[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw brainlet Is there a worse fucking feel? Just fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (14KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 208x250px
>tfw brainlet

Is there a worse fucking feel? Just fucking execute me.
>>
at least we have an excuse for our failures. imagine all the smart robots here, how much more pathetic can you really get than that?
>>
>>38646768
>imagine all the smart robots here, how much more pathetic can you really get than that?

There is no such thing. Intelligence is really just the application of the mind to achieving your goals. I.e. a "smart" person gets what they want out of life and that's all there is to being smart.

All robots are stupid. Autistic savantism is extremely rare and even autistic savants usually aren't smart, just really good at one thing which in and of itself is completely useless.
>>
>>38646833
you have a nonstandard definition of what a smart or intelligent person is
>>
>>38646486
I was an honor student in high school

Then when I went to college my brain suddenly shrank down to pure retard tier, dropped out, now I work in a grocery story.
>>
>>38646486
maybe you just have a brain disorder that makes you think youre a brainlet, youre self aware at least which is a sign of intelligence
>>
>>38646879
did you take a vaccine? did you become depressed? depression is really harsh on the body and mind
>>
>>38646930
I've been depressed since I was 11.
>>
>>38646930
I did become suicidally depressed in college, yes, I was already semi-depressed in high school but college fucked my brain up beyond repair.

I'm a total fucking husk of what I once was, I'm pretty sure the stress and depression caused permanent brain damage, even though I'm through the worst of it I can't focus like I could before, I can't digest complex thoughts as easily.
>>
File: 1500993233827s.jpg (3KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1500993233827s.jpg
3KB, 125x117px
Mfw brainlets dont realize they can increase their intelligence.
>>
>do really well in school
>as soon as I get to highschool transform into a super retard
>can't keep up with classes
>everyone that i surpassed in middle school passes me by
>life happens and drop out at grade 10
>now 23 with no hope left
>>
>>38647659
Literally how though?
>>
>>38647126
I'm in the same boat. I have to reread sentences and say them out slowly sometimes. It's like I read shit, know I do, but my brain does nothing with it and I immediately forget what I just read. It's like I have to hammer it in and what it means now
>>
>>38646486
we just have to work twice as hard OP. Which is nearly impossible for robots
>>
File: 1500994831544s.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1500994831544s.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
>>38648025
I've been a borderline brainlet but at a highschool i had a phase when i became really silent and didnt talk much, but i was thinking alot. Just be objective and bring several logical arguments to conclude your though. Think about literally anything for example morality, religion. Thata how you develop ability to think logical and reasonably fast and thats what int mostly is. Ideally have arguments with friend for example. I have that luxury only since like 2 years or so. Im 21 btw and score over 130 now without effort.
Sorry for englando not my 1 st language and typing from phone.
>>
>>38648025
Books are exercise for your brain. Just an fyi. That's just one example.
>>
>>38648518
>this is what /lit/ really believes
lmao do some math problems brainlet
>>
>>38648518
>read a book
>suddenly start remembering all the vocabulary that I amassed in highschool
>easier to understand sentences now
>can feel a very faint but dull spark in my heart
its true
>>
>>38648650
Why not both?
originanaly
>>
File: 1487234721136.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487234721136.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>38648884
>tfw there's hope for you
>>
>>38647126
depression actually causes a higher risk of dementia which is degradation

that's pretty scary my dude
>>
>>38649695
It's not all sunshine and rainbows
>takes 3 hours for me to get into it
>have to keep rereading shit until I get immersed
>>
>tfw managed to trick people into thinking you're smart by being good at math
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.