[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl on tinder >she's adorable >likes Zelda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0002.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
>meet girl on tinder
>she's adorable
>likes Zelda and otherwise video games
>likes all the music I like
>dances, so you know she has a 9/10 body by default
>has a voice like Jessica Rabbit

>find out she has tattoos
>my heart and boner instantly deflate
>she keeps bugging me every day and I invent contrived excuses for why I don't want to hang out with her
>don't even play Overwatch because she has me on Battlenet and I don't want her to see I'm online

What is it about a marking on your skin that completely devalues everything else about you?

I mean I can give some good reasons but this seriously just kills any and every interest to me. I wouldn't even have known if she didn't tell me, but no mas. Fuckin hell.
>>
>>38645662
If tattoo is pic related then ditch her.
But anyway OP is a fagot. Not getting a 9 just because she has tattoos is retarded.
>>
There is just something about having tatooes that feels to me like you're trying to add value to your body when intrinsically your body has already no other value than just existing, and sex.

Someone who has tatooes, to me, seems to be not only someone who values their body too much for the wrong reason, but also has a lazy way to show it.

Also, to get a tatoo, you must have this idea of yourself being unchanging and always true to what you thought when you got the tatoo, which is short sighted horseshit most of the time, although it could prove true.

And lastly, esthetically, it's just a dark mark on the body, while the fuck would you like someone who looks like they have been branded by god for being gigantic fuckboys.
>>
i agree, ask if she's a virgin and then dump if not though you can always get tatoos removed
>>
It depends were the tatto is for it to be aceptable. My brothers girlfriend got tatto put over her cut marks so she woudnt have to see them.
>>
>>38645662
>What is it about a marking on your skin that completely devalues everything else about you?
You're literally devaluing your skin which is a major fucking part of you.
It also shows a lack of understanding of permanence and thus poor decision making in general.
>>
Its the current year. You cannot be certain anyone is tattoo-free until you see them completely naked (or ask if they have tattoos I guess, a hell of a lot less awkward than running out of the room gagging when you are surprised by them).

But is there even such a thing as a woman who

-Does not have any tattoos
-Would never under nay circumstances get any
-Hates seeing them on other people and would never date/fuck a man who has them
>>
File: killmeakari.png (256KB, 624x709px) Image search: [Google]
killmeakari.png
256KB, 624x709px
>>38647386
Even when you're lucky enough to find an ostensibly tatoo-free girl she ends up having non-ear piercings. It's fucking abysmal.
>>
>>38645662
you're a complete autistic fuck, she is lucky you filtered yourself out
>>
File: bazinion.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bazinion.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>38648034
t. mutilated skin
>>
>>38645662
>rejecting a 9/10 qt with a great personality just because she has a tatto on her body
When did robots standards became so high?
>>
>>38645662
People with tattoos have more sex.
It's unattractive on a woman because all you see when you see her tattoo is twenty fat, inked up alcoholic dudes.
>>
>>38645662
Tattoos have become incredibly fashionable now. I wish I had statistics on me because I'm almost positive the amount of people with some tattoo on their body has been steadily increasing every year. Companies and businesses are becoming more and more accepting of tattoos as well which motivates a lot of people to get cool trendy ink.

When all is said and done, tattoos are intrinsically masculine and do not belong on a woman's skin. Many feminists applaud the increase of women with tattoos because of its male essence. This trend of tattoed women is parallel to the hook up culture women actively participate in.
>>
>>38648243
I mean this board is filled with terrible people but being a robot doesn't automatically mean you don't deserve a good relationship.

My only downfall in life really is being divorced from other people emotionally. There ain't really much else that would constitute me being a socially inept basement dweller.
>>
>>38645662
>that
>9/10 body

Lol as if.
That isn't a toned torso at all and it's not like she has killer curves either.

As if she's got a 9/10 body you liar
>>
File: IMG_5641.jpg (206KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5641.jpg
206KB, 900x1200px
>>38648243
>When did robots standards became so high?

When fat cow acceptance became a thing. If fatties can have standards then so can I. Pic unrelated
>>
>>38648325
I'm not showing you pictures because I don't want her identity to be unveiled so you can stop asking
>>
at least fuck her a few times before ditching her ass

anon if shes messaging you everyday she WANTS that dick
>>
>>38645662
For me, tattoos just look dirty. Instead of admiring her body, I'm stuck trying to ignore this large unnecessarily complicated inkblot that she calls maningful art plastered across her otherwise perfect thigh.
>uh huh huh why u rejecting a 9/10 jus because of X lmao virgin forever
Most retarded normalfaggot argument I've ever heard. Insecure virtue signaling normalfags that can't handle people actualy commit to their standards.
>>
>>38648409
I honestly don't even care

It's like kissing a girl and she farts. Just totally ruined.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.