[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Frogs and Feels Irish bar. Come and drink those f

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499899277586.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1499899277586.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
Welcome to Frogs and Feels Irish bar. Come and drink those feels away!
Discord:/FfRFSsc
Jukebox:https://youtu.be/gjnlh-QADq4
>>
>>38645178
Fucking fenians
>>
>>38645225
Fuck off. We don't want your unionist shite here.
>>
>>38645178
Oh what is that colour I spot outside?
It looks like orange!
What a suprise!
>>
File: 1303.jpg (23KB, 429x375px) Image search: [Google]
1303.jpg
23KB, 429x375px
>>38645178
I'm straight edge, get me green tea
>>
>>38645178
the hair of the dog that bit me
>>
having some Buds, enjoying the last couple weeks of neetdom before I start wageslaving at a restaurant. Everyone around me seems tense as if there were a sense of impending doom, myself included. Cheers to anyone who's been here more than 2-3 years, it's sad how much the board has changed and been shilled to death. These are some of the only threads that remind me of the old r9k and

>tfw no gf
>>
>>38645765
fuck you up the ra
>>
Could I get some strong scotch again?

I'm still fighting through my anxiety and forced social interactions and sometimes I feel better, others even worse.

How do you manage it, anons? It's been hard getting up every morning because of that.
>>
>>38646080
I often wonder where they would have been
If we hadn't have taken them in
Fed them and washed them
Thousands in Glasgow alone
>>
>>38646185
go to a "behavioral health center" or any building where someone with a prescription pad works and tell them you have crippling anxiety that gets very severe. SSRIs etc. are shit, just get some klonopin, try it out and don't get addicted.

note: this may not be perfect advice, but it can help you get out into the world and feel at ease being yourself. They don't like giving it out because it often leads to addiction and it's a bitch to stop, but if you're responsible and need it for a purpose then I'm sure you can find someone to write the script for you. Just know that abusing it can make things worse. Or just stretch and read some books, listen to music and go for walks. Life is short, take all that it has to offer.
>>
>>38645178
Debating on whether or not I should get into becoming a geologist. I find it interesting (among other things of course) and I'd probably enjoy doing it but at the same time I don't want to deal with the bullshit of a 4 year uni/college as well as going to one this late in life, plus I don't even know how much jobs there are for it as I am not putting my entire livelihood on the line for nothing. I'm not in my 30s yet and I do have a good job in HVAC but I dunno. I'm also attempting to see if I can land some work at a research station in Antarctica doing whatever. Lots of stuff going on. Anyway, I guess I'll take some Sobieski or a lager, surprise me.
>>
>>38645178
Here's a bump, these threads are nice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.