203x314px
I've been reading a little too much Berserk, but I was wondering something. How does someone FIND their dream? How can someone rise above the pain and loathing to better themselves and aspire to be the perfect form of themself? I weighed in at over 220 lbs a year ago. Something inside me clicked when I stood on that scale. It all fell into place, and after 4 months I was at 165. But I didn't stop to think about WHAT made me change. Any ideas?
>>
I think they just need to be wired to be that way
>>
>>38647853
Griffith is a faggot and so are you.
>>
Guts never had no dream.
Only jerkwads such as Griffith who did everything wrong have dreams.
>>
>>38647904
He is not.

>>38647907
He didnt do anything wrong,moralfag.
>>
>>38647907
Elaborate for me? All I know is this sword... I couldn't possibly comprehend.
>>
>>38647977
>'he is not' -a faggot
>>
>>38647884
Agreed, like everything else right it's having the right genetics and being fortunate enough to be put in the right situations that train you to be successful.
>>
>>38647977
so edgy anon
onigiri
>>
real companionship > muh dream that leads nowhere
>>
>>38648070
Every person in the band of the hawk would had given their life to protect Griffith. Morally, it was a betrayal, but the reality is that he already owned every person that became a sacrifice, perhaps with the exception of Guts.
>>
>>38648163
How did he own them exactly? I would say he owned Guts since he won in a fight against him, but then lost him in another duel. So really he didn't own any of them.
>>
being fat is one of the most repulsive things ever thats why. Its something completely obvious and well within knowlegde on how to accomplish and quite frankly really doesnt take that much effort or discipline.
Its really comparable with other things.
>>
>>38647853

one thing you have to accept before you want to go after a dream is that you can only control so much in your life. don't let it demotivate you, just understand that there are many things that are out of your control (ie dying of cancer or losing your job) and accept them and do the best despite them.
>>
>>38648070
Wow nioce buzzword dude. Thats such a cop out and you know it. Exsplain to me why it is grifith that is in the wrong here?
>>
>>38648227
They were all soldiers and mercenaries that would go to battle for him. Many times, like with Guts, he sent people to their almost certain death and they went willingly. They were HIS, mind, body, and soul.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.