[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to not be anyone's favorite person? Like,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: NAKAMEGURO.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
NAKAMEGURO.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
How does it feel to not be anyone's favorite person?

Like, sure, you might have friends and people you hang out with, but there's no one who thinks of you as their best friend, as the person who'll they change their plans for just to hang out with you.

You're sorta like a pity project, a way for others to feel better about themselves because, hey, they force themselves to hang out with you.
>>
>>38646424

yeah realised this a LONG time ago, that is why i haven't had 'friends' for over 10 years now

i suck, i really suck, i am a stupid looking manlet so i'm just going to take myself away from other people especially where i live, for a long time i've been thinking to move to a country where people are short and ugly though, but i'm NEET and i get the bux so i just sit here instead
>>
>>38646467

>to a country where people are short and ugly

Literally, the only thing worse than being short and ugly is being short, ugly, and a foreigner

Why do that to yourself?
>>
>>38646424
>You're sorta like a pity project, a way for others to feel better about themselves because, hey, they force themselves to hang out with you.

Fuck this hit home too close.
Guess I try make myself usefull in other ways, mostly because I can fix shit.
>>
>>38646606

because my dad is english and my mother is foreign and i don't look english myself and i actually look like a spanish man......

if i could move to spain no one would question me with 'where do you come from?' like they do in england...
>>
I've never thought about that question before. Feels kind of bad man. I'll pretend it doesn't bother me but it does suck just a little.
>>
As long as you enjoy each other's company it doesn't matter.
>>
>>38646981

>t. That guy who makes people say "Fuck, here he comes, who invited Anon?"
>>
>>38647299
What do you mean by this? Personally I enjoy people's company for what it is. If we're hanging out playing some games together I'm focused on the game instead of getting lost in my own head.
>>
>>38647400

>"Dude, stop fucking inviting Anon, he's such a fucking tryhard."
>>
>>38647571
You're projecting pretty hard there. Maybe you should meet a new group if you don't feel you fit in with your current one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.